• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help how to Align text at a set distance

Loralyda

Purrmeow~
I'm looking to have my text placed at a set distance away from the picture (see spoiler below)
so that it doesn't line under the picture but remains next to it/
but for some reason I can't seem to find the code for this, or is there even a code for it?
I've tried {pingdent} which doesnt seem to give the desired effect, can anyone help me with this?

• h9WuRV4.png
    7t8HwDS.png

Warnings:
    - Follow RPNation site rules [x]
    - Age 18+
    - Strong Language
    - Violence, gore, death.

RP Requirements:
    - Proper literacy and grammar
    - 2 posts a week
    - Minimum of 200 words per post
    - Participate in OOC conversations

Applications:
    - Maximum of 2 characters
    - Don't alter character skeleton
    - Character ages between 21-30
    - Appearance; pictures

I may add or adjust rules before starting the RP.

Hi, lovely!
You can use the row and column tag! The columns can span up to "8"! And since you'd like for there to be two columns, you can do something along the lines of -
Code:
[row][column=span3]image link here[/column][column=span5]text information here[/column][/row]
From the above code, it translates to having one column with a span of "3" and another column has a span of "5" and together it adds to a span of "8" ! I hope this helps !
The numbers can change according to your preference! So you can even do "4" and "4" or "2" and "6" , etc.

deer deer You are an absolute genius, thank you so much!!!
Had tried this before but ran into troubles cuz I was still using the (imageFloat=left) for the picture, but it works perfectly after removing that <3
btw, I've stalked your bbc thread before, love your creations!!!!

Loralyda Loralyda , oh my gosh, you're very welcome !
i definitely did that plenty of times before myself too! i'm so glad that it works perfectly now !
and omgg, thank you so so much ! your creation is looking marvelous! absolutely love the aesthetics / images you've used!
thank you love!!

That moment you save the post and then the site adds a shitton of codes -headdesk-
but I think I fixed it now

deer deer Haha yes gods I know the feeling, and then you gotta figure out which code or wich [ ] / you missed or misspelled...
I remember making websites in notepad with html and I used to dabble some basic bbc back in my day but nothing as advanced as you people use here. Seeing as the site is about to change the bbc+ thing I decided to go back to a little oldschool coding and that involved creating the images I'm using.
Taaank you too <3 love designing images like that even if these are a bit basic and quickly made ^0^

• iLRTrKS.png
    IZNPWqc.png

info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
IC || OOC || CHARACTERS

Loralyda Loralyda , ah! so the main reason why codes may duplicate, it’s because bbcode can be very wonky if RTE isn’t turned off! it’s always recommended to use the BBcode Editor! another reason is definitely not closing tags too! so definitely have to be careful about that as well!

other than that; i totally understand what you mean! i love bbcode but it’s can definitely be a butt at times! but Alteras and The Dark Wizard are working on different options so that bbcode can be more user friendly and efficient as well!

oh my gosh! i LOVE it! amazing work!

deer deer
RTE O.o can I turn that off manually and editor err is that an option to click *starts messing about* O.o omg that would've been easier, I've been spending the last 6 hours cursing my ass off at codes jumping everywhere and trying to get every single pixel to line up in my designs... and copying everything to notepad and reading each code one by one to make sure I didnt *** it up GAAJHFDKJh -thuds head on desk and starts crying- cuz genius ol me decided I didnt like the previous look and wanted something else and now I'm done and I cant even get myself to add the information cuz I'm afraid I might mess it up again! -tableflip-

Would be nice, for now I'm just hoping that the codes I used in my current design will keep working next month @.@

The only thing left that's slightly bothering me is the scroll box, white outline, in the dark mode of the forum O.o but I'm not sure if I can change that without having to use more advanced bbc

Aww shoots ur gonna make me blush! and my designs are very simple next to your AMAZING coding skills <3
One of your charactersheets was the first I used on this site >.> <.< ^0^

