• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How to Train your Dragon Rp

Hey bae, and I will, I will put this up either when I get home in an hour and a half or tomorrow morning... 
Also please know that you must try and name your dragon like those in the movie and have Viking/Norse names. For example my characters are Valhama and Valara, their dragons are Twilight Glide and DuskLight.

It is still posible too join?...because i would like Snaptrapper

(Sorry change mi minde xD )

Trainer: Allon Yosmer

Dragons (Smothering Smokebreath): Mist (Female)

Dragons (Night Fury): Gloom (Femal)

Yes I'm only having one trainer, but if worst comes to worse I might bring in another one. I'll PM you about it.

Trainer:Yuri Solotov

Dragon (Snaptraper):female

Heads name

1.Rose

2.Daisy

3.Violet

4.SunFlower

Ok name of Trainer

Youlgor Solvik

Well if im correct is because is there lots of them and would be hard too keep them in minde roght?....well i could place one name for all of them

Well with the Zipple back, each head had a name. So they can keep theirs. And the trainer name is accepted. Put it somewhere. Don't forget it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back