• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

This cat.
8984271bf543ed91ddbe90314de04fbd.jpg

This one was my first. xD and then I join others to fill gaps when I can't play in this one. And the others just keep dying off so I keep joining others. rofl so I am making characters for two right now and I was stuck on what I wanted to do for the one I am making the cat for. Zer0 Zer0

This one was my first. xD and then I join others to fill gaps when I can't play in this one. And the others just keep dying off so I keep joining others. rofl so I am making characters for two right now and I was stuck on what I wanted to do for the one I am making the cat for. Zer0 Zer0
Is this for the kitsune lady?

LOL no. xD I dropped that. It's the same RP though. The species choices are Spirit User, Kitsune, Human, Half Demon, Demon. >> and there are fewer Spirit Users than anything else so I decided to just make a new character because I was inspired. Zer0 Zer0

LOL no. xD I dropped that. It's the same RP though. The species choices are Spirit User, Kitsune, Human, Half Demon, Demon. >> and there are fewer Spirit Users than anything else so I decided to just make a new character because I was inspired. Zer0 Zer0
I saw the overview, it was really nicely made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back