• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy How NOT to adventure in a Parallel World!

ZenailTGN

The Blind Twins.
It's One in the morning. You're tired. You've just completed a raid boss with your favorite party members and you let yourself go AFK and pass out for the evening. Then, Suddenly, you're awake...and you're not in bed. In fact, there's something really familiar about the place you wake up, and the people that you find around the area. So familiar, but you just can't put your finger on it. There's a lake nearby, you head over and find your body seems...lighter than it was before. More athletic almost. Peering into the lake's reflection, you're shocked to see the face of your game avatar staring back at you! That's when it clicks into place for you, the area, the people, everything.

Somehow you've been transported into your favorite game!! Or...is it?

I might be interested. I've always wanted to participate in a stuck in a game rp, but never got to it. Do you have an idea about the setting you have in mind for the game?

It's One in the morning. You're tired. You've just completed a raid boss with your favorite party members and you let yourself go AFK and pass out for the evening. Then, Suddenly, you're awake...and you're not in bed. In fact, there's something really familiar about the place you wake up, and the people that you find around the area. So familiar, but you just can't put your finger on it. There's a lake nearby, you head over and find your body seems...lighter than it was before. More athletic almost. Peering into the lake's reflection, you're shocked to see the face of your game avatar staring back at you! That's when it clicks into place for you, the area, the people, everything.

Somehow you've been transported into your favorite game!! Or...is it?
Can I be the game character with the ugliest face possible within the character creator but put all my points into "speech" and "barter" to be some sort of ugly fonz who somehow befriends and seduces all with his unquestionable charisma?

PK stands for "Perfect Kill"
An apt description for what will happen to your fonz when he gets a knife in his back
Idk... PK seems more like it stands for "Pissant Kid" the sort who would only ever dare enter a confrontation from behind because he lacks confidence

I'm gonna assume it stands for "pussy kaleidoscope"
Cause there's many different ways you can view it but ultimately it gets played with a few times and then becomes forgotten to the ages

I'm gonna assume it stands for "pussy kaleidoscope"
Cause there's many different ways you can view it but ultimately it gets played with a few times and then becomes forgotten to the ages
Your assumption is just as likely as "Pricey Khaki"
Theres many cases where it is likely
Though also some where it isn't

Maybe you need a "Personal Kleenex" to clean up with
This joke is "probably killed"

I might be interested. I've always wanted to participate in a stuck in a game rp, but never got to it. Do you have an idea about the setting you have in mind for the game?

Absolutely, I'll be filling in the details on the Lore for the game world, It's origins, how long it's been online, etc, In the next day or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back