• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle (Finished! ---Whoo! (*^▽^)/)

Lydia smiled timidly and shrugged her shoulders slightly before looking at him slightly stunned at his question, doubly. For one, bundling with Sparks sounded dangerous no matter how much better behaved he was. She could just imagine one of them snuggling against him forgetting he was there, the closeness irritating him causing them both to get shocked. She shook her head and the corner of her mouth twitched slightly, "I don't think we need one," her plush lips placed a gentle smooch on his cheek, "you've been a gentleman thus far... I think I can trust you," she whispered playfully. She had been able to trust him so far and she really didn't think that would change especially given the current situation.

Zer0 Zer0

- The Barrens -

James heart skipped a beat at her kiss, and he smiled in a melted sort of way. "Okay." was all he managed to say. As he lay beside her, still smiling, he held her hand, leaned to sniff her hair, then kissed her cheek. His face remained facing hers through the night, nose buried in her hair, as his fingers played with her hand absently till he fell asleep.

"Night Johnny." Echo murmured back, closing her eyes as she slept to through the night.

Meanwhile waiting in Seifer's soul room, Renee sat on the bed next to the 'sleeping' Inner Seifer as she braided his hair again. When he woke up and told her everything, she sighed in relief. "Thank Merlin-! We escaped our prison and now hiding in a pocket tunnel." She is sad to hear that the Aged Author and Kenren was missing but she hoped that she can find them somehow. Hopefully without the both of them injured or worse. So Renee told Seifer of what the pair was doing the whole time which is just waiting and hoping they stay safe.

"Yes, we have food and water. Seven days worth. I managed to steal it when none of them were looking." Renee had to distract the guards from the food pantry with a rock echoing in the tunnels, making them chase an invisible escapee. It was funny to watch since they kept bumping into each other.

"Something to mark with...but Chenglei and I don't have our weapons or items to reflect light and we're hiding in a pocket tunnel. The monsters here are making weapons out of Ragnite...So I don't know what to do on catching Sasha's attention." Something that Sasha can spot...Something that Sasha can spot...

"Maybe I could shrink myself or something..." Renee wondered out loud, pondering and feeling like that's just a bad idea somehow. "Or cause a mass panic ....again..." She's starting to wonder if that's her special power; to cause trouble for everyone.

"What do you think I should do to catch her attention, Seifer?" She wants to make sure that she doesn't get Sasha in trouble or hurt since Lydia and James loves her dearly.

Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Seifer's Soul -

Seifer pondered for a bit. "Mark something high, or stick a piece of your clothes, hair, or feather somewhere without getting caught."

But it seemed that there was little opportunity to do just that. The lost of food seemed to put their foes on edge so it was hard to sneak around.

Katsuya Katsuya

- The Barrens -
" Next Day "

The next morning, little talons were walking along Lydia's belly. Hoot. A pair of big eyes blinked down at her. Hoot.

It seemed that Sasha had scouted out a place that she likely thought Renee and Seifer were in, the misty place where the ragnite mining settlement and black dragon den were. As they ate a cold breakfast, Johnny had an idea how they could get in.

"Like that time we were trying to get in Holt, I can turn us into mice, this time with all our gear with us, and Sasha can fly us in and somehow we can start looking for them.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Lydia giggled slightly to the sensation of Sasha's little feet on her tummy and smiled brightly when she came face to face with the avian in question. She affectionately pet her feathery head and told her she was glad she was safe. Lydia thanked her for the information she found out because knowing which area they were in was much more helpful.

As they ate and Johnny described their tactics, Lydia tilted her head slightly, she supposed he had learned a new spell outside of being able to turn into a dragon and having their gear with them would definitely be helpful, "well it would definitely save us some time..." though she wondered how they would go about searching, it would be difficult for a bunch of people and a sheep... which made her kind of wonder why they hadn't made Seifer a mouse, it would have been a lot easier to carry him around with them and she cast him a glance as she thought this but she shook her head, "but... should we stay as mice while we search? We couldn't get as far as fast... but it would probably be more difficult for the enemy to detect us."

Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

As she listened to Seifer's idea, Renee grimaced a bit and sighed. "Okay, let Sasha and the others know to follow where my feathers are pointing at. They'll be on the ceiling of the tunnel where Chenglei and I are in." Then she added. "I'll leave three of them outside and one where we're hiding. Be careful, okay?"

