• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk (reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Stay down preferably, those guys weren't trying to capture Midnight, they would've gone for the wings otherwise, not the chest" Rose says "They were actively trying to kill my dragon and as much as I want to burn them down I can't risk it" she explains while scratching Midnight under her chin. She stays quiet for a moment "And if you think this is normal, it was worse when my dad was my age" she adds.

"Yeah nearly freezing our asses off, which was my fault since I pushed you guys out after Spike burst into the hall" Victoria says and she smiles "But that could've gone and ended way worse then it did"

"Stay down preferably, those guys weren't trying to capture Midnight, they would've gone for the wings otherwise, not the chest" Rose says "They were actively trying to kill my dragon and as much as I want to burn them down I can't risk it" she explains while scratching Midnight under her chin. She stays quiet for a moment "And if you think this is normal, it was worse when my dad was my age" she adds.

"Yeah nearly freezing our asses off, which was my fault since I pushed you guys out after Spike burst into the hall" Victoria says and she smiles "But that could've gone and ended way worse then it did"
"Well at the end of it all we didn't die and that's a big win in my book any day" Gustaf said in a chuckle

"Hey guys...I feel like Rose has been gone for a while....she did say she was only picking up her tools right and coming right back?....It just seems strange she is not back yet" Heidi spoke up.

"Alright", she said and sat down cross legged. Being bored quite quickly, she found a stick nearby and started writing various random sentences and phrases in different languages on the ground. At least now she had found something to entertain herself for a few minutes.

"Well she could have run into trouble" Victoria says "And if she's carrying a bag of tools then she can't really fly too fast" she adds moving some old furniture "Well if we're lucky we can use these for firewood" she says kicking lightly against a broken table "This is boring though, let's focus on a place to sleep and see if we have to make some emergency repairs to the clubhouse".

Rose hides a yawn and curls up against Midnight "Wake me up when it gets dark" she says and Midnight lays down before covering her rider with her wing and she growls quietly at Octavia, clearly wanting Rose to get some rest.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Last edited:
"Alright, alright, relax. I'm not going to do anything to her", she said and looked at Midnight. "I'll wake you once it's dark", she looked at Rose and then turned back to writing random stuff in the ground. After a while of doing that she was really bored and lay down on her back, looking at the sky for a bit. She rarely saw the sky like that from the ground and now understood why people liked cloud gazing so much. Seeing the various shapes resemble some things was really fun. She didn't know how or when exactly, but sometime she also fell asleep. Though she only noticed that because the next thing she noticed was someone shaking her. "Quinque magis minutes, obsecro", she muttered quietly, not being fully awake yet.

"Well she could have run into trouble" Victoria says "And if she's carrying a bag of tools then she can't really fly too fast" she adds moving some old furniture "Well if we're lucky we can use these for firewood" she says kicking lightly against a broken table "This is boring though, let's focus on a place to sleep and see if we have to make some emergency repairs to the clubhouse".

Rose hides a yawn and curls up against Midnight "Wake me up when it gets dark" she says and Midnight lays down before covering her rider with her wing and she growls quietly at Octavia, clearly wanting Rose to get some rest.

"Well...we should at least work on making sure we can keep dry and warm while staying here....nothing to fancy just quick patch ups....we can start worring about actually fixing this building tomorrow..." Gustaf said folding his arms looking around "Heidi you think you can finish cleaning and set up a place to sleep while we do patch work?.." He asked his little sister.

Heidi smiled and nodded "yep...and I'll set up a fire and make dinner too.." she said

Victoria nods slightly and she grabs some planks she could probably use before walking to get bag and getting her carpentry tools "I'll check the roof, Gustav, can you check the walls?" she asks walking outside and she uses Spike to climb to the roof "And make sure the fire doesn't burn down the building Heidi!" she adds.

