• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BarleyDad

This is a load of barnacles.
Meh. I'll make this fancy later...perhaps. How do people start these? Hmm well here we go.

*This thread is under extreme WIP, but we can still work something out!*

~Rules & Stuff~
  1. As far as activity goes, mine fluctuates. I have a job, life, and college in the near future. I will bump an inactive roleplay 3 times (3-4 days) before I delete it. Please, if you have something that is causing a stunt in your replies, let me know so I don't drop a good roleplay. Sometimes I forget to reply so feel free to bump me.
  2. I value quality over quantity. Please do not add unnecessary fluff to a reply unless it adds value to a reply. Length does not matter to me as long as I am able to provide a decent reply in return.
  3. LGBTQ+, MM, MF, FF, 0% Tolerance for racism and/or prejudice of any kind.
  4. You can reply here or message me, but please do not spam. OOC chat is reeeally welcome. I like to chat with people and make friends. Any of my plots can be changed some for the better or we could go with ones of yours.
Okay am I missing anything? If you have any questions, send them my way. 🖤

Last edited:
Plot Babies
*Unfinished plots can still be played, just need some tinkering. Plots are subject to change at any time.*

Plagued (Human x Magical Creature)
*unfinished*

YC is a prince of a magical land, loved by his people and his family. One day, during an annual peace meeting with fellow kings, the discussion goes awry and a king from a magical land casts a curse over the other kingdoms before storming out, dramatic cape swish and all. The other kingsman simply brush it off as a joke until they started dying off. An incurable plague sweeps over the lands, infecting and killing off the innocent, evil, and all in between. Those remaining that are either still healthy or well enough to work search desperately for a cure to the sickness. Even through the family's best efforts, the royal family falls ill. YC's younger body manages to withstand the illness to a varying degree. They decide to set off on a solo adventure towards the magical kingdom to sacrifice his life in the name of peace. YC barely makes it into the magical kingdom before collapsing off of his horse. Enter MC, a shaman chained down by the evils of their own past.

Invisible (Human x Human)
*pining romance, yes please.*

A is an exchange student from overseas for just one year. They aren't looking for anything other than their degrees in their college major and minor. They manage to breeze through the first semester with only trouble from a has-been idiot for a neighbor. With time ticking down, A begins to seemingly work their hardest to reach their goal and return home. On the second day, however, B slides into the classroom unfashionably late. B is just there for the college experience, to live it up and ride out their family’s money to mooch on for the rest of their life. B gets an assignment about A’s country and hopes to bum the essay with info from A using his worthless money. A takes the chance just for the extra small income. During those few meetings, B starts to fall for A, but A has no interest at all. B kicks up their barely used creativity and determination to get A to give them a chance before they leave for overseas.

Trapped (Human x Human)
*Love triangle, yassss. The husband can be gotten rid of by divorce or...other means if you are looking for drama. ;3*

FC was born into a poor family in South China, but not without her natural beauty. The family struggled to make ends meet throughout FC’s life, up until her 18th birthday. Her parents wished for their daughter to have a better life somewhere far, far away from poverty even if it did have consequences. Out of nowhere FC was sold off to a rich bondsman a good decade and a half older than her. Not long after the marriage contracts were signed, the newlyweds ship off to America. New York, specifically. FC was terrified of the unknown city, and partly missed her parents despite them selling her off to benefit themselves. Culture shock soon wore off over the few years and FC became used to the mental abuse of just be a pretty piece of jewelry on her husband’s arm. The night before a popular charity gala FC visits a small corner bar to waste her woes away before the big day as per usual. Little did she know, an international band would be playing a small unannounced gig for the night while their tour bus is repaired. That’s where she meets M/FC, only they aren’t a simple patron of the bar. They are the bass guitarist for the three-person band. M/FC is known to be the more mysterious, brooding member of the group, but shows their charming side to FC. It was like something out of a movie, the pair click as if it was love at first sight. FC heavily yearns for the free life she always wished for and M/FC has the chance to overcome their past. Only one thing stands in the way, the husband.

