• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle (Finished! ---Whoo! (*^▽^)/)

Lydia's lips drew up at one corner slightly as she smirked at James when he complained, "so don't call it an offering... call it a gift. If you upset me and wanted to give me something to make me happy again, would you feel like a servant?" She bumped him gently, "an apology is probably a good idea too though."

Hisaya's demeanor made Lydia's brow furrow slightly, she thought he would be glad at the possibility of his family being alive still, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized that believing that his family was still alive would probably make him feel even worse about how angry he had been and probably guilty from having been fooled in the first place. The realization of why he would not appear to be as glad as he ought to be appeared very obviously across her pretty face and she nodded to Hisaya knowingly.

As Hisaya began questioning about his family, Lydia shook her head slightly as she looked to the others. None of them even knew his family, nor did anyone know where he lived so there wasn't any way they could tell him, but she spoke up comfortingly, "well... I'm sure they are wherever they were when you left for the ruins... so if that was someplace relatively safe... I don't see how anything could have happened to them," her gaze focused on James for a moment as Hisaya asked him if they could go see his family when they return to the other side of the Storm Wall, her gaze meeting his as he looked to her then Kenren, but she looked back to Hisaya, slightly startled as he said where he lived, "Frankia!?"

Lydia shook her head, "wait wait... I am from Frankia. My family lives in Bourgeaus..." she shook her head again and appeared to be in deep thought for a moment before she looked to James again appearing to be getting slightly annoyed and then turned her gaze on Mizutsune after she and Hisaya determined that they were going regardless of what anyone else said, "Madam, you can't keep putting the way you personally feel about things ahead of anything else. You keep rushing for Hisaya without thinking about the way anyone else feels about it," she was thinking about how Mizutsune had swept James away to Awashima as soon as she realized something was wrong with Hisaya, and then how she, the king and queen, and the other guardians had decided Seifer's fate when his situation was the same as Hisaya's had been.

Mizutsune was treating Hisaya with more consideration than anyone else because he was a close friend to her and while Lydia understood, it didn't give her the right to make decisions for anyone else and regardless of whether or not she was a royal, it still made Lydia a bit angry, "I am sorry but defeating Valdanr is more important than Hisaya's family right now... but I do have an idea on how he might be able to get back to his family," she looked to James as her mind worked quickly and squeezed his hand tightly, "I know... you summoned Ifrit for your own reasons... but maybe..." she glanced to Hisaya and then back to James, "maybe... you could.... for Hisaya?"

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

- Serena's Soul -

"No, I wouldn't feel like a servant." said James to Lydia, thinking. He bumped her on the shoulder too, smiling. "How do you do that, Lydia? You just say something and it changes the way I think."

As he listened, surprised to learn that Hisaya lived in Frankia, the archeologist said that he lived on the southern side closer to the borders, right after Bourgeaus, in the city of Moreau. After Mizutsune's demand, Serena's cackle, and Lydia's scolding where the white cup dragon growled, affronted, as though a lowly pauper had told a queen what to do, James was surprised at her suggestion, and he went quiet for a moment as he thought, holding her hand too.

He didn't want to say it in front of everyone, but he wanted to keep the three wishes for himself. He didn't know how the battle with Valdanr will end, so he was saving Ifrit for later when he might need him to save a friend. "I need time to think about it, about a week." he told Lydia and Hisaya.

"James, I need to know if my family is safe immediately, and if they're being taken care of." Hisaya sighed. "I-I know, I'm not considering how your feeling and Valdanr is more important, but it's my wife and child. If you actually summoned Ifrit ---"

"Who is Ifrit?" said Kenren.

"Genie who grants three wishes." said Johnny looking at James surprised as though he just knew that now. The prince suddenly looked very interested.

" --- then in return for the exorcism circle, you could at least just wish for them to be safe, and live a good life."
continued Hisaya.

James did not want to argue that it was because he captured Seifer and experimented on him when he was Wrath that they had to ask him, or that Seth and Serena almost died fighting him, and very firmly but gently said. "I will give my answer in a week."