Rose yawns as she rubs her eyes when something nudges her, which she discovers is Midnight's nose "Alright I'm up" she says as the wing gets moved to the side, it was dark enough for them to continue, but she still checks the surroundings for any ships before walking back to wake Octavia, only to nearly burst our laughing when she sees her dragon is poking the other with her tail.

Then she looked up and saw Midnight poking her with her tail. She looked at the dragon and then started laughing discreetly. Then she noticed, that it had gotten quite dark by now. "Do you reckon it's dark enough for us to go?", she asked as she looked at Rose. Then she took out her watch and saw a few hours had passed. "Honestly, it's been about 4 hours. I don't think the ship's after us anymore", she clicked the watch shut again and put it into her pocket.

"And you can never be too careful" Rose says "I don't know sbout you, but I don't want to have to explain to my dad or Toothless why they shot Midnight out of the sky" she adds "Alright, I don't see any ships around". She walks to her dragon and sighs "We didn't pack any food right?" she asks quietly, of course she didn't, it was supposed to be a half a day trip, go back, grab her bag of tools and leave again "The sooner we're back the better, I have to warn the others", with that she gets on and mentions to Octavia to get on as well.

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon AquaMarie AquaMarie

Octavia didn't even bother answering to anything Rose had said, since either it was an information or a rhetorical question and simply got up on the dragon. She was a bit nervous meeting the others, since she never had to deal with so many people at once. "Any suggestions on how to make the others like me?", she asked after a while of sitting in silence behind Rose.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Just be yourself I guess" Rose says as Midnight takes off, careful not to drop the bags "Well at least I was right about it being dark enough" she mumbles while patting Midnight "Let's head to the others, also I'm hungry, you too?" she asks earning a soft growl "I guess you are".

Victoria yawns while stretching, it was liveable again and all the bags were moved inside "Alright now I'm getting worried" she says, they'd been working on the clubhouse sure, but Rose should've been back by now "Do you think she ran into trouble?" she asks looking at the other two.

Just be yourself, the other girl had said. Octavia wondered if that was a good idea, since she never really had any friends, though she supposed it was definitely better than being something she was not. She then smiled at the relationship Rose and her dragon had. It seemed quite stable and both of them liked the other a lot. Secretly she hoped her and her dragon would have that too, once she got it. That was the other thing she wondered. When she would get her dragon. She was engulfed in her own world the entire rest of the flight.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Victoria nods slightly and she grabs some planks she could probably use before walking to get bag and getting her carpentry tools "I'll check the roof, Gustav, can you check the walls?" she asks walking outside and she uses Spike to climb to the roof "And make sure the fire doesn't burn down the building Heidi!" she adds.

Rose yawns as she rubs her eyes when something nudges her, which she discovers is Midnight's nose "Alright I'm up" she says as the wing gets moved to the side, it was dark enough for them to continue, but she still checks the surroundings for any ships before walking back to wake Octavia, only to nearly burst our laughing when she sees her dragon is poking the other with her tail.
³³0
Gustaf nodded leaving to check on the walls of the building and get started on any of the repairs.

Heidi finished cleaning as she starts setting up the their cots to sleep for the night. She frown and looked up towards the hole in which Victoria yelled to her from. "I know how to build controllable fires Victoria....don't worry!" Heidi yelled out to her. Heidi knew what she was doing she had been cooking for her father and brothers since she was fairly young. Mostly due to her fathe burning their food all the time and her oldest brother almost burning their house down.

"Just be yourself I guess" Rose says as Midnight takes off, careful not to drop the bags "Well at least I was right about it being dark enough" she mumbles while patting Midnight "Let's head to the others, also I'm hungry, you too?" she asks earning a soft growl "I guess you are".

Victoria yawns while stretching, it was liveable again and all the bags were moved inside "Alright now I'm getting worried" she says, they'd been working on the clubhouse sure, but Rose should've been back by now "Do you think she ran into trouble?" she asks looking at the other two.

"I bet she is okay maybe the chief kept her back a bit so she is just running late flying back to us." Gustaf said from across the room placing down the last of the bags and supplies into the club house. "She should be okay, Rose is smart and brave.." Heidi added as she tended to the small fire and the pot of stew.