Way Out West (Human x Human)
*vastly unfinished*

It’s 1892, the States are a flurry of activity, stuck between the more modern ages and the Wild West. The amount of gangs prevalent in the nation are slowly declining to only the cleverest, who know how to avoid the law whether by killing the witnesses, hiding in plain sight, or paying off law. A is the daughter of a wealthy oil man. New money was disliked on the East Coast, so the wealthy family decides to move West to a medium sized port town called Saint Caris in what is known as Louisiana today. B is the right hand man to one of one of the wealthiest yet malicious gangs left in the early United States. During a high stakes bank robbery in Saint Caris, B encounters A. The young spitfire of a woman stands her ground, threatening the thug. While being held hostage A shows her bold spirit and lets it slip that her family has money. B gets the brilliant idea to hold her ransom, but little does he know she’s more trouble than just a few bold words. After numerous escapes, mind tricks, and even toying with B’s feelings.

Flight Risk ( Fallen Angel x Demon)
*Please note this is NOT my take on religion itself or much to do with any sort of religion.*

Mature Angels ascend from a fledgling state which causes them to completely lose their past human emotions and memory to fully devote their second life to protecting a human soul. A mentor has the ability to return the emotions and all of the past memories of their claimed fledgling if the young angel decides to defect.
A is a fledgling, freshly plucked from the metaphorical bowl of worthy souls. A’s past memories and their death day have been wiped and they basically have a fresh start...with a few extra upgrades, of course. Immortality, a prospect of powers, and the job offer of a lifetime. However, temptations still lurk around every corner. While still a fledgling, A has ‘wisps’ or faint feelings of their past emotions due to Hell’s slight grasp on their unstable soul. A meets B on a night out with their mentor. B is a demon, simply living their life under the radar and causing mischief when needed. (No particular kind, role best played by a more benevolent kind) A is ordered to deal with B, but is driven to spare B instead based on faint human morals. Punishment ensues from A’s mentor and leads A to flee, thus turning their back on the angel life. Fear drives A to seek comfort from the last place they thought possible as they transition into a fallen angel.

Pseudonym (Werewolf x Human)
*Plot requires a female role as FC.*

It’s the early 1800’s, in a growing town on the east coast, an aspiring young writer is making a name for herself. Or rather a pseudonym for herself. FC writes under a male name to publish her works, pretending to be the ailing writer’s secretary during trips into town. While out on an errand to gather writing supplies, rumors spread that hunters had returned with a large beast, a werewolf in fact. Supernatural creatures were a hushed folktale simply whispered around the Brookshire community to children at night to make them go to sleep. Afterall those types of creature were supposed to have died off decades ago. Introducing, WW, the poor soul that is trapped in the middle of town. Gawked at, poked at, humiliated, and helpless in the silver cage. FC doesn’t believe in werewolves, simply believing those claimed to be oversized wolves like there are bigger versions of all animals. FC takes pity on the trapped animal. She uses her family’s powerful name to convince the hunters to free it under a few circumstances. WW is loaded up on a carriage and FC drives it back into the wilderness fearlessly armed with nothing but a hope to outrun this wild animal in case it turned. A few days later WW appears at FC’s house to give their thanks...only something's different. A full blown human stands before her, she can't deny the wild look in their eyes or even when they shift right in front of her to prove it. FC takes it in stride, of course she was shocked at first. But this creature meant her no harm and even took the effort to find her and thank her. So why not befriend a creature of legend? FC takes the opportunity to write her biggest story yet and yearns for the anxiously written words to throw her real name out as a writer rather than hiding behind a facade anymore.

Withdrawals (Vampire x Human)
*AHS inspired vampire*

H is new in town, fleeing a familial disaster a couple states over. They are just looking for some simple respite in their new apartment. In an attempt to gain that desired peace, they take a vow to never get close to someone again, especially if they were family. Slim finances force them to share the apartment with an unknown roommate. To H, the roommate, seemed...odd to say the least. They seem to live life opposite from regular people. V sleeps inside most of the day and leaves during the night. H wouldn’t be there long, just until they saved up enough money to get a small place of their own. Curiosity strikes up within H one night after V leaves. H just had to know some sort of information about the mysterious roommate. H sneaks into V’s room and spots a medical cooler. H takes a risk, V would be back soon afterall, and opens the cooler. To their horror blood bags were in the cooler. Most were sucked dry, but there were a few still plump and full. An attempt at escape lead to failure as V walked through the front door. V has been a vampire for decades now, living from one town to another once the people realize they don’t age, plus never getting close to others since they die from old age eventually. After moving to this new town a couple years ago, V secured a blood supply from a local hospital with the help of a friend of an old friend. It was a safer way to live opposed from hunting down fresh blood every other night. V encounters a new struggle when the landlord assigns the human to their house. V’s beastly side yearns for fresh blood, but their more human morals fight to keep their past from repeating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back