• Cgmvfp8.png
    Cgmvfp8.png
    E2Z12aT.png

info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info
    info

W56NBM7.png
    mdCJrIZ.png

LINKS
    - MAIN
    - OOC
    - CHAR

WARNING
    - AGE 18+
    - VIOLENCE
    - MILD GORE
    - POSSIBLE DEATH
    - STRONG LANGUAGE

Last edited:
Loralyda Loralyda , yes! you can definitely turn off RTE manually! and it's really simple to do! i keep RTE off all of the time since i tend to code often and usually, writing codes out even basic ones such as font styles: bold, italics, etc. will become second nature and easy to do!

gear.png
So in this picture, you'll have your toolbar displayed defaultly and you'd be able to click on those commands very easily. However, to turn off RTE, you'd click on the 'gear' in the far right. Once you click that gear button, you're turning off RTE.

Your toolbar will now look like this:
geartwo.png
The toolbar is all transparent/opaque now and the only thing that is "lit" / "colored" is the gear. That just tells you you're in BBcode Editor mode and the other tools can't be pressed!

asdfghjkl; i TOTALLY understand your frustrations! i've been there before SO many times! but my gods, this is a game changer and lifesaver! definitely always, always code on BBCode Editor, it'll be easier for you in the long run and even if the code somehow 'breaks' there wouldn't be random coding everywhere!

Oooh! As for the scrollbar, with how you're coding your cs, unfortunately the scrollbar doesn't have a color option to change the borders. However, what I used to do before 'div' and 'bg' tags, I did this:
Code:
[color=black][scroll=100px]text here[/scroll][/color]
text here

Note: However, by doing this, you may need a bg colour so that the text wouldn't be hard to read on dark mode since the text color is "black" unless you also add another "color" tag where the text is to change the color

But, another way to do what you'd like without adding another 'mess' on you and it displays nicely both on light and dark mode is using the border tag [ it functions like div and bg tags because you can use 'CSS' tags ] like this:
Code:
[border=1px solid black; height: 100px; overflow-y: scroll;]Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.[/border]

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

I hope this helps, lovely!

adajdgakdha, was it really? oh my gosh, which codeeee? i'm so curious now!
and PLEASE, you're on your way up there as well and i'm so excited for you! i loooovee your code so far ! < 3

deer deer
Owhgod that does help, you beautiful person! thank you so much!!!!!!
And I noticed the little cog-wheel after your previous post, kicked myself in the butt, would've saved me so much trouble!

Almost afraid to ask, but will the (border=1px solid black; height: 400px; overflow-y: scroll; ) keep working next month?
And I have tried adding a background color, but whatever I do it bugs out or expands past the box itself x.x

Edit:
This one
[class=background] position: relative; width: 550px; background-color: #231d26; border: 1px solid #888887; padding: 25px; margin: auto; cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2LfhKo.png), auto !important; [/class] [class=backgroundtwo] background-color: #1d2932; border: 1px solid #888887; height: 500px; [/class] [class=banner] background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/XgHV4q4Tk2JX0sUYfT/giphy.gif) no-repeat; background-size: cover; height: 150px; [/class] [class=tabone] position: absolute; display: inline-block; background-color: #231d26; border: 1px solid #888889; border-radius: 100%; width: 30px; height: 30px; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 80px; margin-top: -17px; [/class] [class=tabtwo] position: absolute; display: inline-block; background-color: #231d26; border: 1px solid #888889; border-radius: 100%; width: 30px; height: 30px; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 145px; margin-top: -17px; [/class] [class=tabthree] position: absolute; display: inline-block; background-color: #231d26; border: 1px solid #888889; border-radius: 100%; width: 30px; height: 30px; background-size: 100%; margin-left: 355px; margin-top: -17px; [/class] [class=tabfour] position: absolute; display: inline-block; width: 30px; height: 30px; background-color: tan; background-color: #231d26; border: 1px solid #888889; border-radius: 100%; margin-left: 420px; margin-top: -17px; [/class] [class=tabfive] position: absolute; display: inline-block; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/oud0vpv.png') no-repeat; border-radius: 100%; height: 120px; width: 120px; [/class] [class=border] position: absolute; display: inline-block; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #888887; height: 120px; width: 120px; padding: 5px; margin-top: -75px; margin-left: 200px; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabinfo] max-width: 550px; margin: auto; margin-top: 55px; background-color: #1d2932; margin-left: 0px; [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; [/class] [class name=activeTab] background-color: #1d2932; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] transition-duration: 0.3s; background-color: #1d2932; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; border-radius: 100%; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(225, 225, 255, 0.12); color: #888886; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: 40px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 35px; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; color: #888888; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=text_header] text-align: center; font-size: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/class] [class=text_background] background-color: #231d26; display: inline-block; padding: 2px; margin-top: 5px; color: #888886 [/class] [class=gallery_border] display: inline-block; border: solid 1px black; background-color: #888886; line-height: 0; padding: 5px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_one] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_two] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_three] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_four] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_five] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_six] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_seven] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=icon_eight] background: url('https://via.placeholder.com/100x100'); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent removeClass activeTab tab addClass activeTab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} one) (show tabsContentone) if (eq ${currentTab} two) (show tabsContenttwo) if (eq ${currentTab} three) (show tabsContentthree) if (eq ${currentTab} four) (show tabsContentfour) if (eq ${currentTab} Bowden) (show tabsContentfive) [/script] [div class=background][div class=backgroundtwo][div class=banner][/div] [div class="tab tabone"]
one
[/div] [div class="tab tabtwo"]
two
[/div] [div class="tab tabthree"]
three
[/div] [div class="tab tabfour"]
four
[/div] [div class=border][div class="tab tabfive"][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Bowden[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentone"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=text][div class=text_header]~ DOSSIER ~