It's really hard to just sneak out of the safety zone without one of the monsters finding her tiny self; More so to sneak back in when she finally put three of her feathers on the ceiling without bunching them up together. She had to hide behind rocks and in tiny holes that none of the other monsters could fit in as she prepared the signals all day before coming back in the tunnel pocket. She left one more feather tucked between the rock that covers the entrance and the tunnel wall that leads to it, having just half of it jutted out and against the wall itself so the monsters don't see it easily either.

Chenglei could only sigh and prey to his ancestors that they'll make it out of here alive. So they can find the missing Prince and Historia.

- The Barrens -
" Next Day "

"I'm thinking stay as mice and stand by in case of trouble while Sasha and the bees spread out." said Johnny.

James nodded, then looked to the sheep. "Seifer, you're going to have to stay here. I know he's a sheep and all, but magical enchantments don't last forever and we don't need Valdanr popping out here of all places."

Seifer-sheep nodded in understanding and poked the alphabet parchment. "Get my Renee out safely."

"What do you guys think of this plan?" James asked the others.

Lydia nodded and also looked at Seifer, biting her lower lip slightly before giving a soft huff as she smiled at him as he poked the alphabet parchment. Her gaze then drifted back to James.

"It sounds fine... but should one of us stay here with Seifer or maybe you could leave one of your bees... just in case he does turn back so we know what he's up to," she looked back to Seifer and smiled again reassuringly, "you know.. in case Valdanr rears his ugly face again."

Serena wondered for a minute while Echo nodded. "I can stay here with Seifer." The fawn volunteered. "Since I can use my vines to keep him still, I can cover his mouth after giving him a sleeping drug."She looked at the sheep with a hesitant grin. "If that's okay with you?"

The blonde violinist looked at Echo with a raised eyebrow. "Since when did you have a sleeping drug?"

"Since we left the palace. It...It's just an idea I got from watching Renee once...in a duel..." Echo sounded too amused at that as her green eyes looked over at Seifer again, smiling a very amused face. She just looks like she wanted to laugh but held it back. "With a lollipop..."

- The Barrens -
" Next Day "

Sheep-Seifer rolled his eyes. With Echo staying behind, Johnny asked everyone if they were ready. Once they were, he transfigured them into mice that wore their gear that fitted into their mousey forms. He re-cast his Polymorph spell on Seifer just to be sure the alteration spell remained strong, then with a wave of his wand, turned into a pinkish mouse with a little wiggling sheep tail.

A cloth that acted as a make-shift saddle had been secured on Sasha's back and two more strips around her legs. Up clambered the pink mouse and a long black one, both carrying teeny-tiny wands in their mouths. Seifer had told them what to look for, the white feathers, and once they were all good, off flapped Sasha into the sky.

The mist that surrounded the place was odorless, but it made one feel a little sick. The little ghostly owl blended well in the haze and passed great looming dragons the size of cities to their little mousey eyes. James wondered for a moment how Sasha could be so brave sometimes, going in dangerous places like these with just a nod and a hoot, not even a plausible hesitation or complaint. It kind of made him chuckle squeakily, and give Lydia a glance. Sasha was tiny but mighty too.

Echo cooed when she saw everyone as a mouse, her green eyes glittering bright as she stared at Johnny. He looks so cute being fluffy and a sheep tail-! "You look so cute! Oh my goodness!" She really wanted to pick them up and squeeze them.

A sleek blonde mouse with blue eyes squeaked before climbing on Sasha, fitting herself in between the folds of the cloths. She wondered if she gets to sneak in and out, so she wore Arsene's mask; it's a simple white mask with the pointy tips dipped in crimson red. Her mousy mouth curled up into an impish grin but her eyes are calm and collected. There's a red vest with a black shirt with a puffy shoulder sleeve held by an arm band. A white bow on the collar of her shirt. Then off they went, Echo waving figure getting smaller and smaller as Sasha flew to where they needed to go.

Neutral_GNASHER_midshot.jpg

- The Barrens -

" Next Day "

At long last, Sasha came upon the very noisy mining settlement and glided down silently on the animal hide roof of one of the huts. The creatures moving about were monsters with skull heads or lizard men half arcane machine, and by the looks of things, it seems that they are preparing for war.

There were hundreds of armored monsters, coming in and out to get fitted with gear and weapons. They were training, and just like the citizens of Awashima, they can't seem to do magic without their machines. It was all powered by ragnite and it had devastating power. The largest black dragons were fitted with armor that made them look like transport for the others, while the smaller ones were fitted with light armor that allowed them to move swiftly, but with lesser protection.

