• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Doughnaughty

🌌 Akira 🌌
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Untitled269_20230228013804.png
About Me
🪻🪻🪻
Hello, I'm Doughnaughty! Maybe you've seen me before looking for a fandom rp but now I'm looking for an original rp. Here is some information about me.

• I am 21 years old and prefer that my partner is 18+
  • I prefer doubling and open to double with multiple characters
  • I prefer mxf and fxf but will try to do mxm
  • This is an OCxOC rp thread, I have another one dedicated to fandoms
  • I usually write at least two paragraphs but I mostly copy my partners writing length
  • I am ghost-friendly
  • I enjoy playing as multiple characters
  • I have a part-time job and in college so don't expect quick responses
  • Likewise, I'll try my best to reply once a week but life would often get in the way
  • This is a more specific rp search but there is room for plots
  • Please PM me if you are interested!
Untitled269_20230228013850.png

About You
🪻🪻🪻
This is what I'm looking for in my rp partner. It's nothing too strict.
  • Be 18+, I feel uncomfortable rping with minors
  • Please no one-liners, at least put some effort on your rps
  • I'm not looking for perfect grammar but please write to where I can understand what you are saying
  • Please be patient with me, life can be difficult for me so replies can be slow
  • Don't make me do all the work in the rp, you are free to add to the rp
  • Be open to play NPCs
  • Please PM if you are interested
Untitled269_20230228014028.png

Plot/Idea
🪻🪻🪻
In the city of Owasso, magic users wander the land in secret. Forced to hide there powers from hunters that want to imprison them. Owasso has closed their borders in hopes to stop magic users from entering and a better chance to capture these magic users. As technology starts to advance, magic users are struggling to stay hidden and may be in danger. But now a rebellion has risen. Magic users that are not willing to go down without a fight. Making people fear them by killing and causing trouble for the people of Owasso. The fate of Owasso is about to change, so what side will you be on?

(Here are a couple of Ideas that can go along with this story and some pairings)
  • A carnival is going on at Owasso and everyone is excited to attend. It was all fun in games until a group of magic hunters arrived. No one can leave until they are scanned to confirm they were not magic users. How are the magic users going to escape?
  • A group of magic users escaped the prison and made a run for the forest. No where to go, the group was desperate to find a place to hide at. A group of other magic users offer them a place to stay. Little did they know that they were stuck with the rebellion.
  • It was a peaceful day, until the rebels appeared. Ready to put fear into the people of Owasso. The rebels trapped a group of people in a store. Refusing to budge unless there demands are met. Will the rebels get what they want or will the people find a way escape?
  • Magic User x Magic User
  • Magic User x Hunter
  • Magic User x Rebel
  • Magic User x Human
  • Hunter x Rebel
  • Hunter x Human
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Rebel x Human
  • Rebel x Rebel
Untitled270_20230228014752.png
Details
🪻🪻🪻

This is just a bit of information that might be good to know about my rp request
  • Depending on what side you are on, the villains would change.
  • This is more of modern fantasy with a bit of action but I'd love to add romance
  • I'm looking to rp with original characters, you can make new ones to fit the rp or existing ones by adjusting them to fit the rp
  • I am open to rping with multiple characters and doubling with them
  • Please state if your character is a Hunter or Magic User.
  • I am open to any magic you give your characters but don't make them overpowered
Here are some of my characters that I will use. This is just a small description of them. But if you want to rp with one of them, then let me know!
  • Hana and Abigail (I prefer rping them together) they're both magic users and have been friends since highschool. Now as adults, they have to stay hidden from Hunters and not get caught up in the rebellion.
  • Luke is a Hunter that has a deep hatred for Magic Users and the Rebellion especially. He has a cold demeanor, and won't rest until he gets rid of every Magic User from Owasso.
  • Royce is a shy and awkward man that struggles to fit in. He was a normal Magic User until he got caught up in the Rebellion.
  • Ackerman is a stern and scary person at first until you realize how nervous he gets around girls. Everyone thinks it is fun to tease him until they find out his magic ability.
  • More characters to come

Are magic users regular humans with powers or are they a different species possibly? ^^
I would say that magic users are more of their own species since there powers can only be inherited through a parent. And they have more capabilities compared to humans.

I think the Bradanska family would make perfect magic users, especially Ivan who actually did a rebellion in my story. Question though, do they have to be human? Can they be anthro? As far as magic, do psychic powers like telekinesis and levitation count or do you want the hard mystical stuff? If so I may switch to Adriana or Amanda, but Ivan makes a good character for a rebellion to be fought.

I think the Bradanska family would make perfect magic users, especially Ivan who actually did a rebellion in my story. Question though, do they have to be human? Can they be anthro? As far as magic, do psychic powers like telekinesis and levitation count or do you want the hard mystical stuff? If so I may switch to Adriana or Amanda, but Ivan makes a good character for a rebellion to be fought.
The characters do have to be human since I only have human characters and feel more comfortable playing against human characters. And yes, telekinesis and levitation count.

Hello! This looks like a fun idea~ I'd love to suggest something, and if you think you would be interested, like this message and I can DM you!

I've been itching for a teasing/tempation enemies to lovers recently, or at least enemies to having a common goal/less hatred of each other. What about rebel, one that isn't afraid to flaunt themselves because their arrogant enough in their strength to know they wont be caught x a hunter, one of the best, who the rebel finds out is actually a repressed magic user. Once finding out the hunter is actually a magic user, the rebel toys with them until they get a confession. Of course, there's a lot of danger in this, and perhaps harrowing repressed histories, but I imagine we can expand quite a bit on this basic outline, especially once we figure out a world base and plot idea! Hope to write with you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back