⁺ [div class=text_background]Name:
Bowden Finnelay Hall.
⁺ [div class=text_background]Nickname:[/div] Bo.
⁺ [div class=text_background]Gender:[/div] Male, last time he checked.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Age:[/div] Seventeen, born on the 2nd of February.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Sexuality:[/div] Bo is open minded, he considers himself bi-curious.
⁺ [div class=text_background]Race/Etnicity:[/div] Germanic, he is of Scandinavian descent.
[div class=text_background]♫[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContenttwo" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=text][div class=text_header]~ VISAGE ~

⁺ [div class=text_background]Hair:
Dark blond, half long and curly.
⁺ [div class=text_background]Eyes:[/div] Grey with a bit of green near the pupil.
⁺ [div class=text_background]Skin:[/div] Medium fair with warm tones.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Height:[/div] 6'2ft.
⁺ [div class=text_background]Weight:[/div] 196lbs.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Body build:[/div]

Bo worked out on a regular basis, preferring team sports because it allowed him to socialize. He is by no means an experienced fighter. Now that he is stuck in the skybox he seems to work out even more, if only out of boredom. He has a toned, trapezoid body shape and normal skin.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Distinguishing features:[/div]

Bo has never been one to wear a uniform, he prefers clothes with a bit more of a rugged or worn down edge. Ever since his arrest he has not bothered shaving and is now sporting a short beard. You will never see him without the necklace he got from his mother.

When he was little his grandfather used to tell him stories about norse cosmology, after the old man died Bo had his friend tattoo the yggdrasil, a mythical tree, on the inside of his left, lower arm as a remembrance. Furthermore he has a three inch long scar on the right side of his stomach, between the navel and pubic hair line from an appendectomy. And a four inch long scar, from a work related cut, on the outer side of his left wrist that angles into the palm of his hand.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Face Claim:[/div] Cole Monahan.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentthree" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=text][div class=text_header]~ Persona ~
⁺ [div class=text_background]Personality:

Bo likes to be in the company of others, preferring to socialize in different circles rather than just one. Acting the cheerful fool he doesn’t mind making a mockery of himself in order to get someone to crack a smile. He intuitively tends to pick up on social cues, which causes him to invest in people that seem silent or closed off and besides his bustling presence he’s actually a surprisingly good listener. Often accused of being a saint,- by his mother,- Bo is awfully patient if he needs to be, almost annoyingly so. Not being the best at showing empathy, Bo usually focuses on understanding an issue and giving advice or solutions instead.