While Serena and Echo looked at James like 'Woah~! That's cool', Renee perked up as if she remembered something and looked at her brother. She seemed worried for him and the pressure that the others are putting him through.

Serena hummed, tapping her fingers on the table. "You know...I really doubt those wishes come without a price to pay..." The blonde looked at the Pendragon brother and Hisaya.

"No offense, Hisa-chan, but there might be some conditions to those wishes and we don't even know them. Perhaps we should have an alternative plan, just in case?" She suggested. It wasn't as if she didn't trust James and his choices, really it's up to him if he wants to use those wishes or not; but she's really wary of anything that comes in free. Like it's a scandal to really believe wishing for anything will come without some sort of deal.

"James, please check on that. Just to be sure." Serena said then she smiled cheerfully. "Please and thank you!"

Zer0 Zer0

Lydia just shrugged her shoulders to James' question because she honestly didn't know, maybe it was because she tried to be logical and he was a logical person.

Mizutsune's reaction to Lydia's scolding was understandable because technically it was sort of a pauper telling a queen what she couldn't do, but the reaction didn't faze Lydia any, whether they were in a soul room or in their actual bodies, Lydia wasn't afraid of Mizutsune, she had already faced off against the great dragon along with the others and that was when she was being controlled by something that wanted her dead. At least in this instance, Mizutsune would need to learn that the people in the room with her were her equals if not by royal status.

Her brow furrowed as she watched James' expression, she understood his hesitation without him saying anything. It was a difficult thing to ask of him since he had been training for so long just for that day when he successfully summoned the Djinn so she wasn't surprised by the answer he gave and didn't push for a more definitive answer.

Her gaze shifted back to Hisaya and she offered him a slightly apologetic smile, her gaze drifting to the others as they conversed about the genie in question before her eyes rested on Hisaya once again, "I know it's not the same as you seeing them... but I can write to my family once we are on the other side and ask them to check in on your wife and son," of course Lydia didn't know how far Valdanr's reach had stretched so all she could do was hope that he had never touched Frankia since they would be ill equipped to deal with anything magic. Bourgeaus was well into the middle of the state and so unless Valdanr's touch had spread that far, she doubted any harm had come to her family and she liked to think that true. Of course a city closer to the border could come under attack more easily, but she wouldn't say anything about that.

She didn't really agree with Hisaya's argument as to why James should use one of the wishes for him, her mind roving along the same thoughts as James unknowingly. Her lids lowered slightly as she looked down at her hand still holding James', she thought it was strange that the first thing Hisaya would think to wish for was that his family have a happy life when if he wished for a body he could see to that himself. It felt like it would be a wasted wish to ask for someone's happiness. She looked to Serena as she talked about the payment that would probably be needed for gaining Ifrit's services and bit her lower lip, looking back to James. If James summoned Ifrit and was the one to make the wish, he would be the one to pay the price and that made her heart ache because they wouldn't know what that price would be. Giving James hand a squeeze, she looked back to Serena, "don't worry, I'll be there to help him... and we have the week at least to do so," the easiest thing to do would be to call Ifrit and ask him what the cost of his wishes was.

- Serena's Soul -

"I will, Serena." smiled James. When it became apparent he would not budge, and Renee, who was known to be the only one he'd budge for even though he doesn't like it, wasn't going to budge him, Hisaya sighed in complaisance and said that he will wait for a week, and accepted Lydia's offer for her family to check on his, then gave her his address.

After that, the archeologist just sat there, still getting into grips with the fact that his family was alive, then stood up thanking everyone for listening to him. He walked off to a lonelier part of Serena's soul and cried in relief. His family was alive, his family was alive.

Back to where the others were, James had felt a rush of affection when Lydia said 'we', and buried his nose in her hair. "Lydia, I really love this feeling, like we're partners." he murmured, taking her hand in both of his. Then he remembered something, "Though we should probably talk in your soul room or mine where Hisaya cannot hear." he whispered.

When all was done, Johnny stayed longer, asking Serena if he could explore her soul room; Hisaya wanted to stay longer too as, and he secretly whispered this, her soul was more comfortable and warm than James' which had so many owls and windows instead of the sun shining down an open field. Mizutsune stayed with him, curling around his shoulders; while Kenren left to do some work.

