How would you kill the avatar above you?

Ranged attacks from my gate of babylon. Musashi-Chan is nigh-unbeatable in close quarters but at range she’s vulnerable.

How would I kill this guy? Easy, I would just approach him boldly and provoke him with a good insult or two. Then I would get hit by all those flying swords and die.
While he takes the time to gloat over my corpse, it finally happens. Boom. I've exploded, and neither of us are here anymore. No one said I needed to win.

How would I kill this guy? Easy, I would just approach him boldly and provoke him with a good insult or two. Then I would get hit by all those flying swords, and die.
While he takes the time to gloat over my corpse, it finally happens. Boom. I've exploded, and neither of us are here anymore. No one said I needed to win.
*Myoujingiri intensifies*

Strike every single pressure point in their body whilst channeling chi into each strike.

You know, in some societies, they usually treat immortals like deities of some kind. Or at least, they'll give them the good old fashioned deity burial service. Or maybe like... a pharaoh.
Alright, everyone! Hard hats and safety vests on! That means you too, mages! So, let's go ahead and set up the coffin. We're about to make an underground pyramid - a tomb that no one can possibly rob.

Now let's go ahead and throw all the glyphs, spirit nets, and soul trapping gemstones in the coffin. We'll put some afterlife artifacts like the clothing and saber in there as well, just for good measure. A couple invocations later and now we've got her. We brought the strongest stone, metal, and sealant we could for this bad boy.

The same goes for the pyramid as well; multi-layered and reinforced so it'll take ages for anyone to break in, and escape from the inside isn't even a possibility. It's a big one, and it's nice and ready to for our new, permanent resident. Give it one last sealing touch and we're all set. Enjoy your stay, lady.

All done, everyone! And just in time for lunch. Anyone wanna try out some Egyptian food?

You know, in some societies, they usually treat immortals like deities of some kind. Or at least, they'll give them the good old fashioned deity burial service. Or maybe like... a pharaoh.
Alright, everyone! Hard hats and safety vests on! That means you too, mages! So, let's go ahead and set up the coffin. We're about to make an underground pyramid - a tomb that no one can possibly rob.

Now let's go ahead and throw all the glyphs, spirit nets, and soul trapping gemstones in the coffin. We'll put some afterlife artifacts like the clothing and saber in there as well, just for good measure. A couple invocations later and now we've got her. We brought the strongest stone, metal, and sealant we could for this bad boy.

The same goes for the pyramid as well; multi-layered and reinforced so it'll take ages for anyone to break in, and escape from the inside isn't even a possibility. It's a big one, and it's nice and ready to for our new, permanent resident. Give it one last sealing touch and we're all set. Enjoy your stay, lady.

All done, everyone! And just in time for lunch. Anyone wanna try out some Egyptian food?
Ack! Can't! Breathe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back