Other How tall are you?

Prince Lutin

Not one of your FAAAAAAAANS!
How tall are you? You can list your height in inches, centimeters, or both.

I'm about 6'1". I'm the biggest person in my immediate family - I'm about two inches taller than my father and nearly a foot taller than my mother and older sister. I'm also a lot heavier than both my parents.

A whopping 5'2". It's really quite unfair because one side of my family is nothing but literal giants over six feet tall. Life doomed me to being permanently upset that I was born a midget instead of an amazonian warrior.

171 cm / 5'6"
I'm okay with that.

172 cm / 5'7''

Interestingly, I'm taller than almost everyone from my mom's side of the family, but I'm shorter than both my younger brother, who is about 5 cm (2 inches) taller than me, and my dad, who is about as tall as my brother is. However I am heavier than my brother.

6'3, 191 cm. I am in the average height size of my family. Most adult men in my family are 6'3 give or take half an inch with two of my younger cousins being 6'5.

5'3". Thought I was 5'4" for the longest time, but nope!

6’3-6’4 (Conflicting measurements) Tall & thin like most of the men in on my dads side of the line. 6’5-6’6 is around the average between my dad & uncles while a cousin of mine who I remind people of with same initials is around 7’. So I am mostly average height at best going off my dads side of the family. Above average by fair bit on my moms side, not too many over 6’ feet tall.

Even as an adult, I am but 4’10” (147.32 cm). Alas, my genetics have failed me.

Tall enough to not be insecure about my height, which is 178 cm or 5'10". Still taller than average in my country, and pretty much the entire region of Southeast Asia.

5'4", and somehow, the Second tallest, aside from my Pops who's over 6 foot

We're fucking short, but still not midgets

WE'RE DWARRRRRVESSS

I'm only 17 and taller than my fucking dad, granted, he's built like a brick shithouse

I'm 5'6... Can't compare to my parents or my sister because I'm adopted... but yeah... 👍😂

5"1....I'm technically shorter than the average height.... My younger sister is about an inch taller than I am... And I'm the same height as my mom. But shorter then my biological dad. Unfortunately I'm probably going to end up the shortest compared to all my siblings when they grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back