Katsuya Katsuya

Serena looked at Hisaya and told him he can stay in her most private part of her soul room with Mizutsume which is on the top of the tree, telling Johnny that he can explore anywhere else if he likes. "Just be careful with the balloons. They pop marshmallows and you'll get stuck." She said cheerfully. Echo said that she'll make sure that Johnny doesn't get stuck then and walked around with him.

Renee, once she caught up with James and Lydia, let go of Seifer's hand to hug James from behind, squeezing him. "You do whatever you want with those wishes." was her muffled response, trying her best to stay quiet about her opinion. She looked up with an encouraging smile. "I'm serious. I know you cared a lot about summoning a genie. So whatever choice you make, I'll support you."

Then she let's go to grab Seifer's hand, looking back at him. "I mean...you helped me so much...I want to do the same for you too..."Renee smiled at her brother giving him a thumbs up like a dork.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
Lydia took quick note of Hisaya's address, committing it to memory so that she could write it down as soon as they left Serena's soul room. Her heart ached for him when he went off to cry in relief, just because of how distressing it must be at really not knowing and only hoping and assuming, but at the same time she was really happy for him because it was highly likely his family was just fine and if anything they were just missing him because they probably had no idea what had happened to him when he disappeared.

When Renee helped her with her hair, Lydia only asked for a trim with the length of her hair reaching to the middle of her back. She had been wearing her hair down and kept it all one length combed to a sheen, as James had requested. She leaned into him as he buried his nose in her hair and smiled at his words, leaning away from him slightly as he took her hands and nodding.

She smiled at Renee as she came up and hugged James and listened as she spoke, but didn't say anything, only nodding, her expression declaring that she meant to do the same as Renee. She giggled slightly and shook her head as Renee gave James the thumbs up, "actually Renee... perfect timing," still holding James' hand she moved closer to Renee so that she could speak in a low voice, "you know how we were talking about visiting each other's soul rooms? Can you arrange that for James and I now?"

- Serena's Soul -

"Thanks." said James, turning around and hugging Renee. This was a rare gesture from his sister. Then he grinned and gave her the thumbs up too.

Seifer rolled his eyes, chuckling, "You dorks."

When it was time to go to Lydia's room, James grinned excitedly and bounced on his toes. He couldn't wait to see what her soul looked like. For some reason he yearned to know her that good, see the very intimate parts of who Lydia was and hug it.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

"Hush you! You're dating one of said dorks." Renee playful stick her tongue out at him before giggling."So...you're a dork lover. Heheh!"

Then she looked over at Lydia and nodded in agreement. "We should get out of Serena's soul then. Johnny should know how to get out without me here. I'm sure he'll guide Echo too."

Once they were situated and Renee asked if Seifer wanted to come and if the other two were alright with that or not, the Pendragon sister used her spell, the water spread out like wings for anyone else that's coming as her left hand touched Lydia's chest where her heart is. Renee only acted as their guide to another person's soul and it's up to said person if they feel comfortable enough to let them in.

bd2634615d785ad492c921df9fa45428.jpg

Lydia giggled as Renee teased Seifer, standing on her tip toes and planting a smooch on James' cheek, "me too."

Once they had left Serena's soul and Renee was ready to cast her spell on Lydia, the young witch closed her large eyes and opened her heart to Renee and the others. She had given Seifer an awkward look when Renee asked him if he wanted to join them, but she supposed it was only fair since she had been in Seifer's soul before and said as much to him. The three visitors wouldn't find themselves in any sort of building once they had all entered her soul. Instead they would find themselves at the edge of a very large maze that sat on top of lush grass with a gloomy sun partially hidden by fluffy gray clouds.

