• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom how to train a dragon rp

[QUOTE="the-lich]I was afraid of this ok ^.^ as i said itll b up asap

[/QUOTE]
Afraid of....?

[QUOTE="the-lich]Heh keepin peeps waitin

[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok ^^

Hoooo 7 people good job *Gives Cooki too linch*...Now i will be your main game master and theas two freinds would be the Co-Admins

@the\-lich

so the plot we were thinking me and me Friends is that this takes place at a Dragons academy were all players start with a baby dragon and would keep taking care of them till they grow as LOTS could happen and lots of events.

If that is not like we could think of somthing else....is that good?

What dragon breeds will be available, and will doubles/more than one per breed be allowed?

well we were thinking free dragosn you know just make your own speacie OR we could do it with the ones that alredy exist

Eeeyyyyyyy...

And free dragons sound great to me!

Also, do these vikings know the vikings on berk?

I didn't really get the answer the last time I asked... heh.

Alright, Going to get Plot questions set up, they're allready answered by Yon though. (You'll see what I mean in a second)

- what are the humans? Vikings? Pirates?

-does one take care of a dragon from when the Dragon is a baby or do they find one?

-are dragons roleplayable? If you play as a dragon can you be another person's partner?

-are there hostile dragons? Can you be them?

-The size and shape of the academy?

-subjects?

-teachers?

- Just the 3 of us or open rp? (People probably will be interested, most likely infact)

-Will there be magic?

-what island is the academy in?

-What events are there?

-what timeline is this set in?

-what's the main subject for rp? Adventure? Romance? Friendship?, ect...

-Is this a continuing roleplay or a roleplay that will stop? If it stops will there be a second part to it?

-What is the Age range for the students? Or is this an all-age academy?

-Do the people know Berk? Do they know any of the other vikings in the movies?

- When having a character profile, do we use anime people or HTTYD (How to train your dragon) OC's? (Cartoon style)

-How advanced is this roleplay? Or is it relaxed and fun?

-Will there be violence like war, turning on the dragons, or having a seaking (or what that big dragon is called) attack?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ANSWERS]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

- Vikings

-From a Baby too adult Hood,as players would start with a baby and as the RP pogreses they will grow,the Game Masters would have adult Dragons alredy and the GM of this RP are Lich,me and you Cry

-Yes players would make a Dragon and human and if they whant they could be parthners with some one else if one desides too make only a Dragon and one a Human.BUT they must agree and parthners.....soooo...Cry you and me? like old times xD

-Yes there will be Hotiel/Wield dragons and if you can play as them....we gota think

-The academy is preaty Large its Built inside a Mountine with Multiple floors,hatchery,care center,Stabel,canteen,classes,dorms,etc

-Like students.,..Duh xD

-Yep

- open rp and yes people may like this idea

-Hmmm....Let me think

-The academy is in a large island were all Vikings live and near the main island there are the 4 Seson islands,as those island have a permenent different seson

-..Pleanty i have in minde but secreat :)

-well it takes the timeline has too be think of

- Adventure and school and maybe Little Romance and action

-this a continuing roleplay

-14 to 23

-Well we gota think of that berk stiff ok

- anime,real life,HTTYD,anything is allowd ^^

-Little advance and some relax but players must atleast write one paragraph

-Time will tell....time will tell and events

ohh... I didn't realize the "cry you with me?" And sure i'll be with you xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back