• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Serena: *pauses on her song, peeking over her shoulder again. There's a sparkle of gratefulness in her blue eyes.*....T-thank you...*looks away, ears turning red*
Seth: (leaves, 'Yosh, I will not get beaten up')

(asks friends around about the carolina reaper. Learns her real name is Serena. His friends are shocked that he became her minion for a week. But true to his word he did leave Serena alone for the week.)

Katsuya Katsuya , want this to be college or highschool level?

Last edited:

(asks friends around about the carolina reaper. Learns her real name is Serena. His friends are shocked that he became her minion for a week. But true to his word he did leave Serena alone for the week.)

High school level because collage teachers wouldn't care what students do. XD

*hugs* Randomness~! XD

Serena: *glad that he kept her word to staying away for a whole week, always playing in her usual spot: in the abandoned music classroom.* Seth Pendragon, huh...*she nuttered*

Serena: *glad that he kept her word to staying away for a whole week, always playing in her usual spot: in the abandoned music classroom.* Seth Pendragon, huh...*she nuttered*
Morning! Nuttered.

Seth: (runs into the music room again. He's being chased by the basketball team this time. He has a uniform in his arms.) Boss! Please hide me again! (realizes he has the uniform. Quickly hides it.) Ah --- this-this is for a good cause!

Morning! Nuttered.

Seth: (runs into the music room again. He's being chased by the basketball team this time. He has a uniform in his arms.) Boss! Please hide me again! (realizes he has the uniform. Quickly hides it.) Ah --- this-this is for a good cause!
Morning!! XD whoops!! I meant muttered. Hahah!

Serena: *she just pointed at the locker again. He can see that she's curious this time*

Morning!! XD whoops!! I meant muttered. Hahah!

Serena: *she just pointed at the locker again. He can see that she's curious this time*
The basketball team shows up, yelling angrily, but then they suddenly hush when they see Serena.

Captain: (has no uniform) Er, about the interruption . . . Have you seen a tall guy with a basketball uniform pass here?

The basketball team shows up, yelling angrily, but then they suddenly hush when they see Serena.

Captain: (has no uniform) Er, about the interruption . . . Have you seen a tall guy with a basketball uniform pass here?
Serena: *glares at the team as she writes her music notes, not amused by their yelling.* ... Yea. *she pointed at the window. They're in the second floor and there's a veranda underneath the window.*

Serena: *glares at the team as she writes her music notes, not amused by their yelling.* ... Yea. *she pointed at the window. They're in the second floor and there's a veranda underneath the window.*
Captain: Arigatou!

Seth: (comes out after a while) Haaaa . . . that was close . . . they run so fast . . .

Captain: Arigatou!

Seth: (comes out after a while) Haaaa . . . that was close . . . they run so fast . . .
Serena: *tucks her long hair behind her ear to see better as she faced Seth, curious* ... So why did you steal his shirt? The captain's?

Serena: *tucks her long hair behind her ear to see better as she faced Seth, curious* ... So why did you steal his shirt? The captain's?
Seth: (catches his breath) Don't like . . . his arrogant face . . . Ne . . . you're pretty . . . (breath finally evens out) tough. Even the basketball team respects you, boss . . . are you secretly a capoeira master?

Seth: (catches his breath) Don't like . . . his arrogant face . . . Ne . . . you're pretty . . . (breath finally evens out) tough. Even the basketball team respects you, boss . . . are you secretly a capoeira master?
Serena: *raises an eyebrow, grinning from amusement*....So you stole his shirt because you didn't like his face? ...*then she blinks, her grin wiped from her face* ... No...I do ballet ... are you scared of me too?

Last edited:
Zer0 Zer0 Hahahahah! I just imagined Seifer and Serena taking ballet lessons together in this AU. XD
Do iit!! Also, can Seifer and Minnie be friends already in this AU?

Serena: *raises an eyebrow, grinning from amusement*....So you stole his shirt because you didn't like his face? ...*then she blinks, her grin wiped from her face* ... No...I do ballet ... are you scared of me too?
Seth: Yeah . . . He has that arrogant, looks down you face. And he really looks down on people and is arrogant. (looks at her hesitantly for a moment) Uh . . . Okay, yeah, I am, boss. But after last week not so much that I'd be leaving the room to give you your quiet time . . . Why? You don't like it?

Also, I tried a little spice in my food. I don't feel different. Is the spice amount supposed to be just enough on my lips and not really feel it in my mouth? Katsuya Katsuya

Do iit!! Also, can Seifer and Minnie be friends already in this AU?

Seth: Yeah . . . He has that arrogant, looks down you face. And he really looks down on people and is arrogant. (looks at her hesitantly for a moment) Uh . . . Okay, yeah, I am, boss. But after last week not so much that I'd be leaving the room to give you your quiet time . . . Why? You don't like it?
Yesh! Minnie and Seifer are friends already in this AU. XD I know Echo would be part of the theater club but as the backstage helper.

