• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk (reboot)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
The war is won, the dragons are safe and they moved to a new, bigger island, naming it New Berk. Dragons still roam old Berk, but rarely anyone goes there anymore except for Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, very few dragons stay on New Berk though because they have the Hidden World. A new generation of dragon riders is about to set foot on Berk in search for dragons of their own, or to visit dragons they befriended, they will stay at Berk until they find a dragon, if they do they head back to New Berk to start their training and eventually they are allowed to stay on Dragon's Edge to learn whatever survival skills they want, but they would have to rebuild everything.

A new enemy is approaching and they have to be ready for it, these people don't hunt or trap dragons, they kill them.

(Valka and Stoick are both old and grey, Toothless has his tail and Hiccup never lost his foot)
Non fandom dragons are acceptable, as long as there's enough info in the character sheet. A character can have two dragons at max

Rules:
No mary/gary sues
No one liners(everyone hates them), but I don't expected something to fill a whole page either
Respect the other rpers and they will(hopefully) respect you too
If you're gonna be absent for a while (longer than a week) please tell me in advance
Plot will be decided by everyone since up there is the basic rp plot
Have fun
Basic rpn rules

Finally the day had arrived that they were allowed to set off towards dragons edge, if only they weren't stuck listening to an explanation, knowing the map is nice and all but she's just about itching to get going "Now remember that the volcano is active" Hiccup says "Rose will take leadership during your stay at the edge. Any question besides when you can leave?" he asks.

Rose groans "Dad, how do you expect me to lead when I have learned nothing so far?" she asks, but she knows the answer, he knows she had been studying late at night "Alright fine, but don't blame me if it all falls apart" she says leaning back in her seat. Of course her grandfather has to step in and say "You'll be fine lass, you'll probably do a better job then Hiccup here", this makes Rose sink down in her seat, she did not need that whatsoever.

Victoria smiles "I agree with Stoick" she says "You've done great so far, taking charge when you have to and getting us out of sticky situations" she adds looking at the young future chief "Plus, if everything seems like it's too much you'll have Serenity to help you out" she says. She could understand why Rose had trouble leading, she was an explorer, preferred to be in the air, much like their chief, but she had yet to see her own leadership qualities.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Last edited:
Even with all of Rose’s complaining and questioning, Serenity knew that her younger sister was ready for the responsibility. Of course, the older girl would still be around if she was needed and protect her younger siblings as a good big sister should. She was rather excited to get to Dragon’s edge. She wondered what new dragons they would see and she wondered.... if she would possibly find some clues to where exactly she came from. She doubted that she would find any answers but, it’s was worth a vain hope.

She placed a gentle but firm hand on Rose’s shoulder and gave an assuring smile before looking forward to Hiccup and Stoic. For some reason or another, she always felt that Stoic didn’t care too much for her and didn’t really see her as a member of the family. at least, not on the same level as Rose and Ragnar. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she had no kind of background to determine if she could be trusted later on. At least he and Valka didn’t exactly reject her outright and let her be accepted for the most part.

“II have a couple questions.” Serenity spoke up, “The structures that you and the others built on the edge, are they still there or were they completely destroyed back then? Also, are there any dragons that we should be particularly aware of while we’re there? Finally, are you and the other adults going to be dropping by periodically to monitor our progress?” Serenity was nothing if not practical.

Flame Demon Flame Demon AquaMarie AquaMarie Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Heidi had been itching to head out and explore dragons edge. Counting down the days they were to head off. Although her father was still against her leaving and she was to miss her father and brothers she just couldn't wait to go out and explore more than just her home.

Heidi stood quietly amongst the others as Hiccup spoke to them, going over the map in very close detail. She looked over at Rose as he instructed that she would take over as leader of their group. Heidi did not say a word just nodded in agreement as Victoria chimed in to how Rose has taken charge before as well as how she pulled their little group out of sticky situations before. Her attention then fell over towards Serenity as she asked a few questions that grasped Heidi's curiosity.

