• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HTTYD RP?

ThermalTrickster

~Thank You Based God~
Hi~

I'm looking for someone who shares a similar interest in something similar HTTYD franchise. I'm thinking it could correspond with something similar to the online game, "School Of Dragons," and that we have characters who go through raising our first dragons.

Expectations:

~Personally I would prefer if you would write 2 or more paragraphs just so we can get the story moving. I'll try to do the same too ^-^

~PLEASE tell me if you're bored. I hate it more than anything to be involbved in an RP with someone one day and then they vanish the next. So, please tell me if you're busy and I'll do the same.

~No Nightfuries either. We can use the other dragons from the franchise.

Thank you!

I would, but the thought of doing something along the lines of the dragon school kind of bores me. If your interested in talking together about coming up with a different plot feel free to pm me.

AHeartlessNobody said:
I would, but the thought of doing something along the lines of the dragon school kind of bores me. If your interested in talking together about coming up with a different plot feel free to pm me.
I understand if it bores you, what else do you have in mind? 

Ratchet said:
I'm highly interested on an HTTYD rp, so yes please xD !
I would to RP with you! Also, how do you PM someone...I'm new here and I don't see the button...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back