• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered how the f does one work this site

doctorvenko

100% funk
ive roleplayed for around five years, and yet i feel like a complete tourist here. any advice on how to get started will be graciously accepted.

Hello there!
Welcome to RpN! It’s great to have you here! We have this guide that’s absolutely incredible. But, do note, it is a bit to go through, however, I highly recommend it!
- Comprehensive Guide to RpNation

Since RpN is a forum roleplaying site, we use terms such as forum, subforum, thread, threadmarks, post, etc.

You may notice on the site’s homepage, there’s 7 sections:
- RpNation
- Creativity
- Discussion
- Recruitment
- Roleplays
- Hosted Projects
- Archives

In each section, you’ll see forums and it’s description at the bottom. Sometimes, there’s 5 forums in each section, 3, 1, etc. Inside the forums, you’ll see threads and sometimes there are subforums ( a forum inside another forum ).

Threads are made in each forum and the first post can be called “opening post”. Comments inside the thread are called “post”.

I hope this helps a little bit of how RpN is organised! I definitely recommend browsing the forums. And if you have any specific questions such as where to find partners, etc. Don’t hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back