Flame Demon Flame Demon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

"You may need to fix the buildings" Hiccup says "And we will check up on you every once in a while, unannounced" he answers "You guys need to take care of each other out there, you won't get supplies from us, you'll have to come here if you need healing supplies and what not" he says "We don't know what condition you might find it in, we can't scout ahead this time" he says "What I can tell you however is that it'll be less dangerous then Berk was".

Rose sighs "Okay yeah, I'll be fine" she mumbles when Serenity puts a comforting hand on her shoulder, well she probably would, after a while, but she wasn't your typical leader and there was the issue that everyone was stubborn as hell and she had no confidence whatsoever, so this might go horribly wrong.

"I can fix the buildings" Victoria says with a smile "Or build new ones" she adds, that's something she could do. For whatever reasons she hadn't seen the dragons yet. Midnight rarely left her riders side since Berk, except when they got separated during patrol. Spike didn't like leaving her side either, given how they met "Why aren't the dragons here?"

Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
“I might be able to find some medicinal lands on the island. At least, II can try. “ Alva suggested a bit tiimidly. He was trained by Gothy after all and. Could identify many more plants than most could. He could be a bit of an asset if utilized properly. He didn’t look forward to rebuilding his father’s old brace, as he knew that the building would be more to his father’s taste rather than his own, but then again he could redesign it so that he could benefit from the place. Hopefully the base was more near a place where a variety of plants grew.

Serenity knew that Rose didn’t really want to be the leader and was more of habitual wanderer and aventurer than anything else. While there she cloudless take over it for Rose whenever she needed so that her little sister could enjoy resell and not be tied down to expectations. Maybe one day she would want to take up the mantel, and when that time comes, Serenity would smile as she walks away. “So, is everyone ready to head out?” She asked the group and their dragons.

Heidi looked over at Hiccup as he informed them that the structures on the island might not be in the best conditions and that they would be basically on their own with a few check-ins here and there. This was quite exciting for Heidi, getting the chance for something new outside her home and forest she would mainly spend her time with her dragon. Although she was a bit wearily about the whole rebuilding or fixing of their new living quarters. She had helped one of her older brothers with his boat repairs so she should be alright with whatever awaited them, she hoped. However, she was a great cook so she wouldn't mind at least helping make the food. Either way this was a good chance to become better friends with everyone now that they would be living together and watching out for each other.

"I'm definitely ready and I bet Bubbles is too" Heidi said holding in her excitement to just jump on her dragon and take off. "This is so exciting I can't wait to get there"

"I'd say yes, but Midnight was playing with the other dragons" Rose says and she sighs before whistling, causing Midnight to walk in "Ready to head off girl?" she asks scratching her dragon behind her ear and she earns a purr from the overgrown cat.

"Get ready and pack your stuff, once you leave Rose will be in charge" Hiccup says "I do still need to talk to her, so Serenity, can you get her bags as well?" he asks.

Victoria smiles and she nods, although she's sure she doesn't have to pack at all and her mother and father did everything for her, but she leaves the hall and jumps on Spike "Home please" she says so the dragon takes off. She did have a saddle, but that's only because Gothi told her she needed one "Dad, are you crying?" she asks as she's pulled in a hug, earning a 'maybe' from Fishlegs, he was proud of his daughter.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Of course Hiccup wanted to talk to Rosie a bit more. Probably to offer her some advice on taking a bit more of an actiiive role but Serenity wasn’t going to push her little sister into something she didn’t want to do. She nodded her head and wen to take care of the packing for the two game girls. She made sure to only pack what they needed as she didn’t want to over-burden their dragons and risk hurting them by accident. When all was said and done the bags were packed and she was ready to go. She left a few things for Rosie to get as she was sure that the younger girl wanted to grab one or two sentimental things that she didn’t want to share with her and that was fine.

