• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk (reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Sure, we're going to look for medical herbs anyway" Victoria says and she smiles slightly "And we can let those two get a lecture" she adds. They were asking for it though, but she supposed they needed somw fun once in a while "Do you want to draw the plants we don't know yet Alva?" she asks looking at him "Those guys can set up camp as well. Serenity, we're off to see if there's anything useful on this island, we have our horns!"

Rose her eyes light up at hearing that she can do stunts when she put everything away and made her camp, so she runs off, loads off her stuff and sets up a tent, which she had somehow fit in her bag. Midnight drops some sticks in a stone circle that Rose made before lighting it "I'm done!" she says running back to her sister "See, sleeping place, campfire that won't burn down the island and Midnight isn't carrying anymore bags" she says, proud of herself for doing that so quickly, even though she just wants to do some stunts.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
A gentile smile found its way onto Serenity’s face when Rose started getting excited at her proposal and she did very best to not laugh or even giggle. She watched as her little sister worked as quickly as she could so that she could get to the good and fun activities faster. IOnce she was done Serenity shook her head, smiling, “Alright, alright. You win, Rose. We’ll get going in just a minute. Let me get Starlight and my camp set up and we’ll go.” She then called to Gustaf, she she did hear complain about her spoiling the fun, “You coming Gustaf?” She asked then called to Heidi, Alva and Victoria, “Okay, I just be careful and come back before it gets too late, we still have a ways to go tomorrow.” She said before she finished setting up her camp and making sure Starlight’s saddle was still secure and not bothering the large dragon. Once done, she mounted the feathered dragon and took to the air, waiting for the other two so that they both could have some fun. Serenity would get her chance eventually.

Alva smiled gently as he was quite happy to be talking about plants and he blushed a bit when Victoria suggested he draw any of the plants they don’t recognize. He wasn’t very confident in his art and didn’t tell many people about it bout those that knew generally didn’t even bother to mention it. “S-sure.” He said quietly as he finished setting up his I own camp area before grabbing his sketch book and his horn so that he could keep safe if he got separated. Not to far off he spotted some medicinal plants he recognized and made a note of where they were and how much of it grew in that one area. It was then that a strange thought came to his mind foo a split second and it’s made him blush for a second and it he shook it away as if it was the dumbest thing to have crossed his mind. He was hanging out with two very pretty girls and they both seemed so nice and he could consider himself quite lucky. He shook that thought away and decided to focus on the flora around them instead of getting stupid thoughts stuck in his head.

Flame Demon Flame Demon AquaMarie AquaMarie

Rose hops on Midnight and she makes a few saltos after taking off "Come on sis, you could do some stunts too" she says stopping next to Serenity before Midnight growls softly "What do you want to do girl?" she asks and the Night Fury shoot up into the sky, making Rose yelp a bit when she has to hold on tightly. When Midnight deems them high enough she does one salto before diving down, stopping just above the water and being completely still in the air "Okay that scared me" Rose says and she laughs "Do it again! Although you know dad won't like it if he knew, that height was too dangerous", then again, her father isn't there, so she could have a bit more fun.

Victoria takes a few of the plants and puts them in her bag, only for Spike to take the bag as if to show he wants to help out "Alright, just be careful, we don't know what we'll encounter" she says "Well guys, seems like Spike's coming too" she says, she only had the basic stuff when it came to camping, preferring to sleep against her dragon anyway, just like their first night spend together at Berk in the Great Hall.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie

Gustaf grumpily sighed as he folded his arms watching his little sister walk off into the unknown island. He wasn't too keen that she was out there without her dragon or more so he kept an eye on her. However, she was with Victoria and Alva so that was better than nothing, but he was not to trust they would keep her from getting hurt. He had a frowed brow as he watched the three disappear in the distance only to get interrupted by Adler who nudged him on the shoulder. A small smile appeared on Gustaf's face as he gently patted his dragon “I know bud ill relax... let's get the stuff off you..” He whispered to him giving him a few more pets and he quickly got all the items Adler had been carrying.
Finishing with unloading Adler and his little camp area he made his way over to Serenity and Rose. He wore a small smirk of a smile on his lips. “Of course I'm coming along,..you ain't keeping me grounded to the ground while you two go and have fun..” he said climbing back on top of Adler and as well taking up to the sky.

