How well known are you on RPN?

eyclore

โ˜…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
How it Works:
You take the person above you and rate them out of ten, based on well you know them/to what degree yoi regconize them.

Example:

Person A:
3/10 - Your username is vaguely familiar and I think I've seen one of your posts somewhere
Person B: 9/10 - We VM all the time, and have been roleplaying together for a long time now
Person C: 5/10 - I've seen a bunch of your posts, but I've never interacted with you personally.
And so on... Make sense?

Since I'm the first one to post and there's no one above me right now, I leave it in the hands of tpbm!

1/10

I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen you around. Either that, or you changed your profile picture.

3/10, maybe. I don't believe I've ever interacted with you, but I remember your profile picture very well (it's extremely cool).

1/10

I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've seen you around. Either that, or you changed your profile picture.
6/10

I changed my profile and my user but I've also interaccted with you with this user and profile before you just never responded- in a public chat.

3/10, maybe. I don't believe I've ever interacted with you, but I remember your profile picture very well (it's extremely cool).
3/10 I only remember your profile picture. I don't think we talked too much

4/10

Only seen you in forum games and I distinctly remember your profile picture because I love it.

8/10 for all of you. I've seen you all in #forumgames while lurking. I also think Lumiine follows me and I follow them.

6/10

I changed my profile and my user but I've also interaccted with you with this user and profile before you just never responded- in a public chat.

3/10 I only remember your profile picture. I don't think we talked too much

Huh. I'm sorry about not replying. I don't remember what it was about, but if you want to ask again, go for it. Or tag me in the original.

I think on my end it's a 5 or 6/10. I definitely recognize your profile picture, although I remember you having a tagline about where has all the rum gone.

Huh. I'm sorry about not replying. I don't remember what it was about, but if you want to ask again, go for it. Or tag me in the original.

I think on my end it's a 5 or 6/10. I definitely recognize your profile picture, although I remember you having a tagline about where has all the rum gone.
Ya thatโ€™s me! Ig was mostly in Forum Games so im not Top worried about it

1.5/10. I feel like I should recognize your name, but I don't remember why.

6/10 Weโ€™ve talked a few times and I think I wish you a happy birthday a few times, and otherwise I donโ€™t recall. Or maybe it was someone with the same profile pic as you.

7/10 Iโ€™ve seen you around the role play advice thread and the forum games though we donโ€™t talk.

Last edited:
6.5/10. I see you around a lot in the forum games and occasionally we end up playing them together.

6/10 Weโ€™ve talked a few times and I think I wish you a happy birthday a few times, and otherwise I donโ€™t recall. Or maybe it was someone with the same profile pic as you.
I found those messeges, thank you so much! I'm so curious about how we met now. I'm glad we both joined the same game!

1/10

Have never seen you before..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back