After packing, Serenity grabbed hers and Rose’s bags, but left one for Rose to pack with worry or prying eyes. After all, every girl wants and needs their privacy, right? She made her way to the outskirts of the village where her new, loyal and unique dragon waited. The feathered fury lay up in a tree, nestled and hidden from those not looking for her.

“Starlight!” She calls with a smile and the very cat-like dragon perks up and quickly jumps down and stalks around her partner. The two reunited a bit playfully before they gift serious. She gently pet and stroked the feather fury’s head and chin while lookin into the creature’s eyes. They were like moons or oceans. All the understanding and mysteries I reside within those large cat-like eyes. “I guess we’re going to be spending a lot more time together, Starliight.” She said with a bit of a weak smile, “I doubt we’ll get much time to explore together. Rosie isn’t the type to sit still yet. She’s too wild still and don’t want her to feel stifled so, I’m go into be counting on you to keep an eye on her and her partner from the shadows, alright?”

The dragon purred and nuzzled into the girl’s hands and comforted her. The two of them were a lot alike. They were both unique and didn’t quite fit into any realm of normal from either of their species. Among dragons, Starligiht was an abnormality and among humans, let alone Vikings, Serenity wants an abnormality. Neither if them fit any kind of mold, so together, they made their own. With a smile and a bit of a dry chuckle Serenity noted that it’s almost seemed like fate that they would fine one another.

After a little bonding, the two got ready. She saddled Starligiht up so that they could ride together and was careful not to over-pack her dragon and only took what they would need for some repairs, warmth, cooking and hunting. Anythiing else, they could come back for if they really needed to.

Once ready the two walked through the village too the take-off place where everyone would gather so that they could arrive together and keep one another safe. This was where the two waited for the others. They stood on the beach and stared out across the ocean. She couldn’t help but wonder how she wound up in this village. Who her biologiical family was. Why was she left here? Would she ever really belong there with such a kind family?

Flame Demon Flame Demon AquaMarie AquaMarie Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays

Rose leaves the hall a while later and sighs petting Midnight, well at least she had that conversation. She heads home at a slow pace, her dragon next to her "I'm not leader material" she mumbles, earning a whack with a wing "Hey, it's true!" she says, apparently talking to your dragon is normal in Berk, like no one would even look your way when you did.

At home she grabs thevbag Serenity left her and starts stuffing in her armor and some other inventions she wants to bring and she smiles, seeing Serenity got most her bags, she didn't have many. She stops leaving the room spotting a necklace which resemble a Night Fury and Light Fury in a circle Hiccup had made her when she was young, so she grabs it before heading off, Midnight flying to the beach at sea level, while doing some impressive flips and tricks before landing.

Victoria sighs as she heads down to the beach, not missing the impressive flying, but she notes it's also not with the same enthusiasm as it normally is, which makes her wonder if the conversation was that horrible "I'm here" shhe says with a smile, looking at Spike, who carefully lets her down. The injury had healed nicely, but it would remain a scar forever, but Spike also had a scar from where she pulled out the tooth, so she called it even. "I packed some medical supplies for say... a few weeks" she says "Why are the original riders so proud at us? I mean, we're just going to stay at Dragon's Edge" she says, she didn't get what the big deal was about.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
Heidi walked off from the group to meet her dragon. The large raincutter quickly making her way over to Heidi as the other dragons stoped playing and rushed over to there riders "Hey big girl..." Heidi greeted her dragon who laid low nuzzling her head againt the girls side. "Your ready for adventure?" She asked her dragon as she petted her. Bubbles let out a soft growl of excitment in response. "Let get hope and grab out things.." Heidi added climbing upon her dragon before taking off to her home.

She had already packed a day before with everything was would need as she wanted to be prepared and male sure she didn't forget a thing. The goodbyes at her home were quite long ones as her brothers and expeshally her father was going to miss her and really she was going to miss seeing them all the time as well. She was pulled into monstrous hugs as she promised she would be safe. As she flew towards the meeting spot she wiped away her teared staiend cheeks composing herself before they landed.