Serena: No...I don't...*sighs and goes back to writing her music notes.* but it's okay...I don't blame anyone since I did hit a gangster with my violin.

Also, I tried a little spice in my food. I don't feel different. Is the spice amount supposed to be just enough on my lips and not really feel it in my mouth? Katsuya Katsuya
Sort of. You're suppose to feel a bit of a kick, like not enough to make you want to cry but enough to make you feel a tiny tiny tiny burn. XD

Yesh! Minnie and Seifer are friends already in this AU. XD I know Echo would be part of the theater club but as the backstage helper.

Serena: No...I don't...*sighs and goes back to writing her music notes.* but it's okay...I don't blame anyone since I did hit a gangster with my violin.

Sort of. You're suppose to feel a bit of a kick, like not enough to make you want to cry but enough to make you feel a tiny tiny tiny burn. XD
Burn like burn? Or burn like while you're chewing it's there then when you swallow it's gone? Or like disappears after a couple of seconds but you still feel the spice a little on the lips?

And for the AU Johnny would be in theater too as a script writer. Right now he's too shy to be a play director. I can see people turning to look at how opposite Seifer and Minnie, are yet still get along. One is flamboyant the other is ice. Hmmm, James can be student council president.

Seth: That same violin? (points)

Burn like burn? Or burn like while you're chewing it's there then when you swallow it's gone? Or like disappears after a couple of seconds but you still feel the spice a little on the lips?

And for the AU Johnny would be in theater too as a script writer. Right now he's too shy to be a play director. I can see people turning to look at how opposite Seifer and Minnie, are yet still get along. One is flamboyant the other is ice. Hmmm, James can be student council president.

Seth: That same violin? (points)
Same with Echo. Like she would be too scared to go up and sing despite having a voice of an angel. Seifer and Minnie's friendship would be so funny to have in this AU on confusing everyone so much. I can see Renee as an art student who can cook really good and always wears a wings hairclip. Chenglei could be the gym teacher who's the teacher rep. for the theater club.

Serena: *nods, bringing her violin close to her chest* Yea...I had a reason though...

Last edited:
Zer0 Zer0 Like it'll stay there when you eat it but then it'll fade away when you drink something. XD I got distracted with food.
Okay, needs more spice then.

Same with Echo. Like she would be too scared to go up and sing despite having a voice of an angel. Seifer and Minnie's friendship would be so funny to have in this AU on confusing everyone so much. I can see Renee as an art student who can cook really good and always wears a wings hairclip. Chenglei could be the gym teacher who's the teacher rep. for the theater club.

Serena: *nods, bringing her violin close to her chest* Yea...I had a reason though...
I can see Johnny being a shy sheep in the play and perhaps one day Echo is asked to suddenly sub for an actress and they act together in the play and Johnny's fear of girls pops up.

Seth: (looks at her with greater respect) You're very brave. And that violin is sturdy. Why did you whack him, boss?

Okay, needs more spice then.

I can see Johnny being a shy sheep in the play and perhaps one day Echo is asked to suddenly sub for an actress and they act together in the play and Johnny's fear of girls pops up.

Seth: (looks at her with greater respect) You're very brave. And that violin is sturdy. Why did you whack him, boss?
XD Oh my goodness-! Him panicking would only have Echo have a mental breakdown in worry and Chenglei is just gonne be like:....Nurse! I need a nurse!

Serena: *perks head up with wide surprised eyes, a corner of her lips quirked up.* ...N-not really...I was just helping someone. The gangster didn't leave her alone. I got angry at him so...I whacked him and then someone else spread a rumor about my temper...

XD Oh my goodness-! Him panicking would only have Echo have a mental breakdown in worry and Chenglei is just gonne be like:....Nurse! I need a nurse!

Serena: *perks head up with wide surprised eyes, a corner of her lips quirked up.* ...N-not really...I was just helping someone. The gangster didn't leave her alone. I got angry at him so...I whacked him and then someone else spread a rumor about my temper...
Seth: But isn't it cool, though? You have all this respect. You can do anything and no one will stop you.

Seth: But isn't it cool, though? You have all this respect. You can do anything and no one will stop you.
Serena: Not when everyone is afraid of you...I don't even have friends because of that rumor...and everyone is too scared to even get to know me. *sighs and hugs her violin like a teddy bear*

Serena: Not when everyone is afraid of you...I don't even have friends because of that rumor...and everyone is too scared to even get to know me. *sighs and hugs her violin like a teddy bear*
Seth: Oh . . . (thinks) Then, wanna' be friends?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back