The maze itself appeared to be made of a combination of hedges and bookshelves as though the hedges had been grown around the shelves. The shelves themselves were piled with books and all sorts of odds and ends, along with various animals that were either lounging on the shelves or were skittering about throughout the maze. The Pendragons and Seifer would find themselves right before the only opening of the maze, but before they could take a step through the entrance, outside of the occasional animal noise, they would hear the approach of footsteps from something soft and after a moment, a strange creature comprised of only socks. It looked like a combination between an anteater and an elephant and was striped black and white with two small black eyes that almost looked like they were buttons. It had a big round belly and long arms that almost dragged the ground and it stood right in the middle of the entrance, silent as it looked to the guests, but it appeared to offer a beckoning gesture to them before it slowly turned and scuffled off back into the maze.

If everyone followed the sock creature, it would lead them through the maze which was devoid of any doors but was complex enough that doors weren't necessary because if one didn't know where they were going, they would most assuredly get lost. Throughout the maze, every now and then they would see one of the various animals scurry by carrying a book or item and every now and then they would actually catch a glimpse of an animal placing something back on a shelf. A few times they would find a large pile of books and other items being collected by an animal before it went off to put the item away. If any of them tried to touch any of the books or knick-knacks piled up on the vibrant blanket of grass, either the sock creature or one of the animals would stop them. The knick-knacks appeared to be things that were influenced by others as sometimes a sketch that looked like something Renee had drawn, a figuring of a musical instrument, a kabuki mask, or a stuffed animal looking like Pond, could be seen on the shelves.

Eventually they arrived at the center of the large labyrinth which was a vast clearing that was full of things, the most notably of which was a great sleeping dragon in a color that didn't seem to stay the same, fluctuating through a rainbow of colors each time it breathed. It was coiled around a large glass house and sat towards the other end of the clearing, taking up about half of the clearing itself. To the dragon's back end there was a sturdy tree with a very broad trunk and roots that made one want to climb among them and possibly take a nap, but rather than foliage, the tree appeared to be adorned by various articles of black fabric and upon closer inspection, it appeared to all be clothes.

Near the head of the dragon was the beginning of a grand buffet table that was covered by all sorts of goodies, but primarily meat buns, sandwiches, and at the center was a very large cake which was Lydia's favorite.

At the center of the clearing, a few yards before the dragon, sat a large desk with all sorts of books and papers and artifacts resting atop it or around it and at the desk sat Lydia. She didn't look unlike she usually looked, her hair was down as it had been on the outside, but she was wearing a vibrant blue dress with short sleeves that left her shoulders slightly exposed and marking her skin were various small rune markings that one had to be very near her to actually see that they were there. As the trio led by the sock creature entered the clearing, Lydia would look up from the desk where she had evidently been writing something and smiled meekly, releasing the quill which seemed to continue writing even without her hand on it, and rose from the pink wing back chair she had been sitting at, hurrying over to greet them.

Lydia didn't actually offer a verbal greeting, the first thing thing she did was wrap her arms tightly around James, "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said anything about Ifrit in front of everyone!" It appeared this had been bothering her even if she hadn't let it show, "I thought that... I thought they would have realized... since you had summoned him in front of everyone... I didn't know," she shook her head and looked up at him, the sky seeming to darken slightly.

The first thing Renee did when they entered Lydia's soul was to wear an outfit that fitted the soul itself. She wore black button up shirt that were poofy on the shoulder area with an arm bracelet around her upper arms, her sleeves were bell-shaped. Her shirt was tucked in a white puffy skirt with modest frills on the hems and it reached down her knees. Over her shirt is a woman's vest that's orange and pin-striped, the back part open and was buttoned up with two white buttons. She wore stockings too, a dark grey with thin orange pin strips going down but her toes and heel were left open. Her hair was pulled up in a bun with braids tucked in the sides and a cute orange bow holding her bun up.

She followed the creature that she couldn't help but mutter 'Cute~!', then she looked around in amazement. Renee smiled when she noticed the drawings.

When they saw Lydia and she ran up to James, Renee sighed and leaned her head onto Seifer; looking up at the skies when it changed weather.

Zer0 Zer0

- Lydia's Soul -

Seifer smiled at Renee and placed his hands on his hips. "How did I become part of this dorky family?" he sighed dramatically. When Lydia gave him that awkward look he just smirked at her, there was probably going to be some teasing after this.

