• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How to add tags?

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am trying to edit my post, but it says I need tags. However, there is no place to enter tags? All I see that is similar to what everyone else is apparently seeing, is a threadmark label section that I barely think I know how to use

As opposed to what I found in another person's post who had the same problem:

and nothing pops up for me to type into when it says i need tags, either

I just don't know what to do at this point. Could someone please explain this to me? Thank you so much for your time

You get the field in that second screenshot when creating a thread. When editing, it won't appear -- you need to instead look for the tag icon at the top of the first post, directly to the right of the date/time stamp, and click that to add tags.

You get the field in that second screenshot when creating a thread. When editing, it won't appear -- you need to instead look for the tag icon at the top of the first post, directly to the right of the date/time stamp, and click that to add tags.
Oh!!! Thank you so much, I've got it now! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back