• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

How To Train Your Dragon Rp

AHeartlessNobody

Dragon Rider
What I am looking for:

-A writer who is 18 and older(sorry, just makes me feel more comfortable) who can play both genders if needed(as even if your main character will be Hiccup(and probably Toothless), there will still be some -side characters in this roleplay).

-An Advanced Rper(meaning three or more good paragraphs).

-Someone who can come up with their own ideas, as well as allow me to input my own.

-Someone who won't drop out after two or three posts.

-Someone who has seen BOTH movies, not just the first, as the rp will take place after the second one.

-Someone really fun to work with. I like my rp partners to be my friends and enjoy making up plot twists just as much as I do. ☺

My Rules

-I perfer someone who can try to post at least once a day, hopefully more. Though if RL is being a hassle, no biggie. I know how that is, as I am a collge student and have a lot of work myself. But if you take longer than a week to post and do not contact me at all during that week to let me know what is going on, than I WILL drop the rp thinking you left me hanging(which will in turn put you on my 'black list').

-If you lose interest, don't just say you're busy and can't post. I'm not stupid like you may think. I can see you posting in other rps -_- JUST LET ME KNOW! If you lose interest and let me know than maybe we can come up with ideas to liven the rp up. And if not, than we can drop it and start a new rp. I'm really easy going with it comes to these things because its likely, if you have lost interest than I probably have too. But if you say your busy and I see you posting mulitple times elsewhere or if you flat out just don't reply to my messages, again, this will get you on my 'blacklist'(I'm serious, I do have one).

-If you read these rules, follow these instructions; put Stoick as the subject of your message to me.

-If I have never rped with you before please give me an example post or link my to one of your recent rps so I can see your writing style.

Anyway, pm me to discuss plots and ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back