• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Yesh! After years and years being together with Kenren, I believe that Chenglei can feel when Kenren is being a predator so he can run. XD

Exactly! Not only that, but the dangers of faries as well! Like if Johnny, his dad, or the evil wolfman is not careful, they can be taken away into the fairy world and never come back by stepping into a fairy circle! *I'm a total dork about fairies XD *

Serena: *Strict teacher comes in to ask if she has seen Seth only for her to glare at them for interrupting her playing her violin*...He's not here. *she growled and the teacher goes away to search again*

Carolina reaper as Serena's scary name- Perfect! XD
Ima sleep, night, Katsuya!

Seth: (comes out shakily thanking her. Thinks she's a gang leader) A-arigatou Bossu Reaper! To show my gratitude I will be your lackey for a week! I'm Seth Pendragon! Grades: average. Good at sports. Major in History!

Last edited:
Ima sleep, night, Katsuya!

Seth: (comes out shakily thanking her. Thinks she's a gang leader) A-arigatou Bossu Reaper! To show my gratitude I will be your lackey for a week! I'm Seth Pendragon! Grades: average. Good at sports. Major in History!
Night!!!!

Zer0 Zer0

Serena: *pauses in her playing and peeks over her shoulder with a sharp glare* ...Please leave me alone for that entire week. *turns her back at him as she continues to play, song sounding frustrated and sad.*

Last edited:
Zer0 Zer0

Serena: *pauses in her playing and peeks over her shoulder with a sharp glare* ...Please leave me alone for that entire week. *turns her back at him as she continues to play, song sounding frustrated and sad.*
Seth: O-okay? . . . Then . . .I'll take my leave . . . (goes out door.)

(Walking footsteps coming closer, then door opens again) Seth: Uhh, boss, good luck! (thumbs up)

Seth: O-okay? . . . Then . . .I'll take my leave . . . (goes out door.)

(Walking footsteps coming closer, then door opens again) Seth: Uhh, boss, good luck! (thumbs up)
Serena: *pauses on her song, peeking over her shoulder again. There's a sparkle of gratefulness in her blue eyes.*....T-thank you...*looks away, ears turning red*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back