• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [hp search] "..π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘  𝑀𝑒 π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘Ž π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘ π‘‘π˜©π‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘™π‘¦ π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘€π‘›."

hauntlines

π‘Žπ‘ π‘–π‘šπ‘œ π‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’
ezgif.com-crop.gif
introduction
hiya pals! i'm lewis and my harry potter kick is hitting me full swing at the moment so, naturally, i am on a quest to find someone that may be interested in joining me for a bit of an adventure.
currently, i am looking for someone who would be interested in either doubling canon x oc during the golden trio's era, or anyone looking for some oc x oc shenanigans. with that being said, i also have a few pairings (see ships & such below) that i would be more than happy to rustle something up for as well!

ships & such
not gonna lie, i don't have many ships within this universe, and the ones i do aren't exactly the most popular. However, if you're someone who likes them as well, why not? we all know there isn't enough content for them elsewhere
wolfstar ✩ flintwood ✩ deanmus ✩ grindeldore

preferences & forewarnings
(i.) i suppose i should start with a little information on myself! first and foremost, i am a twenty-year-old college student with two part-time jobs. please do not assume I will be readily available to crank out a reply for you all hours of the day. however! i will do my darndest to offer a reply to you at least once every two days. my average reply length is usually around 1k words per response, though it depends on the subject matter. I am a novella writer by heart, but these days i am too busy to rustle up a multi-page essay for roleplays like i used to. however, if you are more of a light writer, fret not, for i welcome para roleplayers with open arms.

(ii.) i am mostly looking for canon x oc or oc x oc type subplots, which means a fair amount of romantic implications. i think it's fair for me to consider it a bit weird to write romantic subplots with people who are too much younger than me. with that being said, i won't be looking for anyone under seventeen.

(iii.) my characters are almost always male, as are their love interests for this universe, so keep that in mind. if we're doubling, though, i have no issue playing whoever you may wish for me to.

(iv.) don't be afraid to talk to me. i'm the type of person who likes to gush about their characters and plot out their entire lives. i've had my main hp oc for years and he holds my heart. if you're just as easily excitable, i'd love to hear you babble over what your character's favorite quidditch team is, or how their great-uncle-twice-removed was a hippogriff herder in bulgaria. i thrive off stuff like this.

conclusion
if any of the above interests you, or if you're curious about anything, don't hesitate to say so!

⁂

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back