It was now time for them to search for Renee and Chenglei. As James' bees spread out, a great horn blew from somewhere and the warriors shouted a battle cry. There was a great thudding as hundreds of footsteps began moving, mounting the black dragons in droves. With a great flap of their wings they started to depart, heading South west in droves. The entire skies of the Barrens were filled with clusters of black dragon carrying troops. That horn sounded again and they all roared in unison.

"Found it!" squeaked Mousy-James, happy and relieved. "Four hundred meters through that ravine, straight ahead, there's a mining trail to the east that leads up to two shattered mirrors. Following that trail, it'll lead down into a tunnel. We follow it and come out into this old quarry, and to the far end of the west rocky wall, we'll see the white of Renee's feather. There are many miners working about, but no guards, just some skully making sure they're all working. Alright, who's going to go?"

Lydia gave Echo a smile as she volunteered to stay, Seifer was definitely in good hands with Hammer Mama. She also couldn't help but giggle slightly as Echo teased, looking at Seifer with an amused expression on her face.

After Johnny transformed her, a shaggy black mouse wearing little blue mage robes with a tiny hammer hanging from one of the belts around her waist scurried up onto Sasha. Her nose stopped wriggling when the odorless mist began to make her feel slightly nauseous and she pressed her face against the fabric that had been wrapped on Sasha so she wouldn't be sick. Since the cloth provided a slight barrier against the nauseating mist, it did help her feel a little better.

Her bright green eyes were a stark contrast to her dark fur as she raised her head slightly when she heard James chuckle squeakily and cast him a curious glance.

Once they had landed, Lydia took in all of the sights around them, her tiny mouse hands wringing each other anxiously. This wasn't the same as in Holt for one reason, when they landed, they were technically safe, this was the lion's den. She flinched slightly as the horn sounded, her attention distracted from watching James' bees spread out. Even for a mouse, her face was expressive and the nervous expression on her face turned ever more anxious as she realized the direction they were headed in. She looked to the others with wide green eyes as she spoke in a horrified, squeaky voice, "th-they're headed towards Awashima!"

She only nodded as James declared that he found the markers left by Renee, her hands still clasped tightly together amidst all the noise, but she shook her head when he asked who was going in, as much as she'd like to, she knew that her clumsiness could only get them found out more easily, mouse or not.

Serena stepped up with her mask on, a soft grin appeared on her mousey face. "I'll go. Wish me luck." So after making sure no one saw her as she skulked around the area; following the directions James might have told her. It's rather scary, moving around and making sure no one see her while she reaches her to way on finding Renee and Chenglei's hideout. It's very exciting as well.

It wasn't until she saw the direction of the feathers in a certain tunnel that Serena lets go of a quiet sigh before setting herself ready and knocked on the stone that has a tucked feather between it and the stone. She saw it moved and Chenglei's face greeted her. He pulled Serena in quietly and let Renee know that Serena's here as a mouse. Let's just say that the Pendragon teen couldn't let go of Serena as she cuddled with the small blonde mouse; saying that she missed her and everyone.

"Now is not the time for this. We need to go now." Chenglei reminded the happy girls, frowning as he heard the horn before. There's a familiar noise of marching happening and Renee's wings wilted a bit.

"Oh boy..."

- The Barrens -
" Ragnite Mines "

Mousey-James and Mousey-Johnny looked up in turmoil when Lydia pointed out where the army was going. Somehow they had to warn Awashima, Mizutsune and the other dragons were too injured to do battle, but they couldn't leave their friends. They needed Johnny for his transfiguration spells to travel without notice and keep Seifer in sheep form, James bees were needed to scout and warn them of approaching enemies in this barren wasteland.

"Which of us can warn them? " asked Mousey-Johnny after the two wished Serena good-luck, he kept sneezing squeakily into the cloth saddle because of the mist; Mousey-James resisted the temptation to be distracted and try to come up with something as he watched over Serena, but he couldn't help it.

He huddled close to Lydia and placed a mousy paw on her furry shoulder, "Lydia," he squeaked gravely, with the tone of someone about to send the one they love into danger, "will you fly up and sneak into the army with Sasha so that you can warn Awashima? I'm sure they won't attack the moment they arrive. It's a long flight, they'd have to rest somewhere before doing battle."

