• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

hello ! i was wondering if this rp is still open, and if so i have a quick question:
can i modify stats of a dragon? the canonical species i wanted to use for my character is a grapple grounder, but the wiki has only three stats listed and are a bit low. i wouldn't make the stats insanely high, but enough to match their description a bit better!
thank you for reading!

hello ! i was wondering if this rp is still open, and if so i have a quick question:
can i modify stats of a dragon? the canonical species i wanted to use for my character is a grapple grounder, but the wiki has only three stats listed and are a bit low. i wouldn't make the stats insanely high, but enough to match their description a bit better!
thank you for reading!
That might be because the dragon is only shown in the games and not the show itself, so it doesn't need more stats

i realize it's limited information is likely due to it being game exclusive (which upsets me a little since it's my favorite species) and would just like to fill missing stats and fix it a bit for this rp since as it stands it's no stronger than a terrible terror and missing attack, armor, and a few others. i hope that's okay, but understand if not

i realize it's limited information is likely due to it being game exclusive (which upsets me a little since it's my favorite species) and would just like to fill missing stats and fix it a bit for this rp since as it stands it's no stronger than a terrible terror and missing attack, armor, and a few others. i hope that's okay, but understand if not
Alright, but I would prefer it if you found a similar boulder class dragons and take those stats

Alright, but I would prefer it if you found a similar boulder class dragons and take those stats
understood! does referencing the Sentinels sound good to you? i'll be keeping the grapple grounder shot limit to 6, but most everything else will come from the Sentinels in terms of stats. also, thank you for working with me on this

understood! does referencing the Sentinels sound good to you? i'll be keeping the grapple grounder shot limit to 6, but most everything else will come from the Sentinels in terms of stats. also, thank you for working with me on this
Is it smaller or the same size as the sentinel?

a little smaller, wiki says the Grapple Grounder is medium size so around 28’?
Ooooor you could make a dragon yourself? It's what we all did sort off and you could have your Grapple Grounder the way you want it

Hey, when picking a dragon I kind of wanted to do a Fire Fury (dragons that came in with the Rescue Riders series), tho the wiki doesn't have stats, should I take them from another fury or choose another dragon type. I'll leave that decision up to you. (sorry if this isn't the right section to ask)

Hey, when picking a dragon I kind of wanted to do a Fire Fury (dragons that came in with the Rescue Riders series), tho the wiki doesn't have stats, should I take them from another fury or choose another dragon type. I'll leave that decision up to you. (sorry if this isn't the right section to ask)
You could make it a custom dragon, but that'd mean you'd have pick a dragon from the novies/rtte as first one

Last edited:
ShalRavenne ShalRavenne you can post. Gustav, Serenity and Rosemarie are flying to use up extra energy and to have fun while Alva, Victoria and Heidi are looking for plants and herbs they might not know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back