• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

So I have been thinking a lot about spells and I'm kinda' like.. hurm? Because like... Lydia, I gave her the ability to throw more than one fireball... but they'll all still hit one target? xD

So I have been thinking a lot about spells and I'm kinda' like.. hurm? Because like... Lydia, I gave her the ability to throw more than one fireball... but they'll all still hit one target? xD
Yeah, but her target's a group. Fret not, fret not about the enemies, for Lydia has this uncanny luck with the last blow and she'll be joined on the first round --- I still can't believe it's that soon --- by Echo, Serena and James.

Yeah, but her target's a group. Fret not, fret not about the enemies, for Lydia has this uncanny luck with the last blow and she'll be joined on the first round --- I still can't believe it's that soon --- by Echo, Serena and James.

Fate doesn't want Lydia to die either. xD

Who you going for, Katsuya Katsuya ?

Evil Lady
Hp 5/5
+2 success, attacks twice

Elite Blacks
Hp 2/2
+2 success

Elite Skullies
Hp 2/2
+2 success

Elite Lizardmen
Hp 2/2
*attack's twice

James (1-8 Conjuration, re-roll once per battle)
Hp 3/3
Phys. Def 9 || Mag. Def. 9
*x2 Good Luck Charm || Consumable. Re-roll once per battle.

Amaterasu & Company (1-6)
Hp 3/3

* * * *​

Evil Lady
Hp 3/5
+2 success, attacks twice

Elite Blacks
Hp 0/2
+2 success

Elite Skullies
Hp 2/2
+2 success

Elite Lizardmen
Hp 2/1
*attack's twice

Yep. Once shy fawn now into a very capable fighter who have a lot of nature spells and can fight hand to hand....I'd say she developed. Her self confidence has gone up too, thanks to Johnny.
I didn't notice her self-confidence shooting up at all.

I didn't notice her self-confidence shooting up at all.
She's silent about it. The fact she's teasing and haven't stuttered as much as before. Same with her speech pattern. She's even calm about most things happening to their friends. XD She's even singing in front of others too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back