• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom https//fandom-requests -- 1x1, video games and anime

https.angel

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Angel. I'm looking for some fandom roleplays.

A few ground rules:
* I'm 20 and prefer writing with those above the age of 18.
* I love romance and prefer to keep it as a slow-burn!
* mxf, mxm, and fxf are welcome! Plus trans/non-binary characters.
* I write 3rd person literate responses, anywhere from a paragraph to ten! It all depends on both my inspiration and what we agree on.
* I'm happy to double up!
* Send me a DM if you're interested!

I write cc/cc, oc/cc, and oc/oc. If OC is listed on who I want to write, that means I have one in mind! I'm also a huge fan of crossovers and AUs, no matter how silly/nonsensical! Honestly the sillier and more self indulgant the better.

Chainsaw Man
*Looking to write: Power, Kobeni, Angel Devil, Reze, Asa/Yoru, OC
*Looking for: Denji, Aki, Makima

Demon Slayer
*Looking to write: Shinobu, Mitsuri, Nezuko (especially Slayer!Nezuko AU, where Nezuko is the demon slayer and Tanjiro is the demon), Tanjiro (either regular or demon), Inosuke, Rengoku, Aoi, OC
*Looking for: Giyuu, Obanai, Zenitsu

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
*Looking to write: Byleth(F and M), Edelgard, Bernadetta, Marianne, Hilda, Ingrid, Annette, OC
*Looking for: Dimitri, Felix, Hubert, Claude, Sylvain

Genshin Impact
*Looking to write: Lumine, Jean, Ganyu, Ei, Ayaka, Albedo, Barbara, Eula, Hu Tao, Shinobu, Mona, Kokomi, Venti, Kazuha, Xiao, OC
*Looking for: Childe, Kaeya, Scaramouche, Itto, Gorou, Kaeya, Xiao, Ayato, Lisa, Thoma, Yae Miko, Zhongli

Mob Psycho 100
*Looking to write: Mob (for Teru or OC only), OC
*Looking for: Reigen

My Hero Academia
*Looking to write: OC, Himiko, Izuku, Kirishima, Ochako, Momo, Tsuyu, Jirou, Shouto
*Looking for: Dabi, Hawks, Bakugo, Shouto

Ouran High School Host Club:
*Looking to write: Haruhi, Kyoya, Mori, OC
*Looking for: Tamaki

Persona 4
*Looking to write: Chie, Naoto
*Looking for: Yosuke, Kanji

Persona 5
*Looking to write: Ann, Kasumi, Futaba, Makoto
*Looking for: Ryuji, Akira, Akechi, Yusuke

Soul Eater
*Looking to write: OC, Maka
*Looking for: OC, Soul

Spy x Family
*Looking to write: Yor, OC
*Looking for: Loid, Yuri

The Quarry
* Mostly looking to do an all oc situation! We make our own group of counselors.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm sorry for commenting here instead of sending you a DM, but are you looking to write Sanemi as well?

Hello! I'm sorry for commenting here instead of sending you a DM, but are you looking to write Sanemi as well?
I've not had experience writing Sanemi before, but if you forgive me being new at it, I can give him a shot!

I've not had experience writing Sanemi before, but if you forgive me being new at it, I can give him a shot!

Yes don’t worry! It's also my first time writing Demon Slayer character, and I'm a few episodes away from finishing only the first season. Are you okay with this? (?)

Yes don’t worry! It's also my first time writing Demon Slayer character, and I'm a few episodes away from finishing only the first season. Are you okay with this? (?)
Yeah! I'll shoot you a dm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back