Getting off of her dragon, Heidi walked over to the others as they chatted. "Come on you guys, why wouldn't they be proud?....We all worked very hard to be able to go out and do this....everyone should be proud of themselves" she said over hearing Victoria

The sound of others approaching met Serenity’s ears and made the girl smile just a little. Rose was certainly already very attached to her dragon and that was a very good thing. It would most likely serve her well in the future. To the question Victoria asked about why their parents were proud of them she could answer that quite easily. “Because the last ones there were themselves and haiving their children finally return after so long brings back I memories of their youth and they know what struggles they faced and how they overcame them and because we are going to face those same challenges on our own, it shows that they have trained us well and we’re more than ready to take on any obsticals the gods can throw at us.” She said, still staring out at the vast ocean.

Alva made sure that Thorn could handle all the medical supplies that he would need and some of the seedlings that he was sure to need more of later and hoped to grow on the Edge. He hugged and thanked Gothi for all she has taught him and all her patients regarding his education and upbringing. He returned to his family home for a brief time to be both bragged on and criticized. His mother tried to convince him that if he found a Zipleback to try and trade his current dragon for it as she obviously favored that dragon to the monstrous nightmare while his father kept telling him to be more manly and not to let the Haddock kids push him around. For so long he listened to them befiore he had to bolt out of there and jump on Thor to escape.

With a sigh, the blonde boy managed to escape and flew to the meatiiing spot with The others. He wanted to get away from his I parents as quickly as possible. “Hey guys, sorry if I I’m late. My parents just would not stop talking.” He apologized nervously, “please tell me everyone is ready to go?”

Flame Demon Flame Demon Yuu Vee Rays Yuu Vee Rays AquaMarie AquaMarie

Last edited:
"Oh yeah, parents who want to talk to you about serious business" Rose teases "I know all about that" she adds petting Midnight "Well... since everyone looks ready we should probably go" she says, slightly nervous about leading them, though he did say she didn't have to take all the responsibility right away. Although the tone suggested he actually was expecting that, she could always find a high point to retreat back to and think "Alright, before we head off. Victoria and Alva, you guys set up a room for treating injuries as soon as is possible, maybe the old clubhouse" she says looking at the other "Heidi will scout the island and Serenity and I will see how badly everything is damaged and make a list of things we need to fix and possibly rebuild completely" she says "Everyone agreed?"

Victoria nods "Sounds like a plan" she says with a smile, liking that Rose was taking charge, even if it was slightly against her will, she knew this was a test for everyone, but more so the Haddock siblings, Serenity would have to back away slightly while Rose would have to take charge of the group of riders "Would it be possible to stop for a break somewhere?" she asks and quickly adds "After checking there aren't any dangerous dragons on the island of course.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel AquaMarie AquaMarie

Heidi had to agree with what Serenity had said. They were going back to a place their parents had last been to, well aside from her as her parents weren't a part of the original dragon riders. Though she was happy for her friends, their parents were proud and more or less excited for them to go off on this adventure. While her father, he was a bit of a sad mess and trying to convince and bribe her to stay home which just made her smile and shake her head at the memory of a couple minutes ago as she left home.

"Alva no need to worry we weren't going to fly off without waiting for for you and Thorn" Heidi spoke up as the boy as he arrived. She looked back towards the others "me and Bubbles are ready for sure"

"Agree" Heidi replied with a smile and a nod agreeing with the plan that Rose was giving out to each member, she didn't mind flying around and doing some scouting.

(Also if you guys want another boy and can't get any other person to join I could make a male character….after all I only have one character while you guys have multiple)
Flame Demon Flame Demon SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Pride filled Serenity’s heart and a smile graced her lips when Rose started to lay out a decent plan and she was intentionally taking charge. This showed the young Viking girl that she could step back and let her little sister take on the roll she was destined for. She nodded her head in agreement to the laid out plan and she was ready too go whenever the others were. Once given the okay, she mounted Starlight whom gave a quickly ruffle of her feathers and a soft cooing growl.