Problems intrigue him and solving them is something Bo lives for. He is always ready to lend a helping hand, be it to break up a fight, to assist in physical labor or to give his unsalted honest opinion about a subject. Innovative thinking has landed him a spot on the engineering team and he has always been better at dreaming up ideas rather than putting them into practice. He loves starting new projects, but he simply tends to grow bored quickly.

From a very young age Bo has always gone his own way and his mother figured out that if she wanted him to do something, she shouldn’t order, but dare him to do it. He never passes up a dare, even if it gets him in trouble. It’s fair to say that he is stubborn, once he sinks his teeth into something he won’t let go, not until he figures it out for himself and only then will he admit fault.

If there is one thing he hates; it's injustice. Sticking to his own ideals he sees everyone as equals, regardless to social status or upbringing. Treating someone unfairly, in his eyes, is one of the few things that can get him to lose his cool. To add to that; he rarely forgives and never forgets. Once angered Bo does hold a grudge, for a very long time and most of that time in silence.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Skills:[/div]

⁺ Hacking: Not unrelated to his engineering skills, Bo has a keen understanding of computer generated script/coding and knows his way around a firewall.

⁺ Aerospace engineering: Bo studied designing, testing and manufacturing spacecrafts, satellites and missiles with a special interest in the interface of offensive and defensive systems.

⁺ Civil engineering: Bo has a basic understanding of materials and structural integrity concerning buildings, bridges, roads and tunnels; dams, water and sewer systems.
It was a mandatory course...

⁺ [div class=text_background]Positive traits:[/div]

⁺ Team player, stands up for the little guy.
⁺ Hard worker, doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty.
⁺ Innovative, creative, there is a solution for everything.
⁺ Loyal, he would never give up a secret.
⁺ Witty, wacky, eccentric.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Negative traits:[/div]

⁺ Objective, distant and often mistaken as unemotional.
⁺ Impulsive, some things require more thought.
⁺ Sarcastic, just dont ask stupid quesions.
⁺ Unpredictable, prone to changing directions.
⁺ Rebellious, stubborn, will not take orders.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Fears:[/div]

⁺ Cleithrophobia: Partly as a result of being locked up, Bo fears confined spaces with no way out. Common triggers include tight-fitting restraints and locked rooms.

⁺ Visual impairment: Knowing his grandfather was blind and his mother became visually impaired during adulthood, he fears there's a change he might lose his sight as well.

⁺ Emotional intimacy: A professional at hiding himself behind small talk and an outgoing exterior, this fear might not be very apparent. But taking care of others, doesn't mean he lets others take care of him. Althought here is no past trauma to explain this irrational fear, Bo doesn't like to rely an others.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Ailments:[/div]

⁺ Migraines: Like his mother Bo suffers from the occasional headaches. It usually starts with neck stiffness and frequent yawning followed by mild auditory and visual hallucinations. During a migraine he experiences a throbbing pain on both sides of his head, nausia and sensitivity to light and sounds. Bo is unsure about the triggers, but suspectst sensory stimuli and physical exertion.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentfour" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]
[div class=text][div class=text_header]~ HISTORY ~

⁺ [div class=text_background]Background:

Son of Lilly and Carden Hall; Bowden Finnelay,- named after his grandfather,- Hall, or just ‘Bo’ for short, was born on the Mecha-station in a lower, middle-class family. His grandfather used to be one of the leading Aerospace engineers on the Ark, but the man lost his position after going blind. Bo’s parents met each other on unity day, his father works around the clock and his mother takes odd jobs here and there, mostly sowing, after losing the majority of her sight. In a nutshell: Bo was raised in an honest, loving and hard working family.

Being an excitable youth Bo often wandered off on his own, going places he really shouldn’t. It used to drive his parents up the wall, but Carden Hall eventually figured out the perfect way to keep his son busy; an old laptop. Bo would spend hours messing with scripts and codes and was nine years old he managed to write his first program, even if it was just a basic one. He has since, successfully, managed to hone this skill.

Shortly after his eleventh birthday Bo started having abdominal pains, nausia and a high fever, thinking it was a stomach flu his parents kept him isolated. It wasn't until two days later that his father rushed him to the medical ward where he received emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix. The leading physician even provided them with antibiotics and pain medication beyond the regulated amount, against illegal compensation of course.

