• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Nah, it's fine, man. I'm feeling fresh. I ate corn beef for breakfast and I finished Fallout 4. Now I'm watching let's play of SOMA.
I heard of SOMA...all I know that it's creepy??? XD Ohhh corn beef and congrats on finishing Fallout 4.

These are the starter Items. Gun's okay and the blanket is okay as a roleplay thing. Katsuya Katsuya

The items your character owns at the beginning of his or her story. All new characters please pick 3. You can pick the same option three times, except for Ruined Safehouse.

1. x2 Food || Everyday that passes without enough food for you and your friends reduces morale by 1.
  2. x1 Trauma Kit || All doctors need one!
  3. Faction Relations || Pick one existing NPC faction you are allied to. That faction is friendly with you and you can call for their aid. You have a history working for these people, their enemies are your enemies and their friends are your friend.
  4. Ruined Safehouse || Badly needs repairs, but hey, it's a safe place to sleep.

These are the starter Items. Gun's okay and the blanket is okay as a roleplay thing. Katsuya Katsuya

The items your character owns at the beginning of his or her story. All new characters please pick 3. You can pick the same option three times, except for Ruined Safehouse.

1. x2 Food || Everyday that passes without enough food for you and your friends reduces morale by 1.
  2. x1 Trauma Kit || All doctors need one!
  3. Faction Relations || Pick one existing NPC faction you are allied to. That faction is friendly with you and you can call for their aid. You have a history working for these people, their enemies are your enemies and their friends are your friend.
  4. Ruined Safehouse || Badly needs repairs, but hey, it's a safe place to sleep.
Okay! I'll edit the items then.

Yeah, it's much better. Is the scavenging tutorial okay as a beginner thing? Or is it complicated?
It makes sense and it's not complicated. People just need to read it and then maybe have an example. Like have a small trial before they can really do it on their own?

There are two AP actions: +1 effort (cost: 1 AP) and +2 effort (cost: 2 AP)

You can spend 6 AP to increase your success to 7.
That's true. To the roll before right? Because I really doubt the both of them would want a short but deadly dino to try and kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back