• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Howl's Flying Castle - OOC

Okay, thanks for showing me what they look like! So peppers are always served dry by themselves, huh?

yep...but people have used them as a hot sauce *evil's liquid version* or part of a soup or well...too many ways to count...

I almost want to say it's like eating Serena's fiery and vengeful temper. XD

yep...but people have used them as a hot sauce *evil's liquid version* or part of a soup or well...too many ways to count...

I almost want to say it's like eating Serena's fiery and vengeful temper. XD
For real? That's really hot then. I can see Seth and her turning the forest into their playground, and in one area, he surprises her with a giant Rage Pit, where she can vent out her anger to the fullest. It even comes with objects she can destroy, like a broken steam cart, porcelain plates, a wrecked boat, and stand-alone glass walls.

For real? That's really hot then. I can see Seth and her turning the forest into their playground, and in one area, he surprises her with a giant Rage Pit, where she can vent out her anger to the fullest. It even comes with objects she can destroy, like a broken steam cart, porcelain plates, a wrecked boat, and stand-alone glass walls.
Awww~! That's really sweet of him! Hm...I do have to wonder why he's okay with her being as angry as she is and is even trying to help her vent it out.

Seth: 'Cause we're human. We get angry, and we live in a beautiful forest. I'm pretty sure Serena would be sad if she accidentally burned the sunflowers or scorched the meadows, or ruin her poufy pillows.

Katsuya Katsuya

Seth: 'Cause we're human. We get angry, and we live in a beautiful forest. I'm pretty sure Serena would be sad if she accidentally burned the sunflowers or scorched the meadows, or ruin her poufy pillows.

Katsuya Katsuya
Makes sense and again, that's really sweet. ^W^

Serena: Seth's the best~ *hugs tightly and rubs her cheek on his*

Makes sense and again, that's really sweet. ^W^

Serena: Seth's the best~ *hugs tightly and rubs her cheek on his*
Seth: (blushes and hugs, enjoying the rubs) Hehe, I'm the best. (sounds very pleased and kisses cheek) Your happiness and soul peace are worth it, my violinist spry.

Seth: (blushes and hugs, enjoying the rubs) Hehe, I'm the best. (sounds very pleased and kisses cheek) Your happiness and soul peace is worth it, my violinist spry.
Serena: *smiles happily while melting in his arms* you being sweet makes me melt like cheese on bread above a warm fire, red apple of my eye.

Serena: *smiles happily while melting in his arms* you being sweet makes me melt like cheese on bread above a warm fire, red apple of my eye.
Seth: That sounds delicious, want to have that for breakfast tomorrow, Serena? We can go shopping later today, we're also running low on toiletries and brown sugar.

Seth: That sounds delicious, want to have that for breakfast tomorrow, Serena? We can go shopping later today, we're also running low on toiletries and brown sugar.
Serena: *nods dazedly* Uh-huh~ with yummy rabbit apples on the side. *smiles silly*

Zer0 Zer0 What sort of monkey would Seth be? XD I know Serena is an emperor penguin, but...I don't know which monkey you'd like him to be.
You know that fire monkey pokemon? That.

Serena: *nods dazedly* Uh-huh~ with yummy rabbit apples on the side. *smiles silly*
Seth: (surprised Serena's still dazed. He smiled) You're cute. (hugs. Kisses nose, and gets very romantic, dashing poetic style)

You know that fire monkey pokemon? That.

Seth: (surprised Serena's still dazed. He smiled) You're cute. (hugs. Kisses nose, and gets very romantic, dashing poetic style)
...Infernape? ...There's a penguin pokemon too.....oh my goodness. XD

Serena: Not as cute as you~ *cackles bashfully when he kissed her nose, blushing bright red as she listens to his poems. Then she plays her violin in tune with his poems, hearts floating around.*

...Infernape? ...There's a penguin pokemon too.....oh my goodness. XD

Serena: Not as cute as you~ *cackles bashfully when he kissed her nose, blushing bright red as she listens to his poems. Then she plays her violin in tune with his poems, hearts floating around.*
Oh yeah, there is! And don't they go together as two of the starters?

Seth: (plucks the hearts and puts them in his chest)

I just realized something! I think Seth and Serena would be one of those types of couples that make love to music, but with Serena's spicy songs! Seth will really feel the carolina reaper.

Oh yeah, there is! And don't they go together as two of the starters?

Seth: (plucks the hearts and puts them in his chest)

I just realized something! I think Seth and Serena would be one of those types of couples that make love to music, but with Serena's spicy songs! Seth will really feel the carolina reaper.
Yes, they do! ^W^

Serena: *sighs deeply and kisses him*

Oh my goodness!!!! They would be! I mean-...Seth has like a collection of her songs too---it's very likely since he's a romantic person too. Like a really romantic person and wants to set the mood. Hahah! Get ready for the hottest moment in your life, Seth~!

Yes, they do! ^W^

Serena: *sighs deeply and kisses him*

Oh my goodness!!!! They would be! I mean-...Seth has like a collection of her songs too---it's very likely since he's a romantic person too. Like a really romantic person and wants to set the mood. Hahah! Get ready for the hottest moment in your life, Seth~!
Seth: (spreads arms) Come my Serena! (Seven days later after their week long honeymoon. On a delivery to the Orients. Sees Chenglei. Claps hands on his shoulders) I understand how you feel.