Growing up on the Ark has never affected Bo’s optimism, choosing to look on the sunny side rather than the dark one he often found joy in the little things and he never fails to share this joy. Bo has had a wide variety of friends over the years, but the only one that stuck was Stephan Reeves, an aspiring mechanic at the hydra-station. They met during a mandatory engineering class when Bo was thirteen and Reeves has made sure they remained friends ever since.

Much like his grandfather Bo has always taken an interest in aerospace engineering, in layman terms; he wanted to know what makes the Ark tick. With only a slightly above average intelligence Bo had to rely on his insight and creativity to land him a spot on the aerospace engineering team, that his math was a little slow, eventually became a side issue. Bo graduated and, with a little help and connections from his grandfather, started working as an apprentice aerospace engineer at the age of sixteen, much to the delight of his father.

Shortly after his seventeenth birthday Bo learned that his nine year old neighbor; Maya Garcia got sick. Worried Bo pulled strings with acquaintances at the medical ward and learned the girl was suffering from a respiratory disease called Legionellosis. Seeing as the bacteria is found in water Bo then headed to Stephan who confirmed his suspicion the filtration system responsible for providing clean water to several blocks of the Mecha-station, including his own, where outdated and failing. Bo immediately informed the station officials, but was ignored.

Over the next few days Bo and Stephan designed a new filtration system that would be quick and easy to place and they once again pleaded their case to the station officials. And once more, they were shut down. The problem wasn’t big enough, didn’t affect the people that mattered and not enough others got sick for them to care. Basically, those that did contract the disease where already weak and the Ark would be better off without them, at least that was how it sounded to Bo.

It was Stephan who, hypothetically, suggested that if the majority of the water supply was affected they would no longer be able to ignore it. Bo figured he could make that happen…

Using his bosses clearance he gained access to the Hydra-stations server room and hacked into the system, he then started rerouting water from the infected tank throughout the others. By the time the station officials realized what was going on, most of the Mecha and Hydra-stations water supplies had already been exposed. Bo is unsure about how much the station officials kept under wraps, but he’s sure they covered their behinds. Nonetheless Bo never resisted arrest and claimed full responsibility for his actions.

⁺ [div class=text_background]Relationships:[/div]

⁺ Lilly Ashilde Hall: Bo's mother, a positive and caring individual who always taught her son to be fair and forgiving. Lilly was born on the hydra station, but after meeting Carden hall on unity day, she moved to the mecha station where they married and got Bo. She had always been the one to grant Bo his space and encouraged him to follow his own ideals. Lilly became visually impaired a couple years after Bo was born, but it never seemed to bother her. Disappointed, scared and hurt by Bo's actions, she would never admit to secretly being proud as well. Lilly often visits Bo, bringing him little things to keep him occupied.

⁺ Carden Hall: Bo's father, a strict, hard working man who lives by the rules. Carden was born on the Mecha station and is a simple factory worker. He wants the best for his son and tries to push Bo to work hard, get a good education and a solid job. Unfortunately this causes them to clash on a regular basis. Carden is angry with Bo and has refused to visit him for a couple of weeks, but since Bo's eighteenth birthday is coming up Carden is making an effort to reconcile with his son.

Sven Finnelay Dahl: Bo's grandfather, from his mother side, was a positive man that never let life bring him to his knees. Sven became blind at the age of thirty-five, this caused him to lose his job and status as one of the leading engineers of his generation. The man had always been an inspiration to Bo, telling stories about an unobtainable world and Norse mythology. Seeing potential in his grandson, he taught Bo the basics of aerospace engineering and pulled several strings to get Bo a spot on the engineering team. Sven died from a brain aneurism a year priar to the drop.

