• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom HTTYD OC rp—canon divergence-style.

Do keep in mind to read the rules of the RP you're joining. They're not that long.

My bad. I did read the rules, but I forgot about the BBC codes. I will edit it again when I have more time.
jeezus, what WAS up with that profile code, tho?

jeezus, what WAS up with that profile code, tho?
It's a simple mistake, and let me remind you that you did the same thing when you started. I only put that up because rule misunderstanding happened twice (you and Abyss), and I felt that warranted a reminder

It's a simple mistake, and let me remind you that you did the same thing when you started. I only put that up because rule misunderstanding happened twice (you and Abyss), and I felt that warranted a reminder
i meant that it was some crazy complicated setup. I've been noticing since I came back from my break from RPing, that RPN has gotten really into these BBCode profiles that are so flashy they actually obfuscate their information instead of making them easier to navigate. Form over function. Not just that instance, but like all over the place.

i meant that it was some crazy complicated setup. I've been noticing since I came back from my break from RPing, that RPN has gotten really into these BBCode profiles that are so flashy they actually obfuscate their information instead of making them easier to navigate. Form over function.
*Shrug*

Sometimes BBcode is fun, and I wouldn't care, but I'm on mobile 90% of the time. Some people read it just fine, and that's their business.

*Shrug*

Sometimes BBcode is fun, and I wouldn't care, but I'm on mobile 90% of the time. Some people read it just fine, and that's their business.
I'm not on mobile, and I find it to be really extra. Like, i honestly dont bother reading them if the code is overdone.

I'm not on mobile, and I find it to be really extra. Like, i honestly dont bother reading them if the code is overdone.
And that's you prerogative; it's also others' prerogatives (as long as its within the confines of the RP) to code their sheet as they see fit.

I'm gonna rescind my interest here. I don't feel like I'm quite clicking with the group so far. And honestly, I'm probably not as well-versed in the movie(s) as I should be to participate.

CSs are going to be evaluated tomorrow evening, and I'll do my best to have the IC up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back