Advice/Help How to get recruits for two group roleplays?

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there friendly rpers of rpnation, i hope you are doing well. Today im in need of some rpers to look over My two groups, it was originally for one group: but due to ghosting on another group..i could use some advice on how to make it either pop out more or ideas on how to make it more active.

Both group genres are very popular/somewhat active, based on checking around the site as they are werewolf and the dc marvel groups.

Depending on what is needed to be looked over i can link sign up pages, cs threads or the rp itself

I could look at the werewolf one, if I have any useful feedback I'll totally provide it!

I could look at the werewolf one, if I have any useful feedback I'll totally provide it!

I can take a look at your marvel/DC groups. Back when I did group roleplays I specialized in those fandoms so I can give you some specific tips.

I haven't done a group RP yet here on RPNation, but on another site I had some luck by reaching out to specific folks and inviting them personally. Stick to those that you've either RPed with already (and enjoyed playing with!) or that you've seen express interest in the genre elsewhere (otherwise it might come across as random spamming). Certainly not everyone will say yes, but you might pick up one or two players!

I haven't done a group RP yet here on RPNation, but on another site I had some luck by reaching out to specific folks and inviting them personally. Stick to those that you've either RPed with already (and enjoyed playing with!) or that you've seen express interest in the genre elsewhere (otherwise it might come across as random spamming). Certainly not everyone will say yes, but you might pick up one or two players!
I've asked a few before but i'll keep looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back