"What?" squeaked Mousey-Johnny, incredulously at James. "Send Lydia all alone up there?! We save Renee and Chenglei, then we get Echo and Seifer, then we all go and sneak up into the army." he understood that Sasha's little wings wouldn't be able to keep up with the dragons, nor could he and Renee follow the army without being spotted unless they take the long way around which would make them too late to warn Awashima.

"That's assuming we're able to do all that before the last dragon leaves this place. If we can't, then that army will attack Awashima and the people there won't be ready. The guardians are there, what if they are captured and forced to open the cage of one of the Nameless One's servant's or worse, that devourer himself?"

The distance for Sasha or the bees to travel and Lydia or James still be able to retain their links with the summons was too great, Lydia was feeling the same upset as the two boys because they did have to warn Awashima but the question was of how.

One of her little mouse feet was pressed against her muzzle as she thought, her furry little brow furrowed, it was obvious to her who had to go and her nose wiggled slightly as Johnny as who could warn them. Her arms crossed as she looked at the ground and almost at the same time James said 'Lydia,' she squeaked, "I'll go."

One of her little whiskered raspberries twitched slightly to Johnny's protest and she gave him a slight pat on the shoulder, "it's alright Johnny... someone has to go and I'm of the least use here," her words were firm, but her tone wavered slightly. She obviously understood the gravity of the situation and knew what she was getting into, "Sasha and I will wait until the last dragon is leaving... you all have until then."

She asked Johnny to recast the polymorph on her so she wouldn't change while hiding since that would be disastrous and once that was done, she turned to James and drew in a deep breath before she wrapped her little mouse arms tightly around him and buried her face against his chest, "stay safe... I'll see you soon."

Zer0 Zer0

- The Barrens -
" Ragnite Mines "

Mousey-James squeezed her tight, "Mmm, you too, Lydia." he squeaked, his tiny heart beating fast probably out of anxiety, then gave her a whiskery kiss on her furry forehead. He had difficulty letting go. "If you feel discouraged, don't stop trying okay? Make sure you won't get blown off up there, that you'll be warm enough and you can rest while you travel in your hiding place. Do you have enough water and potions?" he added as he smoothed the creases on her mage robe unnecessarily.

When it was time to go, he and Johnny squeaked, "See you soon! Take care, Lydia!"; "Don't worry about James, I'll look out for him -- you just worry about yourself!"

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Last edited:
That's not good.

Not good at all. While they were tip-toeing around the Ragnite mines, one of the miners' heard Renee's sneeze and alarmed the other miners. Which is not good in Serena's opinion. Immediately Serena played 'schneestrum', freezing the miners in place as they tried to scream for help. Just in time before they did, thankfully.

Chenglei quickly grabbed a two-handed shovel, pretend it was a sword and swung as quickly as he could; knocking out them out with the flat head or the handle shoved in their guts.

Renee tried to pick up the pick axe but as she swung, it missed them.

Maybe Lydia was actually a mouse and not a cat because she squeaked when James squeezed her, just like she always did when she was in her normal form and she nuzzled his cheek and gave him a furry mousey smooch on his cheek, nodding as he gave her words of encouragement, "okay... I will... hopefully I won't need them," she giggled softly and nuzzled him again, "I'll be fine... I'm even tinier now but not any less mighty," she joked nervously, "you just make sure you and the others get out safely."

When James finally let her go, she gently squeezed his paw before settling on Sasha again, giving them one last smile and a nod, "I will... you too!" her laugh was a nervous titter but she made a good show of being brave despite what she was about to do, this was different than when she had played bait at the Ogre den, she had never really been as alone as she was about to be," thanks Johnny, take care!"

And with that, she and Sasha flew off to infiltrate the enemy troops, finding a good hiding spot beneath a rear armor plate on one of the dragons where Sasha would wait with her until the dragon began to take off, which was when she flew back to where she had left James and Johnny.

Zer0 Zer0

- The Barrens -
" Ragnite Mines "

Angry bees swarmed into the caverns, stinging the eyes of the miners for Serena, Chenglei, and Renee. The sight of his sister made James so relieved, and he told Johnny, Echo, and Lydia through his summons that Serena's met up with Renee and Chenglei who are alright. There's a bit of fighting with some miners, but they're now getting it under control.

The miners, who were fleeing in droves, fought back, leaping on to Chenglei in swarms, swinging with their pick-axes and shovels. dozens and dozens of them lay under his feet as he clobbered them, but he was toppled over by their sheer numbers; They seemed to recognize Renee was the weakest one among them, and the head miner launched himself at her, knocking her silly with a mine cart.

