• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Are you kidding me? There's no time for that!!! She's going in. 2 hp or not and I'll get rid of the alchemy kit next chance. xD I didn't realize it wasn't for actual healing or I wouldn't have gotten it.
Okay. Ima tell you right now that character death is plausible, and also if you'd like to have this battle after you wake up and stuff?

Okay. Ima tell you right now that character death is plausible, and also if you'd like to have this battle after you wake up and stuff?

I know it is. But Lydia knows that it's important for the gates not to be opened. That's all they need is one more foe to go against them. She'll just be a troll and keep blinding/freezing them/sticking them in place until help arrives. xD

And yes, I would like to wait until I wake up. xD

Yes, since it's the caster's magic that keeps them in this realm. Now I'm getting the sads. Lydia, don't die!!!!

Okay, that's what I thought. lol yeah... I was thinking about how devastating that would be for everyone ic and ooc if loony Lydia died.

Also Zer0 Zer0 how does a death work? Since they have gotten 0/3 before is it just another hit even after KO?

Okay, that's what I thought. lol yeah... I was thinking about how devastating that would be for everyone ic and ooc if loony Lydia died.

Also Zer0 Zer0 how does a death work? Since they have gotten 0/3 before is it just another hit even after KO?
No, it's when it's 0 and roleplay conditions are such that the character will die. I haven't done this for minor battles, only major ones where if they die it was for something meaningful.

No, it's when it's 0 and roleplay conditions are such that the character will die. I haven't done this for minor battles, only major ones where if they die it was for something meaningful.

Okay, cool. Alright, so first thing I'll do in my next post is have Lydia summon Sasha and give her lovings and send her to James. *Takes a deep breath* This is gonna' be tough. @_@ sometimes I feel like Lydia is suicidal. xD okay night night! Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya

Okay, cool. Alright, so first thing I'll do in my next post is have Lydia summon Sasha and give her lovings and send her to James. *Takes a deep breath* This is gonna' be tough. @_@ sometimes I feel like Lydia is suicidal. xD okay night night! Zer0 Zer0 Katsuya Katsuya
Night, and please! Let her run away if she's about to die! It's tactically better to run and regroup and fight back better than fight and it may not work + we lose one of the people with the greatest chance of succeeding her attacks.

Ahhhhh~!!! I'm too excited for the next battle! Zer0 Zer0
Since James and the others are probably less than half an hour away now, I wonder if we should do Kenren and Chenglei's side of the story. Three hours had passed since he attacked whoever that was. Or do Renee's.

Since James and the others are probably less than half an hour away now, I wonder if we should do Kenren and Chenglei's side of the story. Three hours had passed since he attacked whoever that was. Or do Renee's.

I know Chenglei is dying on the inside right now. So....yea..... XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back