• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom How to Train your Dragon Rp

i have a question- are the dragons restricted to their stats/abilities mentioned in the httyd wiki or can each dragon be a little different?

Well they are the last of their kind so they are pretty special. But it can't be over the top and overpowered... Maybe small things that help them be better.

Yeah that's fine. 
I might post the actual rp thread tonight since we have quite a few people. Also you can have more then one dragon but you need to have to tamers then.

For the grapple grounder pair I'd like to have opposite genders for sure-with a female rider and male dragon. For the other pair I'd like the rider to be male, but I haven't decided on the typhoomerang's gender though it's leaning towards female they may both end up males.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back