• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Did Johnny really do all that? I don't remember much of the stuff he did about that. Just the one with the Grim wolves, singing in the park, and that's about it.

Yeah, it is! Really smooth character development.
I know right? I was wondering why I kept writing Echo to be more of a motherly figure to everyone lately and then kicking butt when she needed to; exactly like her mother with her father's insane strength...hmm...

I know right? I was wondering why I kept writing Echo to be more of a motherly figure to everyone lately and then kicking butt when she needed to; exactly like her mother with her father's insane strength...hmm...
Do you think James's developed? I feel like he's the same person, just less serious.

You know, I think part of why he's more relaxed is because he has realized he can rely on other people to do what needs to be done. Like he doesn't have to watch out for everyone like he felt he had to in the beginning.

James (1-8 Conjuration, re-roll once per battle) ---> Evil Lady
Hp 3/3
Phys. Def 9 || Mag. Def. 9
*x2 Good Luck Charm || Consumable. Re-roll once per battle.

Amaterasu & Company (1-6)
3/0 Hp

Evil Lady
Hp 0/5
+2 success, attacks twice

Elite Skullies
Hp 2/1
+2 success

Elite Lizardmen
Hp 2/0
*attack's twice

Last edited:
Do you think James's developed? I feel like he's the same person, just less serious.
I believe so. Yes. His development is interesting. He used to be so strict and paranoid. He didn't believe in others, not even his own family *Coughsistercough!* and yet he was desperate enough to harm them in order to stop their tracks. Now he didn't even scold Renee. He's a lot happier and can make up his mind. His emotional growth is absolutely wonderful to see.

(James stopped trying to be everyone's dad. Echo should teach him some Dad jokes. xD) you know one of my favorite memories? How I pictured Serena when they were trying to cheer Lydia up and she was telling Echo to stop telling her dad jokes. xD Like the expression on her face in my mind is priceless.

You know, I think part of why he's more relaxed is because he has realized he can rely on other people to do what needs to be done. Like he doesn't have to watch out for everyone like he felt he had to in the beginning.
Yeah, and this battle will really make him relaxed around Lydia, like oh! Enemies, Lydia can take care of them if her reputation doesn't scare them away first.

Oh! Wounds? My sister can take care of that.

You say you want that mountain moved out of the way? Echo!

Loan some money? Sen, Seth!

Yeah, and this battle will really make him relaxed around Lydia, like oh! Enemies, Lydia can take care of them if her reputation doesn't scare them away first.

*Snort chuckle*

Yeah, Lydia is definitely developing a rep. xD

That's another thing. He's starting to trust iin others and their abilities where before...he would do everything in order to keep them safe. Including keeping secrets from everyone close to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back