• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Look I don't mind if he gets that height when he stops growing, but being above 2 meters at 16 can't be good for your health
Men typically start reaching their peak height at sixteen. But your correct, although I've known sixteen year olds who are as tall as 7'2" or 218cm

Men typically start reaching their peak height at sixteen. But your correct, although I've known sixteen year olds who are as tall as 7'2" or 218cm
And yet they still grow afterwards, so no, not happened, plus imagine how annoying that is in a fight.

I make characters I can relate to. I will show obvious signs of problems that he has physically with his height throughout the roleplay.

Well would he just be super late or something, cause they've been at the Edge for two weeks after AquaMarie AquaMarie posts the timeskip. And him not noticing they're gone is a bit weird
Dunno, that's why I was asking. I mean, he could be late. But isn't the edge used as a way for the kids to find their dragons?

Well... I won't argue, never mind. It would also be very unlikely that he would go on unnoticed through the camp due to his height. How could we do this?

Could we have it so he was sent on his own little mission to retrieve something on the island and just got back?

Maybe. So we are on old Berk still.
In that case I think it would be acceptable to state that he didn't realise the others had left seeing as he never leaves the woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back