⁺ Stephan Reeves: Bo's childhood friend. Stephan is barely a year older and not easily fooled, he tirelessly puts up with Bo's whimsical attitude and might be one of the few people to know him thoroughly. Stephan is a low ranking mechanic who works at the hydra station. Also being an artist and learning the ancient form of tattooing, Stephan is the one who tattooed the yggdrasil on Bo's arm. Being aware and partially the cause of Bo's plans to hack into the water reservoirs he tried talking Bo out of it, but was pushed away by Bo so that he wouldn't get floated. After Bo was send to the skybox both men kept silent, even though this doesn't sit well with Stephan.

⁺ Maya Garcia: Bo's cheerful, nine year old neighbor. Bo would often make time to entertain the little girl and quickly noticed she became ill. Maya came down with legionellosis after drinking water from her home, a hunch that was confirmed by Stephan. After getting medical treatment Maya is on her way to make a full recovery. She is unaware of Bo's actions and her parents won't allow her to visit him.

⁺ Reserved: ...

⁺ [div class=text_background]Crime:[/div] Bo hacked into the water reservoir systems, infecting several tanks with the Legionella bacteria.

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentfive" style="display: none;"][div class=tabinfo]

[div class=gallery_border]
OhghyjF.png
FRCGBtu.png
bbHiiXV.png
[/div] [div class=gallery_border]
poZ07z4.png
[/div]

UhWjysn.png
gW1xVBQ.png
gILpZB2.png
ATQlmdT.png
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] Coded by: Crucially
hahaha, never again, one day fly, I will use the one I've made now for the rest of my life!
cough... prolly not but... -crawls under her desk and starts rocking back and forth-

Last edited:
Loralyda Loralyda yes! the border tag that i’ve given you will be working next month! we used to do bg and border tags way before div!

so it’s all good and will work really well next month c: ! you won’t have to change anything since you’re not using the “div” tag!

ahhh! for the background color, you can do the border tag first and then the bg tag next like this:
Code:
 [border=1px solid black; height: 100px; overflow-y: scroll;][bg=white][color=black]you can also use [. code]code here[/. code] when sending codes as well if you’d like. p.s definitely remove the “.” haha ![/color][/bg][/border]

text here
the more you type,
the more the white bg will fill up the space inside the box
and so i’m just showing you this as
an example and whatnot! hehe
also !! the way you made the code?! oh my gods, that looks SO good! it takes skills to edit coder’s codes because everyone codes differently and i LOOOVE it!

when working with bbcode, order placement of where you place your tag is necessary because the code is read exactly how you write the tags!

i’m so happy to be able to help you! it’s no worries at all!

p.s since the border tag allows the default color text to look good on both light/dark mode, adding the white bg to the code above isn't necessary!

Last edited:
deer deer
Woot, ok no worries then < 3

-Twitches- as I add the white background and look at it my mind immediately yells at me that now I could add white to the designs as well so that things pop out more... and the white block is not the only white thing on the page... but that would mean editing all 12 pictures, uploading them, changing all url's in the code and... -twitches more- but it would look so pwetty....

1589242031087.png

<3 hope you don't mind I add you in the credits?

Loralyda Loralyda , ooooh! it looks so PRETTTY!
honestly though lovely, you can remove the "bg" and "color" tag ! because the border tag allows the font colours for light and dark theme to keep its natural transparency [ words will look white on dark mode, but black on light mode. i dont think that'll be too bad hehe , try that out and see before changing the images since i like it ! ]

but, i totally understand that ! it's looking AMAZING ! 100% would catch my interest and attention! remind me to come to you when i need inspiration and some aesthetic designs hehe.

i love your code the way it is now for sure ! definitely haunting and ohmygosh, you're more than welcome to add me to the credit but its so 100% not necessary because this is your design, your idea, and i'm just assisting with the small technical issues hehe <3 you're so sweet!! thank you love!

deer deer , I am very happy with how it turned out!
And I think I will leave it as it is for now, I might mess around with the colors and background later when I have more time.
For now, even in dark mode, I'm reasonably able to read and see the text and I hope that goes for everyone else too.
And thanks to you we've ironed out the kinks and I'm no longer bothered by white borders <3

I looove designing lay-outs, usually more photoshop based rather than code based but still X3 would also love returning the favor if you ever need some inspiration!

nono, without you I would not have gotten it where it is now, so your name is staying up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back