Other Hows the school year going so far?

Orilena

12 hr nap twice a day
I know its a bit early to ask but hows everyones school year going so far?? I know for some of us its still summer break...ahh schools going for me smoothly so far (despite the fact I dont have many friends because im in online studies..) Id like to hear how youre surviving so far...!
tumblr_o5dgvyca1F1tr0nnlo2_400.gif

giphy.gif

It's going well! Considering I'm.... Homeschooled.

Lol, your presumption is well-made, considering that 115 C would be frickin... news-worthy. I'm sure if it was Celsius, we'd know.
Yep. Still even in fhanreinheit, it's pretty hot... But the heat does have one big advantage for me...

I can drink a lot more coke XD

Yep. Still even in fhanreinheit, it's pretty hot... But the heat does have one big advantage for me...

I can drink a lot more coke XD
My siblings will go outside and cook eggs on the sidewalks for fun...only in Arizona

I also just realized how butchered that spelling is. Gave me a giggle.
My lil sis was trying to push a plushie up my back while we walked on the sidewalk and my mother was arguing with my dad about which way to go. I need to spell this random guy's name right wasn't the first thought on my mind :P

just got my hs diploma the other day, thank god! spent all summer wondering if i had failed lmfao

heading for my first year of college in less than a month, YIKES ;-;

FFFFF IM ON MY SOPHOMORE YEAR AND IM READY TO CHECK OUT I HAVE 25 ASSIGNMENTS AND ITS ONLY MONDAY
bOI YOU BETTER WORK ON THOSE ASSIGNMENTS
then again i did graduate high school having handed hardly anything in
it’s wild i failed the class itself but passed the diploma which raised my overall mark high enough
i am one lucky biatch from the looks of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back