“Yay wonderful!” Heidi said happily clasping her hands together as Victoria and Alva let her come along with them. Heidi let out a tiny giggle “yea Gus wasn't too happy about getting a lecture of having his fun being put on hold..” she added as she followed behind the two. The redhead looked back at Serenity and waved goodbye as Victoria let her know they were going to explore the island and that they had their horns.
Heidi didn't say much as she followed behind the two. A happy and peaceful smile on her face as she took in the surroundings of the new island. She didn't know a great amount about many medicinal plants, aside from a handful of them. However, she happily listened to anything Alva said about them and Victoria collected them into her bag. Heidi helped as well with the collection of the plant placing them into Victoria’s bag. Every so other varying off a little away from them if she saw flowers. She was gently and carefully weaving the flowers together as she found them along their walk. “Welcome to our little group Spike..” Heidi said as the dragon decided to tag along with them.

Flame Demon Flame Demon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Serenity kept a very close eye on Rose an Midnight. She watched the dragon’s posture and expressions to make sure that the dragon was in complete control of her actions and would not bring harm or let harm come to her precious sister. While the height and the closeness to the water was a bit closer than she would have liked, she didn’t move to stop her or interfere or even attempt to ‘save’ her. Instead she smiled and watched with a calm expression and her white feathered light fury watching with a soft coo and a desire to do something more than just hover there. She giggled a little at her younger sister’s invitation to do some aerial acrobatics. She shook her head a bit before replying, “You enjoy yourself first, Rose. Starlight and I will have our go once you’ve worked out most of your and Midnight’s energy.” She then turned to Gustaf and Adler, “You two as well, have fun.”

“Careful, you don’t know if the unknown plants have any toxins on them that could harm you, like poison ivy. So be careful when touching unknown plants until we know for sure they’re safe to touch.” Alva informed with a smile and continued to sketch more plants and even drew a map and marked where the plants could be found. He wasn’t too worried that the group would get lost as it wasn’t too big of an island and they were in great company with one another. He made sure to, when confronted with a new plant, pick one and carefully press it to make it so he had an accurate example of the plants next to his sketches and notes.

"But Starlight looks bored" Rose says getting back to her sisters height, flying a bit higher "It's a jungle?" she asks, spotting the huge forest, making Midnight growl "Now to hope there aren't any eels in the rivers" she says petting her dragon. Midnight gives a warning growl purr before doing some barrer rolls so at least her rider is prepared this time "Hey midnight" Rose mumbles before whispering something "Think we can try that and if we fail I'll modify my saddly" she says. So the Night Fury starts flying, but turning upside down when she glides, until she feels Rose slipping "I'll modify the saddly" she says when she's upright again, wondering what tricks they could do as well.

"Alva's right" Victoria says, digging in her bag and producing a pair of gloves for Heidi and Alva "My mother packed them, but at least we can take plants without the risk of hurting ourselves" she says. "We can consult my book when we take a break and see if we can identify the plants" she says with a smile.

AquaMarie AquaMarie SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Heid looked up from the flower crown she was working on and looked over at Alva as he warned them to be careful of the plants they were touching until they knew more about them. She gently nodded understanding to be careful, as she got goosebumps from the mere mention of poison ivy. “Don't worry Alva, we will be careful…. and definitely know what poison ivy looks like” she said as she shivers. The memory of when she was 6 and had gotten into poison ivy, the memory hunted her. “So itchy!...” she whispered to herself closing her eyes and shaking her head.

Heidi looked over Victoria as she dug through her bag, taking out gloves and handing them a pair. “oh….thank you Victoria...that was nice of your mum to pack you these in case..” Heidi said, thanking her for the gloves.

Gustaf mounted Adler as they took off into the sky after Serenity, Rose, and their dragons. For a large dragon, Adler gracefully took to the sky doing a few barrel rolls as he flew him and his rider up to the clouds, enjoying the cool air before flying over to Starlight as Gustaf looked over at Serenity as she watched over her sister. Gustaf raised an eyebrow as Serenity told him and Adler to go have fun. “So what's got you in such a good mood?...” he asked.

