• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh haha, though that's actually really interesting. Didn't know that. Do you have any pets?
Oh were do I start on pets 😆, I had all diffrent kinds growing up from snakes and spiders...hamsters and so on. But right now I have a pig, dogs, tortoise, red ear sliders, a barn cat and chickens

Oh were do I start on pets 😆, I had all diffrent kinds growing up from snakes and spiders...hamsters and so on. But right now I have a pig, dogs, tortoise, red ear sliders, a barn cat and chickens
Do you live on a farm or something?

Oh wow! That’s really cool. I ‘only’ have two cats.

I also live on the country side, haha, though they probably look completely different, since I’m from Europe.

Oh wow! That’s really cool. I ‘only’ have two cats.

I also live on the country side, haha, though they probably look completely different, since I’m from Europe.
That's amazing and yes it's very different, I live in southern California mountains, but Europe....wow Europe has beautiful countrysides

Cool! I’ve been to LA twice so far, haha.

Yeah. I usually like them too, but because of covid I’ve gotten a bit sick of mine. So, I’m looking forward to today’s change of scenery.

Cool! I’ve been to LA twice so far, haha.

Yeah. I usually like them too, but because of covid I’ve gotten a bit sick of mine. So, I’m looking forward to today’s change of scenery.
I use to live in the City by LA but now more south in San Diego. Oh no stuck in your house for all that time, its okay a change of scenery is never bad

Awesome!

I’m not really stuck in my house (especially since I’m still in school), it’s more like I’m stuck in my country, like, everything’s so small and tiny and close together

That's cool guys, everything is a bit far here and you have to drive and that is a little annoying sometimes 😆

Also, my friend and I just landed. We were sooo lost and started talking to those old ladies, who couldn’t speak English. Like, we were utterly confused as to where we needed to go. Retrospective it was actually a bit funny, haha

Truthfully I prefer it if you can drive for a while
I guess the grass is always greener on the otherside XD
Also, my friend and I just landed. We were sooo lost and started talking to those old ladies, who couldn’t speak English. Like, we were utterly confused as to where we needed to go. Retrospective it was actually a bit funny, haha
Have a ton of fun with your friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back