How would you kill the avatar above you?

Become supreme leader of any country, take over the world, burn all books. (looking at you, every totalitarian regime ever)

Destroy the universe. You're part of the universe, right?

Otherwise, point out my name is in your profile. Boom, your head explodes. (My name's Eve, your thing says "Eevee")

Dye your hair blond and burn all the black clothes in the world leaving nothing but neon colored stuff

Nine 13mm machine guns spamming rounds, which "sing" the nyan cat theme while firing. They would have rainbow tracers. The slogan: "Taste the rainbow mother trucker" as the swear quota had been reached. Proposals to resolve this taking place in the following months.

They would be uneffective; I am hardened against them.

You, on the other hand, would perish after I called in any obligatory Gundam protagonist.

A simple hammer to the face looks like it would be enough I think. Correct me if I'm wrong UwU

If these are plants then I just won't water them and keep them out of sunlight. One of them looks like a fern and that's a sure way to kill a fern (speaking from experience)

Oh no i don't wanna kill your avatar..... I'll join the hug and hug them to death >:3

(btw I'm planning to change my avatar to my wolf OC next to the plants so imagine a wolf hugging them to death xD)

Oh no i don't wanna kill your avatar..... I'll join the hug and hug them to death >:3

(btw I'm planning to change my avatar to my wolf OC next to the plants so imagine a wolf hugging them to death xD)

A wolf can probably hug them to death though 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back