Flame Demon Flame Demon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

After an eventful night at the island, the group had to take shelter in a cave when it started storming, luckily no supplies were damaged and no one was hurt, they continue towards the Edge, which doesn't take that long afterwards and Rose hops off Midnight when the Night Fury has landed and she groans seeing the state the former base is in "Heidi, Victoria, get a medical area set up in the old clubhouse, Gustav, we need to do a close damage inspection" she says, though she had a pretty good guess that they were going to need to replace every building, besides maybe the clubhouse "Andre, please scout for dangerous dragons and do not engage them on your own" she says.

Victoria nods flying towards the clubhouse and she has to force the door open, but besides that it looks alright, until she has to duck and Spike covers her with her wing when a flock of Terrible Terrors fly out "It's a bit... dragon infested, but nothing too bad!" she calls to the others when her dragon deems it safe to let her out of the safety of his wings "Although..." she trails off, yep, they had their work cut out for them and she didn't want to risk having to sleep in a cave again when another storm hit.

AquaMarie AquaMarie SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Spiderverse Spiderverse

Last edited:
Heidi hated that the storm ruined their nice day exploring the island. She enjoyed the rain dont get her wrong, what she was not looking forward to was what would come after the rain started. Looking up at the sky, she figured this was more than just a mear shower but a storm. She was extremely grateful they had found a cave to take shelter in. Bubbles was jumping for joy at the first signs of the rain, when there was rain, it meant she would get a special treat of wiggly worms. Heidi spent her night hiding under Bubble’s wing, wrapped up in a ball trying her best to ignore the thundering and lightning outside.
The next day Heidi woke up feeling a bit tired but happy the storm had passed. After they all got packed up the remaining flight to the Edge wasn't too far. Heidi got any supplies off Bubbles that she had been carrying. Heidi attentively listened as Rose gave them their first assignments in helping get the Edge back into shape. “Ai ai Rosy,” Heidi said, giving Rose a thumbs up before flying off with Bubbles after Victoria and her dragon. Heidi practically slid off Bubbles still feeling sleepy. Sleepily yawning as she watched Victoria walk over to open the door of the clubhouse. Heidi yelped as Bubble’s quickly grabbed her by the back of her coat and pulled her out of the way of the flock of Terrible Terrors. “Well...that woke me up…” she softly said as she hung from the mouth of her dragon. “It's going to need a ton of cleaning up..” Heidi commented as Bubbles walked into the clubhouse still carrying heidi.

Gustaf didn't mind at all sleeping in the cave for the night. He set his little area leaning back against Adler as he stoically watched the storm outside the cave. Soon falling asleep next to his dragon Adler. The next morning he joined the others as they finished their journey to the Edge. The flight to the Edge wasn't too far as he hopped off Adler and started to unload the supplies off his dragon. “A lot worse than I imagined.” He said mostly to himself, folding his arms across his chest as he looked at structures. “Sure, Rose but I don't really get why I'm going to go inspect for….the buildings don't look too well from here…” Gustaf commented, shrugging as he walked past Rose. Adler following after Gus as he made his way over to check out the first structure to the left.

Flame Demon Flame Demon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Spiderverse Spiderverse

"Only family calls me that!" Rose calls after Heidi as she walks next to Gustav "Yes, but if there's something useful in the building, or things that were used to make them that we could use it's always better then rebuilding it from scratch completely" she explains. Plus everything she managed to reuse in her hut from her parents would only be a plus in her opinion.

Victoria sighs "That's putting it mildly, at least the clubhouse survived, though we should renovate it when we have the chance" she says, but she figure that their priority was the sleeping places and the wooden walkway, she hoped no one would fall through it.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie Spiderverse Spiderverse

Last edited:
Octavia was excited. She could already see New Berk, the island her father and her had chosen to go to, to settle down for a few weeks. Her father was currently inside, tinkering on some invention again and even though she followed him a lot in his footsteps, the breathtaking view of a new place was something she never missed. Suddenly the ship started descending towards the ground. And there was that. Most ships were only in the water, but not the "l'ambassadeur" as their ship was called. It was airship and hence the name, it flew. Of course only with the help of a big balloon with a special type of gas inside that was lighter than air. Her dad had called his invention a Zeppelin and it went to different places with the wind, since the ship also had sails that helped them in steering it to the places they wanted to go.