A sigh of relief escaped Alva’s lips as he really didn’t want to be the one to hold everyone back from take off and their new adventure and freedom. Thorn gave a comforting growl and made sure not to ignite the gel on her scales. The monstrous nightmare nudged the boy to stay on her back so that they could take off with the others quickly. Once Alva reciiieved his orders he smiled and nodded his head and called back rather happily, “With pleasure,” he grinned and was anxious to get going so that his out-spoken family would not have a chance to come after him and either scold or lecture him about I keeping up the the Jorgensen name.

Flame Demon Flame Demon AquaMarie AquaMarie

"Let's go then, one serious conversation is enough for a long time" Rose says and Midnight takes off as Spike helps his rider up again "Wait, dad said they'd come unannounced, what if we're not there when they come to check on us?" she asks, it is a possibility given her over curious nature and what not.

"Alva, if you want I can give you a new hut, I know you don't really want to find use your father's old place" Victoria says and she smiles "Besides, we're not our parents, that's awfully obvious isn't it?" she asks "Take me for example, I'm not as studious as my father. Rose would be a terrible example since she is almost exactly like her father. Serenity isn't even from Berk". She pats her friends shoulder and smiles "Who know, maybe you're good at pranking" and with that she follows after Rose.

AquaMarie AquaMarie SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Last edited:
Gustaf had just been standing there quietly just a bit behind Heidi. His arms folded wearing a serious expression as he listing to the conversation. One would think he was angry and displeased with all the plans being made for their trip out on their own. However his feeling were quite opposite, the boy was quite excited for their new adventure that awaited them even if his face didn't show it.

The idea of leaving home was a bit new to him as it really never crossed his mind. However he was glad he was doing this great leap with friends and his dragon on his side. His father was not to worry about him leaving which he found a bit harsh but appreciated his father had great confidence in his abilities to be out on his own. However his old man's demeanor changed when he couldn't convince his youngest to stay home. He really hadn't seen his father this upset since their mother had passed away. But he reinsured his father that he would make sure to keep Heidi safe.

Coming out from his thoughts of the events that happened that morning he looked over at his little sister and let out a quitely small chuckle. She still seemed overly excited about the whole situation and was ready to jump on her dragon and fly off. His attention then turned over towards Rose who was giving out jobs for everyone to do once they reach their destination. Gustaf let out a small huff sound as he just nodded understanding what he was to do. He mounted his dragon Adler and took off to the sky keeping to the rear of the group.

( Flame Demon Flame Demon No need to worry that you didn't mentioned a job for Gus, you can just let me know in OOC and we can just pretend it was said 😉😂)

A dry chuckle came from Alva as he was not too keen on being compared at all to either side of his family. He absolutely hated pranks or jokes in general as he was always the target and he was never good at either pulling out telling them. He was a healer and florist through and through. He absolutely did not fit in with his family at all, like he was completely adopted. And no one told the parents. “I don’t mind. It might not be so bad.” He said but his hope was very thin and he would not hold his breath. If nothing else, he could probably just adjust what he could of the hut and turn it into his own healers hut and just stay on the edge for the rest of his life and never go back to Berk. Thorn helped the boy climb onto her neck where he could hold onto her horns so he wouldn’t fall off and made sure he was secured before taking off to the air.

Everyone seemed to be set and ready and excited to depart their home island for a new adventure of their own and Serenity was no exception. There was no reason to dally any further so the blonde girl gently pet her feathered friend and cliiimbed on with ease and waited for the others to take off. She would take up the rear while Rose would most likely take the lead. She knew she had to keep her hands as far back as she could and let her little sister grow and it seemed to get easier with each passing day. Once everyone had left the ground Serenity and Starlight took off as well, moiviing not a grain of sand on the beach from the take off.