Meanwhile, James' mind had deflated pleasantly again when Lydia smooched him, making a mental note to attack her with smooches once they were alone.

When they entered her soul and came to the edge of the maze, Seifer huffed knowingly. "Complicated and gloomy, definitely Lydia at a glance." James punched his shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You were making fun."

"Just pointing the obvious."

When the sock creature came, the two young men stared at it, wondering what it was and why it was made of socks. They followed, James poking its back curiously to see if it was all soft inside and asked it for its name. Meanwhile, an animal stopped Seifer from touching a sketch of Renee's, and then stopped him again when he was about to pick up a stuffed animal looking like Pond, and finally slapped him when he tried to distract them and then run back to pick up Renee's sketch again.

"What are you doing?" chuckled James. "You're in Lydia's soul, who knows what's going to happen to you if you're going to make her mad."

"Turn me into a sock monster?" drawled the archer scathingly.

"Or give you dandruff." suggested James. This made Seifer behave.

When they came upon the center of the labyrinth, the archer shook his head. "I knew it, I knew she was a dragon inside. That ferocity, that temper --- hello, Lydia!" he greeted the dragon.

Meanwhile James took in everything, wondering what they all meant. Thinking perhaps that Lydia's strength outside protects something fragile inside, and he whistled at just how much she loved black clothes. He gazed at the tree, putting all he saw into memory, and chuckled at the food spread on the buffet table, memorizing those too and asking Renee if she knew how to make this and if she could teach him how to cook them, especially the cake.

The moment he saw Lydia, he was surprised she was wearing a vibrant blue dress and smiled that of course she was writing. He grinned, spreading his arms open when she came straight for him and ran up colliding with her hug, swaying in place. "It's okay, you wanted to help Hisaya, Lydia. I'm not mad." he chuckled, surprised again at how openly blunt her inner self was, without any stuttering at all. "You are talking so freely." he said, still with that surprised expression.

The Pendragon teen snorted when Seifer changed tone as soon Lydia came closer. "Sweetheart, you're so silly."She laughed quietly.

"I'm not surprised." Renee started, looking at her brother. "We're in her soul. Inner people are usually very honest, James." She explained before looking over at the dishes that she wondered if she can make them outside. Then she looked at Seifer with a shy smile.

"Want to help me make some of the dishes? You only need to taste them and let me know if they're good or not." Her wings fluttered. "Or you can try to cook with me...?"She told James that needed to try her hand in the recipes first before teaching him how to make some.

The sock creature evidently didn't speak so it didn't give a name when it was asked, it just paused a moment, its body fully turning because it evidently couldn't just turn its head, and stared at James a moment, its beady black eyes unblinking. Its body was very plush and it was soft, warm, and would definitely be pleasant to cuddle with, and after it stared at James a moment, it turned back around and continued on its slow way through the maze.

After all of Seifer's initial attempts at touching the items on the shelf, all of the animals around watched him suspiciously. Some had even taken to just following him, either walking along behind the group or stalking along on the shelves. It was a good thing Seifer had started to behave because after the slap the next line of defense would have been to bite him.

Lydia glanced briefly at Seifer like he was a buffoon when he greeted the dragon as her and rolled her eyes before focusing her attention on James, "really? You're not mad?" She asked, her expression brightening and with the relieved smile, the clouds seemed to dissipate, leaving a brilliant sun and clear blue sky in their place. Lydia shrugged her shoulders slightly before glancing at Renee, "I never noticed before... but then, I've never had anyone in my soul except..." she grumbled slightly and looked down into the maze where a pile of items could be seen stacked before a bend, her gaze shifting between her visitors, "well... sorry for the mess!"

Meanwhile, the sock creature seemed to have wandered back into the maze as it was no longer within view, "I'm glad you aren't angry... I just got excited at the idea that we could help him... but I'm not going to try and influence your decision because... well... I'm afraid for you and the penalties that might be gained from using the wishes... I just want you to make the decision with which you will have the least regret," she smiled to him and took his hand, squeezing it gently.

- Lydia's Soul -

"Valdanr?" said Seifer helpfully at Lydia. "Your mess is forgiven."