By now they were quite close to the ground, a bit outside the main village and quite close to a big tree. Her dad handed Octavia a rope attached to the ship. She quickly jumped overboard and tied the rope around the tree. That'll have to do for now to keep the airship in one place. Her dad then disembarked himself and tied the ship to two more trees. After that he walked back inside to continue working on his newest invention. Octavia on the other hand was really curious about the new place, so she told her dad she was exploring the island a bit and left in the direction of the village.

The village was really interesting. Especially the architecture reminded her of a viking town. She hadn't been to one of those in years and now she was going to live in one. Octavia almost squealed out of excitement. Like always she got a few curious, but mostly judging looks because of her sense of style, but now she was pretty used to that and ignored most of them. She walked until she came to some kind of marketplace. Not paying attention to where she was walking she suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh, my apologies", she said, as always having a British accent. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

Flame Demon Flame Demon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie Spiderverse Spiderverse

Hiccup walks over and raises an eyebrow "Just arriving and already starting trouble?" he asks "And we would prefer it if your... ship was somewhere near the water, the height of our village gives us a tactical advantage and we don't want someone to ruin it by putting... that in plain sight" he says mentioning to the floating ship "You can tied it up near the docks, it's strong enough to hold off a Quaken, so don't worry about it flying off" he adds. Toothless is watching from the shadows, he had been walking with Hiccup, but had hidden as soon as this new person showed up, which makes him one of the few dragons currently on the island, although most are with the other vikings and/or hiding.

"Alright, thank you, sir. We'll move it there", she said and turned around. "Goodbye", and with that she started walking back to the L'ambassadeur. That was the practical thing about having an airship as your home. You could easily move it anywhere you wanted without having to leave anything of your stuff behind. Ever.

Octavia climbed up the ladder and walked inside. She first got her goggles and then walked into her dad's workroom. Good thing she wore her goggles, because he was currently welding something and that could be hurtful for ones eyes if said person wasn't careful enough. "Hey dad! I gotta talk to you about something", she said as soon as her father stopped welding and she told him everything that the nice man had said before and about 40 minutes later, the ship was close to the docks and tightly secured. Just as before her dad went back to his project and Octavia walked back into the village.

Last edited:
Hiccup is walking through the village, occasionally helping with small repairs "Hey bud" he says petting Toothless "Think you can start the forge for me? I need to make Rose her birthday present" he says so the dragons bounces off towards the forge with the village chief following.

Rose hops on Midnight when she suddenly remembers something "Gus, I forgot something at Berk, can I count on you to keep the others safe?" she asks, she really couldn't believe she forgot her bag of tools "Well know what, you'd do just about anything to protect your sister, I got to go really quick after putting these bags away" she says, once she has the bags of stuff near the clubhouse she heads off after informing Heidi and Victoria "Come on girl, as fast as possible" she says, so the Night Fury decides to demonstrates her speed.

Victoria moves some cobwebs out of the way "Well" she says "We should put our supplies in here for now and then see what we can do later, although I don't think I can do much building if I have to make my hut on these cliffs" she says "You know, we should be able to sleep here if we clean this up. Heidi, can you call your brother to help with cleaning so we can stay here for now?"

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon AquaMarie AquaMarie

Octavia had explored the village for about an hour and almost seen everything. It wasn't big, but she already knew that the community feeling must be amazing here. She had now found a nice spot where she could look at the ocean and was finishing a few sketches. Unlike before, she had her notebook with her and used it to map out the village and, in her opinion, the most important points. That's something she always did upon arriving at a new place. It gave her first of all a good overview of the current place as well as a memory to keep when she left that place again. It wasn't really detailed or really good, since Octavia couldn't draw at all, though as long as she knew what the drawings meant, everything was alright. In the end she drew a cross near the docks, marking where L'ambassadeur was. Then she put the book to the side and looked at the horizon enjoying the view and pretty much forgetting everything around her.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Hiccup is walking through the village, occasionally helping with small repairs "Hey bud" he says petting Toothless "Think you can start the forge for me? I need to make Rose her birthday present" he says so the dragons bounces off towards the forge with the village chief following.

