• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help HP requirements list?

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
Since the announcement of HP reviews and seeing if an HP meets requirements I've just been wondering where the list for those is?
I've been trying to check to prepare for if it was or not or make adjustments to make it so but could not for the life of me ever find the list! Never even knew there was one to be honest haha.

Since the announcement of HP reviews and seeing if an HP meets requirements I've just been wondering where the list for those is?
I've been trying to check to prepare for if it was or not or make adjustments to make it so but could not for the life of me ever find the list! Never even knew there was one to be honest haha.

There is none. They're not letting anyone know so they don't try to make their RP look like is should keep the HP status, although I would really like to see which ones do keep it because I cannot imagine that my own does not utilize the resources of HP yet we are being downgraded as well.

King Ad Rock King Ad Rock Yeah, if you click the apply here area on that link, there's an explanation about the downgrade and why they aren't accepting anymore hp requests. I just wanted to show that the requirements are there. They just don't mean anything at the moment.

Mine isn't as complex or truly needing of the resources as it probably was beforeas before due to people leaving for the usual life and school keeping busy reasons and some old forums being lost forever to the abyss in an update but I've had them as HPs for a real long time and didn't even know the list of requirements ever existed till we got the message lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back