Other How often do you cry?

I only really cry over stories. Sometimes it's bizarre. A roleplay has managed to make me cry once, but when I broke my freaking leg, I was like: lol, now that's a funny way for my bone to stick out!

Admittedly I was in shock, but I didn't actually cry.

I was watching the first episode of Pokemon XY after several years of not watching pokemon and I cried during the first episode LMAO i was so emotional over Froakie choosing Ashe to be his trainer like dAMN

I cry really often. I used to not cry at all but I've realized it makes learning and coping with my own emotions a lot easier. I struggle a lot with my mental health so sometimes it's the only way I can express my emotions is a good ol' fashioned breakdown. I cry wen I'm happy, and especially when I'm sad. I've cried on more than one occasion because I was so happy that I was with my now ex. It hurts a lot knowing that now he's the reason I cry but not of happiness. But also w/e because I also cry over sims games.

I rarely cry, I blame it on my disconnect of caring. I'm a man of logic, and at some point logic. Just overrides emotion. After all what's the point of love and sadness when it can be all explained away with chemicles. Some may call it a cruel way to live. I call it the best way. I'd rather go though live knowing that I can live without emotion ruling me, and do great things, rather than let myself fall into a pit of blissful ignorance due to being over emotional. even if I realize myself that I'm a small spec in a tiny universe, I still don't give enough fucks to care.
Or something like that. Maybe I just stopped caring and this is my excuse :/

Very often and for a myriad of reasons. Most of my tears are those of joy however, and so I am quite fortunate in that regard.

i cry so much like oml i get so emotional very easily nowadays? like i'll be in school and bam the tears start floWiNg. usually it's either bc of a heart wrenching story or song or bc of some shitty things that happen to me, etc.

i literally cry all the time!!! happy tears, sad tears... all the tears!!! but i always feel its better to let it out than to bottle it up.

I rarely cry, I blame it on my disconnect of caring. I'm a man of logic, and at some point logic. Just overrides emotion. After all what's the point of love and sadness when it can be all explained away with chemicles. Some may call it a cruel way to live. I call it the best way. I'd rather go though live knowing that I can live without emotion ruling me, and do great things, rather than let myself fall into a pit of blissful ignorance due to being over emotional. even if I realize myself that I'm a small spec in a tiny universe, I still don't give enough fucks to care.
Or something like that. Maybe I just stopped caring and this is my excuse :/

This is pretty much the same case as myself. Also being raised to act like how a man should in my parents opinions, which meant staying away from over-emotional reactions, ear-piercings, ect. (Not saying I believe every male should act similar.)
I agree that not having emotions massively impact your life is beneficial, at least to me personally.

After putting six best friends into the ground and close kinfolk, family and some people who I was associated with for a long time you almost get accustomed to loss. I've become rather stoic so it is safe to say it's been a few years. It takes something exceedingly powerful to move me emotionally these days.

I don't really cry, I normally bottle up everything that normally makes me? But when I do it's normally when my boyfriend wraps his arms around me and tells me everything is alright.

I rarely cry. But when i do, it last a long time like 10 minutes. Weirdly after blaming me a lot during this time i feel a lot better the next day.

I almost always cry. Sometimes at night when I'm feeling worthless, sometimes when I wake up, and sometimes just a random points in the day :/

I don't cry a lot...I can get sad, but not a lot can actually bring me to tears. The main two things that can are as follows:

1. I do something to harm a friendship between I and someone else. When I actually got a friend mad at me and she said she didn't want to be friends anymore, I actually had to go into the bathroom and cry for 20 minutes before I was calm enough to not look visibly upset.
2. Movies. For instance, The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas really got to me at the end. If I re-watch the movie, though, very rarely will I cry again.

I used to cry all the time. I'm just not a very emotional person for the most part, so maybe four times a year... ? I cried very recently and the time before then was back in December, so maybe just three times a year. I kinda wish I still cried so often. It's a great way to let off some steam.

I am an incredibly emotional person. Like...stress me out? Cry. Tell me a sad story? Cry. Make me really happy? Cry. Anger me? I cry.

Do you know how hard it is to be intimidating and angry when you're uncontrollably sobbing?!

Every few months or so due to internalizing so much negative emotion and stress. It's usually triggered by something, like the very recent DaddyOFive case

I cry often. Not like when you tear up over a book or a movie, but cry because I feel like my life is twisting itself upside down and inside out. Because I feel like I have absolutely no control over my life. I cry because my husband is in the military, which means he's an instant target either outside of the USA or inside. I cry because I support him and want him happy more than anything but it goes against everything I ever wanted for us. I love him with my whole heart, but probably too much. I depend on him for my happiness and my sanity. When he's physically gone or mentally a million miles away due to 'work' I lose it. I am literally nothing without him so I cry until the tears run out or I'm able to grasp onto a thread of hope for my life.

I guess you made this post out of boredom. But I can't thank you enough for allowing me to have a place to vent a little. My burden feels a little lighter.

So, thank you. So much. :)

I'm really curious about your school project- what is it!? o:

And to answer the questions, it depends on my mood but every few days to even once a week or month maybe. I don't want to get into the reasons so I hope a "depression/general mental illness and situations that exacerbate it" answer is fine.

Regularly. I am a very emotional person who practically wears their heart on their sleeve. Crying is just something bound to happen when emotions run high, for me anyways LOL.

I cry very often, at the very least once a week. I usually cry at night, but sometimes I cry during the day (whether I'm at home or in school). Generally when I cry, it's because I became extremely lucid about how lonely I am. I have a few friends, but the only thing I've ever wanted is a girlfriend. I had my first emotional breakdown in Junior year, and now I feel like I've only gotten worse since graduating. After a good long cry, I slip into a longer period of extreme depression where I'm unable to properly function for a few days. It's hard to keep going most days. I just want to be loved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back