Rose hops on Midnight when she suddenly remembers something "Gus, I forgot something at Berk, can I count on you to keep the others safe?" she asks, she really couldn't believe she forgot her bag of tools "Well know what, you'd do just about anything to protect your sister, I got to go really quick after putting these bags away" she says, once she has the bags of stuff near the clubhouse she heads off after informing Heidi and Victoria "Come on girl, as fast as possible" she says, so the Night Fury decides to demonstrates her speed.

Victoria moves some cobwebs out of the way "Well" she says "We should put our supplies in here for now and then see what we can do later, although I don't think I can do much building if I have to make my hut on these cliffs" she says "You know, we should be able to sleep here if we clean this up. Heidi, can you call your brother to help with cleaning so we can stay here for now?"

"Ai all furious leader" Gus said jokingly saluting to Rose as turn to Rose after she called out to him. "Hey all make sure to watch over them all...." Gus said with a nod and he folded his arms. Rose was right he would do anything to protect his little sister. Heidi was born very tiny and sickly and there mom had gotten sick after she was born. I had been a hard few year and he and all there brothers watched her like a hawk.

"I think the will be a great place for us all to sleep and stay while we get our cabins build." Heidi said sweeping up the floor. "okaies I'll go get him" Heidi said running out to look for her brother, not finding him she yelled out to him. "GUS!!!!! COME TO THE CLUB HOUSE! WE NEED YOUR HELP" Heidi yelled out cupping her hands over her mouth.

"Heidi geez! Hush!!" Why are you yelling? And not come and get me?" Gus said a bit upset. "It was faster" Heidi replied with a big smile. "Okay....but you don't know what is out there and you should not be screaming...*huge sigh pinching the bridge of his nose* ....what is that you guys need..." He said.

"We need your help cleaning the club house to we can start setting up a sleep corner and we can start super..." Heidi said, "alrigjt" Gus said with a sigh following her into the building

Victoria laughs "The sooner we're done the sooner we can find suitable places to build our huts" she says "Which means you're going to design one and I'll build it" she adds with a grin.

Rose gets back to New Berk in record time and she pats Midnight, who slows down "The hell is that flying thing..." she mumbles "Not even gone three days as we miss important shit" she says. Midnight lands near the forge so her rider jumps off "Forgot my tools" she says grabbing the bag. "Hey dad, what's that flying... ship? doing at the docks, doesn't that give away we live up here?" she asks.

Hiccup chuckles "It's from the new people, they're not from around here and even the dragons avoid them" he says "And hey, your tools were the least of your worries with all the excitement" he adds pulling his daughtwr into a hug "Now you have to promise me that you'll fly slower when you go back" he scolds her.

Rose nods, fastening the bag to the saddle before hopping on and her eyes land on the new girl and she torm between heading back to the Edge and going over to talk "She seems to be stuck in her own thoughts" she says "Come on girl, time to head back to the others".

Victoria laughs "The sooner we're done the sooner we can find suitable places to build our huts" she says "Which means you're going to design one and I'll build it" she adds with a grin.

Rose gets back to New Berk in record time and she pats Midnight, who slows down "The hell is that flying thing..." she mumbles "Not even gone three days as we miss important shit" she says. Midnight lands near the forge so her rider jumps off "Forgot my tools" she says grabbing the bag. "Hey dad, what's that flying... ship? doing at the docks, doesn't that give away we live up here?" she asks.

Hiccup chuckles "It's from the new people, they're not from around here and even the dragons avoid them" he says "And hey, your tools were the least of your worries with all the excitement" he adds pulling his daughtwr into a hug "Now you have to promise me that you'll fly slower when you go back" he scolds her.

Rose nods, fastening the bag to the saddle before hopping on and her eyes land on the new girl and she torm between heading back to the Edge and going over to talk "She seems to be stuck in her own thoughts" she says "Come on girl, time to head back to the others".

"Oh! I already been thinking what I want in my place! " Heidi said excited.

"Well I can help ya out Vic, I am quite handy and an awsome carpandor " Gus said confidently puffing out his chest.

"Uhhu, but don't you focus on boats Gus?" Victoria asks "But I feel the need to point out that we probably should've told Rose to look for a healer, knowing our luck we'll be injured before the first hut in complete" she adds removing some more cobwebs "Gods, how long has this been abandoned by humans?"

