• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Lol, Rose's been too busy to do much socializing. She gets started on something and she finished it.
Also wasn't Victoria the one who gave Octavia a hard time about the roof, being the carpenter and all.

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Lol, Rose's been too busy to do much socializing. She gets started on something and she finished it.
Also wasn't Victoria the one who gave Octavia a hard time about the roof, being the carpenter and all.
true, though as I said, it had been the last straw and once she got started pretty much yelling at Rose, the rest of the things just came up as well. Which is something usually happens in situations like those anyways. Besides, Octavia doesn‘t know how busy Rose was, since she had been completely absorbed in her own work as well

So basically Octavia pretty much accused Rose of things she couldn't have said and Rose only said that about the food because they need to be careful not to run out too soon. Every trip back to Berk means lost time for other thing. She wasn't critisizing Octavia, or scolding her, she just told her how it is

So basically Octavia pretty much accused Rose of things she couldn't have said and Rose only said that about the food because they need to be careful not to run out too soon. Every trip back to Berk means lost time for other thing. She wasn't critisizing Octavia, or scolding her, she just told her how it is
yeah, me as a reader gets it, Octavia just took it differently and obviously also reacted accordingly to what she understood it as. But also no, Octavia pretty much told her how she feels. Like, how she gets yelled at or told that what she did was wrong whenever she opens her mouth or does something, that doesn‘t match up with Rose‘s ideas. Which is why she also called her inconsiderate and controlling, since in her eyes, Rose can‘t handle a different way of thinking or other people doing things Rose didn‘t tell them to do.

True, but she could just ask Heidi when she's not near others.

And if Octavia hadn't been absorbed with her work she would notice that everyone is pretty much doing their own things

True, but she could just ask Heidi when she's not near others.

And if Octavia hadn't been absorbed with her work she would notice that everyone is pretty much doing their own things
Yeah true

but also in game, you can‘t use information your character doesn‘t know, so she has firstly, no idea what had happened during the last week and from before that, she noticed how everyone was allowed to do their own thing, except for her, since almost every time she did something she got yelled at by either Rose or Victoria. Which obviously made her feel like everyone‘s annoyed at her at all times, especially Rose and Victoria.

Victoria was annoyed because Octavia ruined their work(it was preventing them from being rained over). Rose had to calm down an angry Deadly Nadder because Octavia decided to play violin at the beach in the middle of the night, while she could've asked where a good spot was, since Rose was awake.

yes I get that, but Octavia would have had it fixed, finished and improved by morning, if Victoria hadn‘t interrupted her and mind you, the roof fell down partially cuz Victoria with her dragon were too heavy. The roof supported Octavia alone without any issues. Though at that point Victoria had yelled at her because she „broke“ the roof, and with Octavia having troubles functioning when being yelled at, she couldn‘t actually defend her at that point.

She also didn‘t know dragons exist, so she has no idea about what‘s out there and where they live etc. Rose also never told her what‘s dangerous to do, so until the dragon attacked them, she herself didn‘t know she was in danger. Since Rose told her all she had to do, was be herself, which this was a part of

She was weakening the already old roof, it could've been half the roof that collapsed instead of that small part

yeah, though she said she knew where to step and it broke off as soon as Victoria and her Dragon stood on the roof, where Octavia and Rose's dragon already were, so in that moment the weight at least doubled and all of them could be glad the roof didn't collapse because of that. Besides, if it had, Victoria would have fallen down. Octavia wouldn't have injured herself. Besides, she was not weakening it, if she correctly welded the parts together.

Midnight wasn't on the roof.
But if she welded it together they would've had a hard time redoing the entire roof

Seen there is a lot of posts I need to reads ^-^
Have to see what I can post if not just skip me is okay

Seen there is a lot of posts I need to reads ^-^
Have to see what I can post if not just skip me is okay
Victoria's just talking about what needs to be fixed, like the wooden paths that they use and asking if he has seen Octavia around.

Yup, I’m still here. Just been sick and working doubles so I’m exhausted when I get home I don’t even really eat before collapsing into bed and falling asleep. I finally have a day off today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back