Most fell under Serena's might, and they dared not approach her for fear of being killed. "RAISE THE ALARM! WE FOUND THE PRISONERS, WE FOUND THE --- ACK!" the miners didn't reach the surface. What was a couple of hundred low class foes compared to the dragons, two guardians, royal guards, and Kenre's elite whom they fought yesterday?

Katsuya Katsuya

With a very ominous sound coming from her violin, Serena gravely played her spell. Normally bright red, now frosty cold ice blue fireflies swarm around the mines, trapping the miners in their spot as they tried to run away from her. It was like watching snowflakes swirling around before forming on the miners' bodies, freezing them on the spot. She hasn't moved as she played and played, letting her spell freeze whomever that saw and harmed her friends.

Her azure eyes gleamed over coldly as the frostflies swarm on the head miner, watching him freeze by the cart that he used to harm Renee with. Then once the whole mine was covered in ice, Serena used the pick axe to pick on the miners that was clobbering Chenglei and broke him out of there before he got frostbitten. Renee used her healing spell and Serena told James to show her a safe route to escape now and followed, helping Renee carry Chenglei with an arm on their shoulders, dragging his feet on the ground.

"Why are you so tall?!" Serena grumbled quietly.

Zer0 Zer0

423804a5cd3ad5d26eafec86615dadad.jpg

- The Barrens -

Up soared the dragon Lydia was hiding in. One of James' little bees, like a puppy in Lydia's mousey paws, wiggled in her bag with only its head out just in case, the tip of its stinger missing as though it had been bitten off.

Another horn bellowed somewhere ahead and the earth trembled and shook. Giant worms with clawed, gaping mouths erupted from the plains and began slithering along, following the flying army. They seem to be great burrowers and she could see them with about twenty skullies each on their heads, hunkered inside metal bunkers melded into the worms and were somehow controlling them through magic.

Awashima is going to need a lot of help. And, hold on, are they heading straight for where Echo and Seifer were hiding?

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Katsuya Katsuya

tumblr_n7dztxWIka1rtdsh3o2_1280.jpg

- James Pendragon -
" Ragnite Mines "

The bees buzzed and spread out, three of them wriggling into Serena, the unconscious Chenglei, and Renee's hair so that he could guide them. "Right, Serena, good job!" said James voice. "Renee, I'm glad you're okay. We've got Seifer, he's alright. Serena will get you guys through the monsters, and Johnny's coming to turn you into mice." he added to his sister.

When they were finally reunited, Mousey-James hugged his sister tight, trembling a little. He still had the feather braid hanging behind a floppy ear. "You okay?" he squeaked.

By this time most of the mines were devoid of warriors. There were only smiths, some weaker guards, older black dragons, and older skullies. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, and Sasha sheltered them in her wings to keep them from toppling off. Something had erupted somewhere, but they couldn't make out what it was.

"Right, let's get out of here." said Johnny, after he hugged Renee and gave Chenglei a delicate pat on the shoulder as he had been injured earlier. "Great to see you, Chenglei." he squeaked. "That army in the distance is heading for Awashima. Lydia is up there. We're getting Echo and Seifer, and then we're following them. Serena, could you steal a sword, some arrows, and a bow?"

Katsuya Katsuya

A horn bellowed from somewhere, probably from where she can see the huge black dragons are, and Echo is wary as she peeked over to where Sheep-Seifer is sitting at. Then the ground shook, the fawn can feel it trembling under her which is not good for multiple of reasons; main one is to stay hidden with the sheep-y companion. So the red head sat close to Seifer and whispered that they should take precautions in case something happens. "Should I dig a hole and cover us with my 'Terra Firma' just in case?" She asked quietly as she waited for his response.

As soon as Johnny changed them into mice, the small white one with the tiny wings behind her head hugged her brother back; Her body is trembling as well as she squeezed him tight. "I miss you, James." Renee admitted quietly before looking up at her tall brother. Her orange eyes glistened over like she wanted to cry but no tears were shed; her eyes showed how she really felt: vulnerable, regret, sorry, and worry. Her tone supported it too as she whispered with shame written on her face. "I'm sorry." He could see that she doesn't have her Skarn necklace or the bracelet that he gave her which was weird since she always wore them like they were precious gems. She didn't answer if she was okay...