"Uhhu, but don't you focus on boats Gus?" Victoria asks "But I feel the need to point out that we probably should've told Rose to look for a healer, knowing our luck we'll be injured before the first hut in complete" she adds removing some more cobwebs "Gods, how long has this been abandoned by humans?"
"Thats my brother Herleif, I just work with him....." Gus answers

"Yea he actually enjoys making furniture actually..." Heidi speaks up now across the room of the club house holding a pile of debrie.

"We will be okay....we don't need a healer....a few scratches and Scars won't hurt anyone....besides most of us know the basic aid care and home isn't far we can just fly back..." Gus stated

Octavia had been enjoying the view, until she saw something black and very fast fly to the village. Not knowing what that was spiked her curiosity and she had to investigate. She grabbed her book, quickly got up and followed the thing to a hut. At first she couldn't see anyone, though then she saw a girl about her age and the kind man from before, obviously talking about l'ambassadeur. Then she saw it and couldn't believe her eyes. She had thought dragons didn't exist and were only in fairy tales and good night stories for children. She closed her eyes and then opened them again, to prove she wasn't hallucinating. The dragon was still there, so she wasn't going crazy. That was good. Then she accidentally made eye contact with the girl, apparently riding the dragon. That caused her to snap back to reality.

"Sorry for intruding, but is that a dragon? I've never seen one in person and how are you riding it? How is it that tame?", she asked while walking over to the other girl, holding her book and a pen in her hands to write down everything the other girl will say about her dragon. Then she realised she was being a bit rude. "Oh, where are my manners. I should probably introduce myself. Hello, I'm Octavia", she said and turned to the kind man from the market. "Thanks again for telling us where we can park our ship, though unfortunately that's the lowest it can go without getting wet".

"Eh..." Rose trails off and she looks at her father "Unfortunately I can't share whatever knowledge I might have" she says "The thing is... for the protection of the dragons, for the protection of my best friend, it's better everything goes undocumented" she finally explains "And why are you asking how Midnight's this tame? Are you suggesting she would hurt me simply because she's a dragon?" she asks.

Hiccup laughs at Rose her explanation and then her question "I'm the chief of the village, Hiccup Haddock, this is my daughter Rose" he says "Although she's right. We don't share our knowledge with outsiders, we've sworn to protect them"

Victoria grins "Well I'm terrible at making furniture. I never got much practice in" she says poking a chair with her dagger, frowing when it promptly falls apart "We could use new furniture though"

"Alright. I can respect that", she put the notebook and pen away. "I'm asking about Midnight", she started after having picked up the name of the dragon in front of her. "Because everywhere when you hear about dragons they're described as fire breathing, greedy monsters that the hero of the story needs to kill, though your dragon doesn't seem like that at all", she said. "Though mainly I'm just curious, since you don't usually see a dragon every day", she added after a short break.

"Well then, very nice to meet you Mr. Haddock and Rose", Octavia said after the introductions. "I hope you don't mind my father and I staying here for a bit, to settle down for a while. We're also completely self sufficient, so you don't have to worry about us eating too much food at all. In fact, if you're interested, I'm inviting the tree of you on board for a drink or something one time", she said.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Oh well I don't think our manners are what'd you call... good" Rose says and she rubs the back of her head "And I doubt any dragon would come near that since it's basically a death trap for them, there'd be no way for them to escape if needed" she explains, earning a growl of agreement "And I really really should get back to the others" she says.

Hiccup chuckles "They won't fall apart without you there Rose" he says "And we're busy making repairs as you can see, from the last storm, although at least we don't get a ton a snow anymore, so I'd call that an improvement" he says "And Octavia, we don't mind it if you buy stuff from the market, it's why it's a market, but we only accept gold coins" he adds "And you Rose, are right about needing to go back for your training, we'll handle it here, just give Toothless a hug before you leave alright?" he asks.

Rose gets off Midnight and runs over to Toothless, who had slowly inched closer "Bye Toothless, take care alright" she says and she whispers "And I imagine that you shouldn't keep your girlfriend waiting" she whispers earning a lick "Gross" she says trying to wipe it off as the Alpha runs over to Hiccup and licks him too before flying off. "And that's that" Rose says hopping back on her dragon "This is a bit awkward... hey Octavia, do you know how to survive without your fancy flying ship?" she asks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back