• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help How to make a image change on hover?

Nocturne.

Hiatus!
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is it possible to make one image change to another upon hovering your mouse over it? Hopefully, this question (and the way I worded it) makes sense.​

i believe that was a feature of bbcode+, which is no longer supported on the website. however, i’m sure there’s alternative ways to get a similar effects, but i’m no code genius

i'm pretty sure as of now, hovers aren't possible within the limits of css injection bbcode. a possible workaround would be to use accordions or scrolls that require clicking or scrolling to toggle between the two images, but the effect isn't nearly as cool imo.

let me know if you want to know more about either! (´ ∀ ` *)

i believe that was a feature of bbcode+, which is no longer supported on the website. however, i’m sure there’s alternative ways to get a similar effects, but i’m no code genius
i'm pretty sure as of now, hovers aren't possible within the limits of css injection bbcode. a possible workaround would be to use accordions or scrolls that require clicking or scrolling to toggle between the two images, but the effect isn't nearly as cool imo.

let me know if you want to know more about either! (´ ∀ ` *)
Ah, thank you both so much! The loss of BBCode+ really screwed up everything, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back