He had smirked at her when she rolled his eyes at him, then his whole demeanor changed when Renee asked him about the food. "Yes, I'd love that, Renee, especially learning how to cook too, we haven't cooked together." he said, already smiling as he thought about what that would be like.

Meanwhile James nodded at Lydia. "Really, really." he said, rubbing her back. "Wow, the weather changed." he added, looking up at the sky. "Do my words really affect you that much?"

As she talked he rubbed her back, taking a good look at her. He looked like he had so many questions. "Yes, I've read legends about how there are genies who in order to make the wish come true, worse things happen. . . You are talking freely." he said again, smiling at her. Renee was right, inner selves were honest. "It's so different from how you are most of the time --- but good different." he added immediately. "I don't want to regret too, I keep thinking what if three of my friends die and I need the three wishes to bring them back. I don't even know if I should bring them back." he pondered for a while. "Lydia, if you died, would you want me to wish you back?"

Lydia gave Seifer a nod and smiled slightly. She had always been able to deal with him, she probably was so unbothered by him because she knew that he would enjoy it too much if he thought that he did bother her, "go ahead and enjoy... I can't cook on the outside but at least the food's good in here," she gestured at the feast on the table and grabbed James hands before she glanced up at the sky, "oh... that reflects my moods... all except..."

Lydia smiled and pulled James with her over by the desk where the quill was still writing away and sheets of paper were even shifting, ones full of writing sliding off to the side as fresh ones were being placed down, before calling out to Renee and Seifer, "you're welcome to wander, but leave the shelves alone," she narrowed her eyes on Seifer, "you may be Renee's boyfriend and I love her, but I am totally not afraid of clobbering you," then as the iridescent scales of the sleeping dragon rippled audibly, she smiled in such a way that would make Minnie proud, the sort of smile that made one afraid to turn their back to the person that was doing the smiling. It seemed she very obviously knew that he had been trying to touch stuff in the maze and as she turned away from them to step nearer the dragon with James' hand in hers, the sock creature emerged from the labyrinth and just began wandering around the clearing.

She listened as James spoke about the genie, chewing her lower lip slightly, but paused as he mentioned how she was talking and gave him an awkward smile, "is it?" Her lashes fluttered slightly as they walked and she looked back ahead of them, "do... you want me to try and talk like this outside?"

Back to the talk about the genie, Lydia took what James had to say into thorough consideration. The thought of something worse happening to get Hisaya's body back was unnerving, and bringing people back from the dead? What sort of repercussions would these things have on James? She stayed silent as he spoke, though the look of the sky was changing as time passed, once more growing overcast with a light drizzle of rain that didn't seem to actually touch anyone or anything, like it was an illusion. She didn't say anything until they were only feet away from the dragon's claws and tail as it hugged the greenhouse which, upon looking inside, it looked completely empty, the dragon's body on the other side completely visible with nothing blocking the view, "if it would do more harm to you than good... no."

It was the best answer she could give and her expression was somber as she gave it, though she tried to clear the mood some, smiling and the sky became brighter again, though the light rain was still falling, "this is... well, my anger," she laughed nervously and touched the dragon's tail which slipped away from the closed doors of the greenhouse, "it used to be a giant... but after Numenor..." she gestured, "I'm guessing it has something to do with the new spell I gained," she looked thoughtful for a moment as she thought if it could even be called a spell.

Last edited:
Renee brightened up when Seifer said he wanted to try cooking and then looked at Lydia when she address to them. Her wings fluttered and flapped happily even though she laughed a little bit, grabbing onto Seifer's hand as a response; squeezing reassuringly. While she is happy to hear that Lydia does care for her, she does not want anybody hitting anybody right now. Or ever really. If anything, she'll just bubble everyone with her shields until they chill and then let them go on their separate ways.

On the topic of how the dragon came to be, she wondered if every guardian has some sort of dragon figure in their souls now...but then she shook her head. If that were true, she would have to find hers, just in case. It could be hidden somewhere.

