• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Httyd: Life after Berk OOC

Figured why not? We can continue where we left off and since Spiderverse hasn't posted I might put his character in a spoiler instead of deleting it

So I thought, instead of everyone living in the same place on the island (like Hiccup and the gang did) we could have our characters more spread out over the island so they can live what suits their interest best

AquaMarie AquaMarie Where would your characters thrive best? I might have Victoria somewhere in the forest and Rose make her hut on a cliff so she can oversee the surrounding areas (and pull dangerous stunts)

AquaMarie AquaMarie Where would your characters thrive best? I might have Victoria somewhere in the forest and Rose make her hut on a cliff so she can oversee the surrounding areas (and pull dangerous stunts)
You mean of were they woukd live best in the island?...im not really sure.
They well have a center hall/ base to all meet up right?

You mean of were they woukd live best in the island?...im not really sure.
They well have a center hall/ base to all meet up right?
Yeah the clubhouse will be their central base, but I imagine that as aspiring carpenter you dont wanna live somewhere without trees

Yeah the clubhouse will be their central base, but I imagine that as aspiring carpenter you dont wanna live somewhere without trees
Oh yea for gus defently, Heidi she is a great cook and knows how to mend things and dose widdle wood but not to the large scale her big brother dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back