Other How tall are you?

How tall are you? You can list your height in inches, centimeters, or both.

I'm about 6'1". I'm the biggest person in my immediate family - I'm about two inches taller than my father and nearly a foot taller than my mother and older sister. I'm also a lot heavier than both my parents.
lucky im 5'9.5

so extremely, incomprehensibly tall all you need do is simply lift your foot one inch off the ground and you'll be able to successfully make me a part of the floor.

I’m 5 feet, 4 inches, which is pretty short in my family. I think the only other person who matched me in terms of size was my grandmother.

I'm 183cms .i.e. 6 feet exactly, but I'll admit to adding a few inches depending on the situation lol.

My legal height is 5'10". However, I feel that I might be an inch shorter.

I’m 5”4, I think I’m pretty average tbh haha. Even though I’m elementary I was taller than everyone.

a fashionable 5'2". my family tells me i get it from my gram, but...my family does not have a history of being tall whatsoever.

Lol I would laugh but the fact you put a crying emoji makes it seem bad to laugh at you SPECIFICALLY SO… *POINTS AT EVERY OTHER SHORT PERSON SMALLER THAN MY 5’5 SHORTNESS OF AWSOMENESS* HAHA
LMAO I swear all of my friends make fun of me for being short sdfhffj -
Also bro that don't make you very tall either but y'know gotta love the short gang homies < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back