Rose takes a deep breath "Alright, the biggest problem would be Gustaf, Thor knows what trouble he will get us into, I need to find some way to get Alva a bit stronger, that's gonna be tough, maybe Victoria or Heidi wants to help with that, Heidi is overexcited, though that's the same with me, Victoria is eager to learn and write everything down, which is good, she's also an apprentice carpenter" she thinks. She gets brought back to reality when Midnight growls softly "Right, how about it then?" she asks and she presses herself closer to her dragon, which make a dive towards the sea, spreading her wings so she comes to a stop and Rose grins "Barrel roll" she says and not a second later Midnight does a few barrel rolls "Hey Gustaf! Race ya to the first island!" she yells pointing to a island that's barely visible and Midnight shoots off.

Victoria laughs when Midnight suddenly makes a nosedive and she smiles at their future chief, definitely an explored instead of a leader "Oh dear, she's going to behave like a kid" she says, though she figured that was fine, Rose deserved to behave like her age once in a while and it was enjoyable to see anyway "I think we found our first island to take a pause" she says. She looks at Serenity "Why aren't you flying next to her?" she asks turning slightly so she can see the older Haddock sibling.

Last edited:
Heidi
The Raincutter gently gladed through the clouds, not rushing or hurrying in the steady flaps of her wings as it flew amongst the others in their group. Heidi took in a deep breath of the air and let out a small sigh as she closed her eyes. A gentle smile crossed her face as the wind blew on her face and hair. She always enjoyed being up in the clouds, the smells and over all the world seem so different from up in the clouds. Heidi was off in her own world enjoying time up in the sky to notice Rose on top of Midnight taking a nosedive followed by a couple of barrel rolls. Heidi was back to the real world when she heard her brothers loud booming voice taking up the challenge to race.

“Don't over do it…” she yelled out mostly to herself. At the point the words left her lips her brother was far gone. Shooting straight forward on top of Adler racing Rose to the first island and their first stop on their flight. Heidi sighed and gently shook her head as she watched Gustaf, Rose and their dragons grow smaller in the distance. Bubbles moved over to now fly closer to the others now that Adler had flown off.

Gustaf
Gustaf had a small smirk of a smile as they took off into the air. Gently patting the side of Adler, glad to be up in the sky once more. It had been a while since they had a long proper flight. He looked over to his sister and let out a quiet chuckle as he saw her enjoying the wind. He scanned over to the others in the group, looking over to each one of them. Gustaf’s attention was quickly grasped as suddenly Midnight along with Rose took a sharp nosedive to the ocean only to quickly pull out of it at the last second. Followed by a series of barrow rolls, to which Gustaf let out a couple of cheers at the display.

Gustaf got a huge grin when Rose challenged him to a race to the first island. Before Gustaf could even answer Adler rotated his head to look over at Gustaf who roade oh him letting out a low throaty grumple. This got Gustaf even more pumped as his dragon was even in on the race. "You are so on!!! Get ready to loose!" He said in a loud booming voice. Adler does not wait a second and shoots off towards the island as well.

A smile made its way upon Serenity’s soft lips as she watched rose take on the larger boy with confidence. That look on her face made everything worth it. All the worry, all the insecurity, all the constant looks and whispers. It was all worth it to see that one young girl smile and be confident in her own way and find her way just like her parents did. When Victoria called over to her with a question she glanced over then gave a gentile smile and shake of her head and was content to watch from the back. “It’s my place. Where I belong. Just watching her and suporting from the back. Besides, she needs the room to spread her own wings.” She replied with the calm deminor that she was always known to show. Now, while she was all for Rose enjoying herself while flying, racing and pulling dangerous stunts was not on that approved list. When that started happening, Serenity Siighed and her smile went iight away. She was going to get looked at as a party power again and a nagger. Once they were all safely landed on the island Serenity motioned for them both to come see her a moment and when they did I she started unpacking a small camp set up so that she could rest for the night but started talking to the both of them while she did, “Don’t go making this a race not everyone can keep up with.” She said, “Remember, not all of our dragons are as fast as yours. Some need a bit more time to catch up, so please don’t race to the island. Plus your dragons are carrying not just you, but other critical supplies. What if any of it fell? We’d have to go back and get more, so please, hold any racing off until after we get to Dragon’s Edge and set up camp?”

