• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Pretty much. Zer0 Zer0 I seriously have bad luck!!! XD Oh my goodness and I still remember making that quote about Renee being forced to dress up by a deathknight, now she has one that is willing to prim her hair. XD

Katsuya Katsuya Zer0 Zer0 so my husband was telling me a story about from when he used to RP. He had a character that had a sister who kept running off with some guy and he kept telling her to dump the guy but she wouldn't listen and would just get really defiant when the only reason that he wanted her to dump him was BECAUSE SHE KEPT GETTING INTO TROUBLE EVERY TIME SHE RAN OFF TO BANG HIM and the guy would have to save her and get her out of trouble and one day he just had enough of it and beat the crap out of both of them.

xD that's what he was telling me James should do. Man Lydia's fury is going to know no bounds though.

Katsuya Katsuya Zer0 Zer0 so my husband was telling me a story about from when he used to RP. He had a character that had a sister who kept running off with some guy and he kept telling her to dump the guy but she wouldn't listen and would just get really defiant when the only reason that he wanted her to dump him was BECAUSE SHE KEPT GETTING INTO TROUBLE EVERY TIME SHE RAN OFF TO BANG HIM and the guy would have to save her and get her out of trouble and one day he just had enough of it and beat the crap out of both of them.

xD that's what he was telling me James should do. Man Lydia's fury is going to know no bounds though.
I think James doesn't have the heart to beat Renee. Seifer yes. Renee . . . he'll leave her to Lydia's fury and the fury of their parents. Though if Seifer dies, James' probably going to back off because that's already going to really hurt his sister. Maaaaaan.

I think James doesn't have the heart to beat Renee. Seifer yes. Renee . . . he'll leave her to Lydia's fury and the fury of their parents. Though if Seifer dies, James' probably going to back off because that's already going to really hurt his sister. Maaaaaan.

You know James and Lydia probably both have no problem doing away with Seifer, knowing it's the greater good. xD yeah, it would be sad because Renee is James' sister, but she wasn't very cautious either. She wasn't thinking about what she was doing and was just doing what her hormones said she should. So... in the end it would be her fault, what happened. xD

You know James and Lydia probably both have no problem doing away with Seifer, knowing it's the greater good. xD yeah, it would be sad because Renee is James' sister, but she wasn't very cautious either. She wasn't thinking about what she was doing and was just doing what her hormones said she should. So... in the end it would be her fault, what happened. xD
Still sad though.

Roleplay Skittle's Gear
Roleplay Skittle's Gear
Total Gold: 12

Lydia:
[E] Warlock's Regalia || Equipped. +2 mag. def. Upon rolling a 1 when performing a mag. def. action, you may extend the protection to 1 ally.
[E] Enchanted Masterwork Weapon || Equipped. Re-roll twice per battle. Upon purchase, permanently pick one type of offensive ability you can re-roll. Upon rolling a 1 or 2, you deal +1 damage. Does not stack with Trusty Weapon.
1. Spy glass || +1 Perception
2. x5 Riftcrystal || Consumable. +2 damage for one attack.
3. x4 Crystal Ball || (200G) Consumable. Stacks. Instead of 1d10, roll 3d10 and pick the best result. The gift of foresight. Can be combined with multiple items such as re-rolling using a good luck charm while using a riftcrystal to increase your damage.
4. x2 Good Luck Charm || (50 G) Consumable. Re-roll once per battle.

Not in Bag:
Classic Witch Hunting || Book. +1 Dispel
x2 Vitality Orb || Consumable. Once per battle, give +1 Hp from your own health pool to an ally.
x3 Healing & Manna Potions || Consumable. Restores Character to full health after combat, allowing them to battle again. When out of potions, a character must sleep for 6 hours to restore Hp to 3.

Ricket:
[E]
[E]

Zer0 Zer0 selling robe, and trusty weapon. Can you does maths? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
...uhhh....I'm pretty sure that Renee only followed her hormones once. The other time was because of curiosity and then wanting to help.

Well either way....yikes! Hi girls!!!

Zer0 Zer0 How should I write that?

Wait... what? xD did Serena clonk him with her violin? *Goes back to read because she missed that*
Nah, James is just guessing.

Um for the weapon upgrade:

"Enchanted Trusty Weapon", and then please copy the "If you roll a 1 you deal +1 damage." So, since we're at epic levels you will deal 3 damage all in all because we talked about that rolling 1 gives you +1 damage for the abilities.

Okay so they're stuck inside mirrors? and separated in a barren land with other black dragons fighting each other? Seifer possibly taking Kenren somewhere with Sirius and....yea, the influence right there is not good. What's worse is that he's possibly following Seifer around too...Hmmmm How to respond? Zer0 Zer0 Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back