Serena looked behind her to see the almost empty area and smirked suavely at Johnny, mock-saluted him before walking back calmly. "Sure. Let me see what I can find." Did...did Serena purr that? What in the world? The blonde jumped in without a care in a the world and hid within the shadows, her cloak covering her as she melded with the dark tunnels to find treasure-I mean weapons. Yea weapons....

Gate_guardians_concept_art.jpg
- ?? -

Soaring high in the sky, the dark army flew above the sea of clouds and Lydia could see skully mages casting magic atop the back of dragons. Soon they were covered in fog and never seemed to get out of it. It was the fog following them, but she could tell from the position of the sun, that they were going southwest.

They didn't change course for two hours, then the army winged around and started veering west in a very long loop. On the sixth hour, summoning Sasha out would reveal Awashima so far away that it was only a blue silhouette from here, and on the seventh hour the army started going southwest again, and kept on flying until they were way past the lands of Awashima.

Where were they going? If Lydia didn't drop off when they were passing the floating stone dragon city, she'd find out that the army finally started to descend in a misty place that seemed to be a swamp on the tenth hour. This swamp lay before a forest at the foot of a snowy mountain. And one could see in the distance, a fortress city with the emblem of the guardian Amaterasu, and at the side of the mountain was a titanic gate sealed with the curse of Draco. There were giants encased in ice on either side of it, and at the bottom was another mighty fortress.

There were frost dragons patrolling the mountains, but they didn't seem to notice the army about thirty minutes away as fast as a dragon could fly.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

- Ragnite Mines -

" The Barrens "

Sheep-Seifer nodded quickly, then suddenly froze, as he stared at something beyond Echo's shoulder. "Bhmmm! Bhmmm!" his hoof pointed quickly behind her. There were eight gargantuan worms with clawed mouths slithering straight for their hideout. They cannot dash out because the army was flying overhead; Seifer braced himself for impact bleating in panic through his sealed mouth.

* * * *​

Johnny gave Serena an odd look. Was she flirting with him? Can't be, then why was she purring?

In the background, James was rubbing Renee's back. "It's okay, it's okay. I forgive you." he hugged her tight and didn't let go, not unless she let go first. He had thought the worst, and he sniffed and wiped his eyes. He pecked Renee on her furry forehead and continued to hug her.

As Serena searched for treasure --- I mean weapons --- she found them easily enough, but they weren't ordinary. They partly arcane machine and their bound to have some sort of extra magical power when activated, but they'll only find out after testing them.

There was an abundance of ragnite, and in one part of the mine there were gems, silver, iron ore, but no gold. There was one place that had a really fancy door underground and flanked by two guards. The door seemed to be enchanted and something large was moving inside; there was a pit too where there were burned, charred bones of black dragons; and on the cliff side were caves where there were unattended dragon eggs the size of carriage wheels.

Katsuya Katsuya

It was hard for Lydia to resist the urge to hug James' little bee to her as she peeked out from her hiding spot. Bees were generally pretty cute when she was normal sized, but now, seeing that furry little face up close, it was adorable. Not only that, but it was James' bee so it could be like she was hugging him, and being where she was, she definitely needed a hug.

She jumped when another horn sounded, her round mouse ears flattening slightly as her eyes squinted closed and the increased rumble began below, she cast her gaze downwards and blinked a few times before her expression became thoughtful and she made some gestures with her paws as though she were trying to determine something. She then grimaced and peeked down at the bee, "James! They have giant burrowing worms and they are headed in the direction of Echo and Seifer!"

It was relatively easy to stay hidden where she was, near the back haunches of the dragon she rode on, plus she was small so under the shadow of the armor plate she wasn't easily seen. She stay back beneath the plate for the most part, her thoughts focused primarily on keeping track of time. She counted the hours and after each hour passed, she would venture a more studious peek outside, taking into consideration the position of the sun. When she caught sight of the fog, she looked out curiously and after that, she realized the fog was following them. They were hiding themselves in the fog. She counted down the hours until she finally summoned Sasha again only to discover that they weren't stopping at Awashima. That didn't deter her mission any, they could be circling around to keep from Awashima seeing them so they would be unprepared, or they could be moving on to somewhere else and those people would need help too.

With these thoughts in mind, Lydia climbed onto Sasha and they were off to Awashima. Lydia didn't even have Sasha land, having her fly to where she could meet with the guardians, Izanagi and Isanami before she would even return to her normal form and hurriedly warned them of the army, telling them the direction the army was still moving in and that she was worried for whatever lay in that direction because they would definitely need help.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back