"Right...Then we should try some of these now and I'll look up for a recipe that resembles the taste more when we go back out." She said cheerfully, walking over to the buffet table that had an array of sandwiches and meat buns with the cake in the center. Renee remembered that this cake was Lydia's favorite so she should be able to make some; her aim is actually the meat buns since she never made them before.

The Pendragon teen grabbed one with both hands, not really minding on her manners since she couldn't find any forks or knives, and bit into it. She had breathe out her mouth as she quickly ate the meat bun, feeling the burn on her tongue. "Hot! Hot! -gulps- but the seasoning is really good!" Renee chirped then she kissed Seifer's cheek randomly as it was becoming a habit to kiss Seifer while they were eating something.

"Should we go and explore? Since Lydia did say we can look around." Renee asked her beau as she started to grab a few different sandwiches in a weaved picnic basket she thought up of then a few meat buns and two pieces of cake. Just in case they got hungry while looking around.

- Lydia's Soul -

A sweat dropped down the side of Seifer's face, and when Lydia turned, he shuddered. "Jeez, talk about birds of the same anger flock together." he whispered at Renee surreptitiously. "I wonder if that's how they got together, mutual anger instead of mutual feelings?" he chuckled, then coughed and straightened up when the sock monster reappeared. "Righto', on to food tasting!"

When he came upon the buffet, he peered down at the food. "Lydia loves sandwiches," he said surprised, "hmm, makes sense." and ate the same bun Renee did, taking a smaller bite after seeing her declare it was hot-hot. He smiled as she kissed him, then tossed his bun away and scooted closer to hug and kiss her too. "Yes, let's explore, Renee, and . . . maybe do other things too?" he smirked, hand slipping under her vest.

Meanwhile, James peered at the desk to read the parchment the floating quill was writing on as they passed it. He held Lydia's hand and smiled at her, "Yes, but on one condition, Lydia, only if you're comfortable." he said raising a finger. "I like your shyness too. You're cute, especially when you're giggling like mad and covering your mouth and your cheeks are all plumped up." he puffed and pushed his own cheeks up so that he somewhat looked like a hamster.

When she told him that she didn't want him to bring her back if it did more harm than good to him, he didn't speak for a while, just looked like he didn't want to hear that answer. One could feel it, a sense of choking desperation closing in on him at the thought of something happening to her as he looked at the ground, still holding her hand. And one could tell that even if it did harm him, he'd bring her back.

He kissed her palm, then placed it on his cheek. "Don't die." he pleaded in that stoic way of his that showed vulnerability despite his calmness.

When she smiled, he tried to smile too, and decided to look on the bright side. He was with her now and that was wonderful, she held off that army with her spells, and with her mind she made the rune that sealed Valdanr, she survived her own fireball, she is brave, fighting on despite her doubts and handicaps. She'll be fine.

His smile became a real one as he kissed her palm again and chuckled at the dragon. "It matches. I wonder why it looks psychedelic?" he nodded, looking up at the giant. "What spell?" he added, thinking back to the battle.

Renee had to laugh at what Seifer said about James and Lydia's anger being similar, waving at the sock monster cheerfully when it popped back out.

She lowered the picnic basket when they kissed again, wrapping one of her arms around his neck when they hugged too. Her wings flapped a few times before they calmed down when he broke the kiss, her dazed eyes blinking owlishly; a bright red blush spread on her cheeks. It took Renee a few seconds for her brain to work again and quietly yelped when Seifer stuck his hand under her vest. She placed her free hand over Seifer's that's currently underneath, looking towards her brother and Lydia before looking back at her crazy amorous boyfriend.

"Sure, we can but we're gonna have to leave when we 'dance' together, Sweetheart." Renee said, smiling coyly, and hunching her shoulders a bit. "Wouldn't want to disturb Lydia and James...or we could leave right now and into our own soul rooms if you like?" She leaned up, tipping-toeing as to reach and kiss the tip of his nose. Wings fluttered. "We'll just let James know that we're leaving so he doesn't worry, okay?"

As much as she would love to explore Lydia's soul room, Renee wouldn't disrespect it either.

Last edited:
- Lydia's Soul -

"And disturb Mr. Sock Guardian for life." Seifer stifled a laugh, imagining the sock guardian just standing there watching them in a creepy way. "Alright, Renee, what would that be like, though? Getting it on in our souls? Would that produce mind babies?"

