• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed How to float a image in the center

The Center tag should work just fine, shouldn't it? If it's going to be on its own line above your text

The Center tag should work just fine, shouldn't it? If it's going to be on its own line above your text
so do i just use
center[/B]
[/imageFloat

Huh, that's weird. Can you show me how you're doing it? You can use the code tag to show it

I can't see your private workshop, unfortunately. You can show me exactly what you're doing by putting it all between a code tag

Just_a_loneley_pilgrim Just_a_loneley_pilgrim You cannot cross link an attachment from one post into another, it won't read it. You have to attach it per post where you want to use it or host it and use the image tag.

[center]img[/center]

yeah i did that, but still fail most of the times. :( Although its really helpfull
Just keep trying, eventually things will begin to make sense. You can use the examples and build off of them as well to help yourself. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back