The air almost tasted sweet on the flight to the first island where the riders would stop and rest for the night before contiinuing on to the Edge. He was rather relieved that they weren’t going to try and make the trip in one go. He was also thankful that he wasn’t going to be left behind because of the race between Rose and Gustaf. Once on solid land he made sure that Thorn was alright and comfortable before taking off the saddle and making sure that the seat didn’t hurt her scales or was too irritating for her. After that he pulled off the supplies and made sure that they were easy to get to and easy to pack on again. “I wonder if this island has any unique plants. I’m quite curious.” He said to himself without any intention of getting any kind of answer or response.

Rose rubs the back of her head "Can I at least do stunts then? Dad showed me all the tricks I'm allowed to do for now, please?" she asks giving Serenity her best puppy eyes "I promise I won't start races until we get to the edge and have our basic camp" she says "But you can't take all the fun away, besides, it's not like I dragging others into danger".

Victoria takes a book from her bag and hold it out to Alva " We could go looking" she says with a smile and she adds "Besides, we may find new plants we haven't found yet" she adds "And write everything down we find out about them as well of course"

With a sigh Serenity refused to look at her little sister as she gave those puppy-dog eyes and begged to loosen her reigns. “Rose, I’m not saying you can’t or anything like that, but your dragon is not just carrying you, they’re carrying supplies. If you sole any of it, we have to go back and get more and spend more time getting set up. Have fun all you want, just make sure you’re not going to lose anything and don’t cause too much stress on your dragon, okay?” She explained then thought for a minute and came up with a seemingly good compromise, “Tell you what, once you get your camp set up for the night and the suppliiise off your dragon, you and I and anyone else I that wants to go, we can go and do an aerial demonstration. That way, if anything goes wrong, we have support and we get to have fun. Sound okay?”

Alva jumped bit with a small squeak when he was spoken to. He wasn’t expecting anyone to be listening to him even for a moment. When he saw it was Victoria he breathed a sigh of relief and gave a sorry smile, “That sounds like a good idea but, we shouldn’t go off too far from camp. We don’t want to get lost or separated.”

Gustaf had fun with the small race to the first island. The trip was not as boring as he thought it out be. But the fun was put on pause as Serenity came over, to speak about some concerns that came up. "There goes Serenity having to spoil the fun like always….it's not like we were doing anything like seeing stuff of fire...or letting the sheep out on to the village…" Gustaf grumbled crossing his arms and frowned. "You know she is right…." Heidi's soft voice was heard as she walked over to her brother who was standing there with a frown looking out at the Haddock siblings. "Not you too Mini…" Gustaf sighed shaking his head. "Hey,...Adler is carrying a good amount of supplies due to his size and strength and you are going to risk losing some of it or worse all of it?..." Heidi frowned at him poking his chest as she spoke to him. "You know you would have to make a second trip to recover what was lost back at home...and then Adler will be angry with you because he would have to do extra work…" she added placing her hands on her hips as she looked up at him. Gustaf groan "fine! No more racing...for now...hope your happy" "I am.." Heidi smiled and nodded pleased with herself.

With that Heidi walked away from her brother as started to walk away from the group. "Hey were you going?!" Gustaf called back out. "Exploring… " Heidi replied and Gustaf just folded his arms and gave her a look. "What?...Bubbles need her rest and besides I have my bow...and I'm only looking to see if this island has any flowers we don't have back home…" she replied twirling one of her tiny braids in her finger. "Yea but your not going out in this island on your own…" Gustaf said in a serious tone, receiving a sigh from Heidi "Fine I'll just tag along with Alva and Victoria" she said running off to try and catch up to the two. "Victoria...Alva...is it okay that I come along?" Heidi called out as she caught up with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back