He pondered on that for a bit as he looked over at the trinkets just wondering what would happen if he touched them again.

Katsuya Katsuya

Renee gave Seifer an amused look, trying to hold back her laugh. "Heheh~! Poor Mr. Sock Guardian." She cleared her throat but blushed bright red at the thought. Then she shook her head. "N-no, I don't think it works that way, Snugglebunny. Maybe we should try it out?" The Pendragon teen said curiously as she watch Seifer look over the trinkets again.

"I don't think Lydia would appreciate you touching her precious items, Sweetheart. It's like someone stealing your hair creams and purposely mess up your hair." Renee smiled patiently, her wings fluttering.

Zer0 Zer0

- Lydia's Soul -

"Yeah, let's try it out." he winked. When she mentioned Lydia not appreciating him touching her precious trinkets he smirked mischievously. " I know, that's why I want to touch it." he whispered. "I want to see what Lydia's face will look like."

And after telling James and her that they will be going ahead, by golly touched it he did. He flapped his arms over the stuffed toy looking like Pond, slapping it many times before he held Renee, yelling, "Okay, let's get out! Let's get out!"

Renee sighed at her silly boyfriend, watching him slap the Pond stuffed toy before holding onto her. Once again he's yelling in her ear-!

So she did what Seifer has asked her, leading them out without saying a word to either of the people there. Once they were out, Renee looked at Seifer with a frown. "You shouldn't have done that...and after what we've been through with our own souls too..." She backed away from her boyfriend, her wings wilting.

"I'm not helping you from Lydia, not after you disrespecting her precious item in her soul room."

Last edited:
The parchment that James looked at was swiftly writing what Renee and Seifer were currently doing, as well as mentioning that James was looking at the quill as it floated and wrote what was going on at that moment in Lydia's life.

Lydia nodded at James as he gave his condition for her trying to talk more freely on the outside, smiling and blushing slightly as James complimented her, but then she laughed as he plumped his cheeks up and shook her head, covering her mouth as she giggled, "you're so silly, James!"

When James grew quiet, Lydia became concerned and so the sky darkened as the drizzle continued to drip down around them without them actually feeling it, "James.. are you... okay?" She moved so she could peer at his face, and blinked a few times when he told her not to die before her expression turned to one of understanding and the sky cleared again, her other hand moving to the other side of his face as she smiled to him reassuringly, "of course I won't," at this close proximity, James would likely notice that Lydia's dress was a bit more low cut in the front than usual and over her heart in an arch there was a set of runes that read:

1_12.gif
1_04.gif
1_20.gif
1_19.gif
1_16.gif

James would probably recognize these small runes as his own name.

She paused as James mentioned the color of the dragon, tilting her head to the side as she thought about it before she shrugged her shoulders slightly and laughed, "you know... I don't really know..." she would think it would have been black just like most of her things, when she really thought about it, it made no sense to her why it was a rainbow of colors and not just one either, but her thought process was interrupted as she felt a sharp tinge of pain and at the same time, the sock creature went dashing after Seifer, rather than using his legs, he used his arms which were longer and made it easier for him to move quickly.

Lydia doubled over, crouching on the ground with her hands on her chest as her eyes squinted closed. They may have been brief slaps on Seifer's part, but they were slaps to her memory, they were slaps to who she was. It was like being attacked by Valdanr all over again.

- James Pendragon -
" Lydia's Soul "

James touched Lydia's other hand, then smiled, feeling comforted. He glanced down, noticing the runes, and didn't look up though he was afraid she'll think he's being perverted, as he marveled that his name was there, close to her heart. And actually, now that he got a closer look at her, he realized that she had runes marked on her skin. "Lydia, do you like tattoo --- what's wrong? Lydia?" he crouched next to her immediately, putting a hand on her shoulder. He spun around in alarm when he saw the sock guardian give chase, but couldn't see what it was chasing as it dove into the hedge maze.

Right before Seifer left, he suffered the creatures wrath a moment.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back