• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Seth: Yeah. (says it simply) Here, let's start over. Hey, I'm Seth. (grins. Puts out hand to shake)
Serena:....H-hi, I'm Serena *takes offered hand to shake, her cheeks turning pink as she smiled softly* Nice to meet you, Seth.

Serena:....H-hi, I'm Serena *takes offered hand to shake, her cheeks turning pink as she smiled softly* Nice to meet you, Seth.
Hence the start of their friendship, and he commemorates it by replacing the school flag with the captain's uniform painted yellow.

Hence the start of their friendship, and he commemorates it by replacing the school flag with the captain's uniform painted yellow.
Serena:.....*Cackles as she see it through the music room's window. then she saluted* Hehehe-ahuckack!

The volleyball anime, right? Is it nice?
Yesh!!! It's so nice!!! I love it to bits and pieces!!! It's cute and funny and grabs your heart strings like a pro but it's so nice too!!!! I love and adore the show! ^W^ Plus you can pair a lot of the characters!!

Yesh!!! It's so nice!!! I love it to bits and pieces!!! It's cute and funny and grabs your heart strings like a pro but it's so nice too!!!! I love and adore the show! ^W^ Plus you can pair a lot of the characters!!
Okay. What site are you watching it from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back