• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

This is Saiyuri! Master Sai's attitude is based on her. My cat's tsundere, but she's like a really good mom. When she's around, all the other cats who are her children are safe from the dogs and we have like, six dogs and two puppies. They know not to mess with her or come close to her kitties or they get scratched in the nose. She even defends them while they're eating, like the dogs can't approach even though they're so big --- like half Labrador, half german shepherd. XD

And I don't know why she does this, but sometimes she sits alone in their midst all calm like, as if showing she's not afraid. She's tough.

Sometimes she asks me for food, but doesn't eat it. Instead she gives it to her babies or lets them eat first.

Katsuya Katsuya Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Sayuri.JPG

Aww! She's pretty...I'm sorry to hear about your cat. I had a dog named Scooby and she would sit around me like a guard dog. XD She even bit my uncle's butt for staring at me while I was playing. She died about 4 years ago from being old. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Zer0 Zer0

Heck yea! Do you know how silly my dog was?! Whenever someone comes in the house, she barks at them just to see them freeze and then falls asleep like she was saying 'My job here...is done.' Then there was this one time that she bite a thief's butt on one night and the other, she found and scared another thief that was hiding under the staircase. Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

What do you do when it's midnight and your 1-year-old has refused to go to sleep for the past 3 or 4 hours? You sit on the bed next to him and watch him bounce around under his blanket like some sort of insane ghost. xD Katsuya Katsuya Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back