"And has a knack for finding trouble" Victoria adds with a chuckle "But she wouldn't be the chiefs daughter is that wasn't the case" she adds, since their fathers knew each other she did spend time with Rose when they were young, but not that often "And the chief knows how much she was looking forward to this".

Victoria grins when she spots the island in the distance and she wonders how the others would react to the new person, she just hoped they managed to fix at least one building so they could sleep, although she knows they could probably handle themselves for a while.

With every minute they spent in the air, Octavia's nervousness rose. She never had a lot of friends or met a lot of people in that matter and therefore never had to deal with a lot of people at the same time. Though at the same time she was looking forward to explore a new part of the world and getting to know their culture. Rose and her had now arrived on the island and immediately upon touching ground, Octavia jumped off and got the bags from Midnight, handing Rose her tool bag.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"And has a knack for finding trouble" Victoria adds with a chuckle "But she wouldn't be the chiefs daughter is that wasn't the case" she adds, since their fathers knew each other she did spend time with Rose when they were young, but not that often "And the chief knows how much she was looking forward to this".

Victoria grins when she spots the island in the distance and she wonders how the others would react to the new person, she just hoped they managed to fix at least one building so they could sleep, although she knows they could probably handle themselves for a while.

"that's true she does like to find trouble..." Gus said "dont worry Rose we have to trust that Rose will be fine...besides she has Midnight watching over her." Heidi added.

"Sorry I'm late guy, something came up" Rose calls, announcing she's back "And I see the clubhouse is fixed up, nice" she adds taking the bag of tools from Octavia "But I need you to come outside, also Victoria, keep your dragon in check". Though she guessed it's fine, dragons are still going to be dangerous to be around, just not all of them and Octavia may have gotten to see Midnight's kind and caring side, but nothing is as terrifying as a dragon wanting to protect his rider and friend, not to mention that Spike is more overprotective then Fishlegs over Victoria.

Victoria sweatdrops when she sees Spike has moved from his spot and she runs out to see him appear behind a girl she has never seen or met before, looking every bit terrifying as a dragon can be "Spike, come here, now!" she orders making the dragon growl at the newcomer "I have my axe, I can probably take her down if needed" she adds. That causes the dragon to camouflage again before appearing behind his rider again.

Last edited:
Octavia just stood there looking at Rose and watching her interactions, until she felt something breathe behind her. She slowly turned around and looked at this giant thing of a dragon. It looked like the ones from the fairytales and myths and truthfully, she was a bit scared of it. This dragon wasn't at all like Midnight. Then a girl called the dragon back and it vanished. "Oh, fascinating!", was the first thing she said and looked at the space where the dragon had stood a few seconds ago. Then she realised how rude she was being and turned back around to introduce herself and saw the dragon behind the other girl. "Oh so that's yours? What kind is it? What's its name?", she started to bombard the girl with questions. "Oh by the way, I'm Octavia", she quickly introduced herself, so the other girl knew who she was talking to, before paying attention to Spike, as she later found out, again.

Flame Demon Flame Demon AquaMarie AquaMarie

Victoria raises an eyebrow at Rose "Where's you pick her up?" she asks, not bothering to answer any question until she has some answers about this new person "And how come she reacts like she has never seen a dragon her entire life", however as soon as the question is asked she knows the answers "She's never seen one before hasn't she?". Spike half curls around his rider and growls at the newcomer, he didn't like the girl.

Rose rubs the back of her head "Well no, she and her father actually arrived at Berk today from sonewhere and we can discuss that in the morning. On my way here we got attacked by someone who has unknown flags on their ships and I didn't recognize the symbol either, but they weren't aiming to take Midnight out to capture her, they were aiming for her chest and head" she says "They wanted to kill her and if they find Berk it's going to be a killzone", which causes her to make a mental note to send a message to her father so he can have Toothless get all the dragons to safety.

