What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk (reboot)

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. LGTBQ
  3. Mystery
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Flame Demon

Wannabe consulting detective
"Stay down preferably, those guys weren't trying to capture Midnight, they would've gone for the wings otherwise, not the chest" Rose says "They were actively trying to kill my dragon and as much as I want to burn them down I can't risk it" she explains while scratching Midnight under her chin. She stays quiet for a moment "And if you think this is normal, it was worse when my dad was my age" she adds.

"Yeah nearly freezing our asses off, which was my fault since I pushed you guys out after Spike burst into the hall" Victoria says and she smiles "But that could've gone and ended way worse then it did"

AquaMarie

Seven Thousand Club
"Stay down preferably, those guys weren't trying to capture Midnight, they would've gone for the wings otherwise, not the chest" Rose says "They were actively trying to kill my dragon and as much as I want to burn them down I can't risk it" she explains while scratching Midnight under her chin. She stays quiet for a moment "And if you think this is normal, it was worse when my dad was my age" she adds.

"Yeah nearly freezing our asses off, which was my fault since I pushed you guys out after Spike burst into the hall" Victoria says and she smiles "But that could've gone and ended way worse then it did"
"Well at the end of it all we didn't die and that's a big win in my book any day" Gustaf said in a chuckle

"Hey guys...I feel like Rose has been gone for a while....she did say she was only picking up her tools right and coming right back?....It just seems strange she is not back yet" Heidi spoke up.

Hiuly of Starmoon

Hey! How's it going?

"Alright", she said and sat down cross legged. Being bored quite quickly, she found a stick nearby and started writing various random sentences and phrases in different languages on the ground. At least now she had found something to entertain herself for a few minutes.

Flame Demon

Wannabe consulting detective
"Well she could have run into trouble" Victoria says "And if she's carrying a bag of tools then she can't really fly too fast" she adds moving some old furniture "Well if we're lucky we can use these for firewood" she says kicking lightly against a broken table "This is boring though, let's focus on a place to sleep and see if we have to make some emergency repairs to the clubhouse".

Rose hides a yawn and curls up against Midnight "Wake me up when it gets dark" she says and Midnight lays down before covering her rider with her wing and she growls quietly at Octavia, clearly wanting Rose to get some rest.

AquaMarie AquaMarie Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

Last edited:

Hiuly of Starmoon

Hey! How's it going?
"Alright, alright, relax. I'm not going to do anything to her", she said and looked at Midnight. "I'll wake you once it's dark", she looked at Rose and then turned back to writing random stuff in the ground. After a while of doing that she was really bored and lay down on her back, looking at the sky for a bit. She rarely saw the sky like that from the ground and now understood why people liked cloud gazing so much. Seeing the various shapes resemble some things was really fun. She didn't know how or when exactly, but sometime she also fell asleep. Though she only noticed that because the next thing she noticed was someone shaking her. "Quinque magis minutes, obsecro", she muttered quietly, not being fully awake yet.

Users who are viewing this thread