Johnny: (On a visit in the orients. Sees them. Claps both their shoulders) I see both of you have survived Valentine's day.

Seth: (smiles dreamily and just nods. No words are needed, they understand)

Seth: (spreads arms) Come my Serena! (Seven days later after their week long honeymoon. On a delivery to the Orients. Sees Chenglei. Claps hands on his shoulders) I understand how you feel.

Johnny: (On a visit in the orients. Sees them. Claps both their shoulders) I see both of you have survived Valentine's day.

Seth: (smiles dreamily and just nods. No words are needed, they understand)
Serena: From thy call, I shall come, my sweet apple. *Has a week long honeymoon and plays her violin more vibrantly than usual in concerts*

Chenglei: *at receiving a message, he blinks at Seth owlishly*....H-huh?! W-wha' do ya mean by dat?! *then looks at Johnny, turning red*...Oh sweet Buddha.....*hides reddening face behind a scroll* Imma happy dat ya survived tuh...

Serena: From thy call, I shall come, my sweet apple. *Has a week long honeymoon and plays her violin more vibrantly than usual in concerts*

Chenglei: *at receiving a message, he blinks at Seth owlishly*....H-huh?! W-wha' do ya mean by dat?! *then looks at Johnny, turning red*...Oh sweet Buddha.....*hides reddening face behind a scroll* Imma happy dat ya survived tuh...
One of these concerts, Seth will go up to shyly give Serena a bouquet of sunflowers.

I can see an AU for them. School style, the joker delinquent and the fiery violinist.

One of these concerts, Seth will go up to shyly give Serena a bouquet of sunflowers.

I can see an AU for them. School style, the joker delinquent and the fiery violinist.
Serena will love that. She would wear one either in her hair or on her dress during a performance.

That's a good AU for them. Like one day while Seth runs away from a strict teacher, he hides in an empty music room where he'll first meet a surprised Serena.

Katsuya Katsuya

Chenglei would also feel the shinging eyes of a predator nearby.

Somewhere . . . (Kenren is looking at Chenglei from behind a pillar) "He's being handsome today again." (Gives off predator vibes)

I think this is how Johnny would feel too. Like predator vibes from Echo. What if there was a Tarzan AU but Echo is the lady of the wilds while Johnny is the englisman who needs saving?

Serena will love that. She would wear one either in her hair or on her dress during a performance.

That's a good AU for them. Like one day while Seth runs away from a strict teacher, he hides in an empty music room where he'll first meet a surprised Serena.
Such an anime beginning! And Seth will ask her pretty please not to give him away.

Katsuya Katsuya

Chenglei would also feel the shinging eyes of a predator nearby.

Somewhere . . . (Kenren is looking at Chenglei from behind a pillar) "He's being handsome today again." (Gives off predator vibes)

I think this is how Johnny would feel too. Like predator vibes from Echo. What if there was a Tarzan AU but Echo is the lady of the wilds while Johnny is the englisman who needs saving?
Chenglei: *tenses up and looks around subtly, wary of his surroundings. Ears turning red*......Meh Ken'en senses are tingling...gonna run...*walks reeeeeallly swiftly*

That's perfect for Johnny and Echo. Only instead of the wild of the jungle, I can see it as the wild of fairies. You know? Like Silkies, Merfolk, Unseelie courts-! ohhhhh~!!! Since she's a saytr and all...yea. XD

Such an anime beginning! And Seth will ask her pretty please not to give him away.
Serena:........*sighs, points at a locker for him to hide. Then she continues to play her violin*

Yeaaaa~! XD But it's something I can see with these two, you know?

Zer0 Zer0 I can also see Serena having a bad rap within the student body with everyone creating rumors about her and her temper, giving her a scary nickname.

Chenglei: *tenses up and looks around subtly, wary of his surroundings. Ears turning red*......Meh Ken'en senses are tingling...gonna run...*walks reeeeeallly swiftly*

That's perfect for Johnny and Echo. Only instead of the wild of the jungle, I can see it as the wild of fairies. You know? Like Silkies, Merfolk, Unseelie courts-! ohhhhh~!!! Since she's a saytr and all...yea. XD
Hahaha! Kenren senses!

And yeah, wild of faries, there can be magic and Johnny is there with his father and an evil werewolf man to study what raised Echo.

Serena:........*sighs, points at a locker for him to hide. Then she continues to play her violin*

Yeaaaa~! XD But it's something I can see with these two, you know?
Yeah, I can see!

Seth: (hides in locker. Realizes he's in the domain of a scary student some of the culinary students were calling the carolina reaper.)

Hahaha! Kenren senses!

And yeah, wild of faries, there can be magic and Johnny is there with his father and an evil werewolf man to study what raised Echo.

Yeah, I can see!

Seth: (hides in locker. Realizes he's in the domain of a scary student some of the culinary students were calling the carolina reaper.)
Yesh! After years and years being together with Kenren, I believe that Chenglei can feel when Kenren is being a predator so he can run. XD

Exactly! Not only that, but the dangers of faries as well! Like if Johnny, his dad, or the evil wolfman is not careful, they can be taken away into the fairy world and never come back by stepping into a fairy circle! *I'm a total dork about fairies XD *

Serena: *Strict teacher comes in to ask if she has seen Seth only for her to glare at them for interrupting her playing her violin*...He's not here. *she growled and the teacher goes away to search again*

Carolina reaper as Serena's scary name- Perfect! XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back