By now Octavia had put the goggles on again and put some kind of magnafying glass over the initial glass, in order to analyze Spike further. If she could figure out how the dragon turned invisible, would be a major scientific breakthrough and she deemed it could be useful at one point to be able to turn invisible. She slowly walked towards the dragon, ready to look at everything, though unlike all the other times she wouldn't keep record of her discoveries. After all, she had promised Rose not to write down anything about dragons and firstly, she's a horrible liar and secondly, doesn't break promises. Unless it would be to hide or cover up something, because as stated before: she was a horrible liar.

"Get away from my dragon" Victoria says getting between Octavia and Spike "He is not a science experiment for you to inspect" she adds, making Spike growl in agreement "Well we're done with the clubhouse, Spike, can you scout for possible place I can build my hut?" The dragon nuzzles Victoria's cheeck carefully before taking off, away from the new girls curious mind.

"You know you won't actually get any info that way right?" Rose asks while putting her journal away along with her pencil "And that is not going to earn you any trust with the dragons" she adds. Sure she has done her research, Fishlegs actually wrote the new book of dragons, by studying dragons natural behavior, Victoria has also done her fair share of research, but they never did anything that wasn't needed. She goes over possible hut locations for herself, she could break the old catapult down and build it on the cliff, it overlooked their docks, which are in dire need of repair and see any enemy ships from a distance.

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon AquaMarie AquaMarie

Gustaf walked out of the clubhouse coming up behind him was Heidi. Gustaf was quite tall and broad-shouldered. He narrowed his eyes at this newcomer, she was dressed funny. Nothing like he had ever seen around and he got a weird scene from her. He narrowed his eyes studying the girl as he held out his arm stopping Heidi from running out to this 'new girl'.

After Midnight took off Adler moved over to take a closer look at this new human. This dragon was a large Stormcutter as it moved close to give the girl a sniff, it huffed before flying off into the sky. A Raincutter did the same sniffing the girl before taking off into the sky as well.

As Gustaf got distracted by seeing the dragon's reaction to the new girl Heidi sneaked away. She ran over quietly to Octavia and was circling taking a closer look at this girl that dressed differently. Heidi touches her skirt looking at it and overall looking at her strange clothing. She squats down to look at her boots and pokes at them. “You dress differently….I like your boots” she said as she poked them. Standing up she happily smiles at the new girl. “Hi Octavia...im Heidi” she said holding out her hand for a shake as she gives her a super friendly smile.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Last edited:
"Okay", she said when the other girl told her to step away from her dragon, simply because the other girl told her to do so. She put her goggles up on her forehead again and another girl and a boy came outside, with a new kind of dragon and she would have loved to look at the dragon closer, but it was gone too quickly. Octavia guessed she will look at it some other time.

Suddenly the girl, that just came outside, walked towards her and started circling her. Though once the girl had started poking at her boots, she took a step back. "Please don't touch", she simply stated. "But thank you", she responded to the compliment the other girl made. She didn't take the other girls hand and said: "I'm Octavia, but I guess you already knew that. Nice to meet you". Then she looked at the girl again. "I like your boots too", Octavia said and gave a small smile, mostly to mimic the behavour of the other girl. The boots did look comfortable and looked as if they kept her feet warm quite well, so they were quite useful in the cold weather that seemed to be here most of the time.

Heidi slightly frowns that Octavia didn't want to shake her hand, but she quickly shook away the thought. Heidi figured it might not be something they do where this girl comes from. She looked at Octavia and happily smiles, her eyes closing as she did. "thank you, they are good boots...and it's nice to meet you too..." she said. Heidi turned to Rose and then the others. "so everyone I made dinner if anyone one is hungry...I guess I'll go make a sleeping area for our new friend" Heidi said walking off back to the clubhouse with a skip to her step. Gus stood by the door was with his arms crossed and narrowed his eyes at Octavia before going into the Club house himself

Flame Demon Flame Demon Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back