Food How much pizza do you eat?

How many slices of a lage pizza (16 inch) do you eat in one meal?

• 5+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really don’t care for pizza most days. But the fam likes it so I’ll usually get a pasta side, cheesy bread or something like that, and have one slice.

But! Cold pizza the next day is
Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

If no one’s looking, I’ll probably stand in the kitchen and cram 3-4 slices of that down my throat. Like a snake. 😂

I picked one because I make brick oven pizza at home. I decide how big the pizza will be. I make it just for me usually. I'll make a bigger pizza or several personalized pizzas if I have guests and depending on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I feel great and everyone can have tg heir favorite toppings. Sometimes I don't and ya get what ya got. I did it free of charge anyways.

If pizzas are premade and cut up then usually 2. Unless it's a really big slice in which case usually 2 anyways cause 2 is just a really good number, know what I mean? It just is.

Honestly depends on the kind of pizza. Traditional, thin, lighter pizzas? I could eat up to 4. Thicker, heavier, pizzas? Probably 1-2 slices.

I like plain pizza. So often people like to talk about favorite pizza toppings. I like those, but from time to time, I just wanna enjoy a plain cheese pizza.

I can eat a medium pizza in one sitting if I push it, but it usually lasts me 2-3 meals. I will take plain cheese over pepperoni and a lot of the toppings most people in my area tend to prefer, but otherwise I prefer toppings if they're the ones I like, such as tomatoes, bell peppers, spinach, broccoli, ...

In general though, I eat too much pizza and far too often, as I am flat broke and it is free food available on a weekly basis at basically every club meeting for a student like me x.x

This thread is so random Lmao

I just had Pickle Ranch pizza slice and a Ham and Pineapple pizza slice today. So usually 2 slices with a side salad. Yum!

I don’t eat pizza often but those are my go to toppings. Next is veggie slices if there’s no fruit toppings.

I just had Pickle Ranch pizza slice and a Ham and Pineapple pizza slice today. So usually 2 slices with a side salad. Yum!

I don’t eat pizza often but those are my go to toppings. Next is veggie slices if there’s no fruit toppings.
How does pickle ranch pizza taste?

I've never seen pickles used as a pizza topic. Much less using ranch as a sauce. Was it any good?

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Cephalop0ds_ Cephalop0ds_

Depends on the pickle you use. But this pizza has a tangy savory flavor to it. So they must use sour pickles.

I just tried it last year in 2022. I had never heard of or seen a place sell Pickle Ranch pizza before but I love the flavor combo and it’s now my all time favorite pizza toppings.

Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Cephalop0ds_ Cephalop0ds_

Depends on the pickle you use. But this pizza has a tangy savory flavor to it. So they must use sour pickles.

I just tried it last year in 2022. I had never heard of or seen a place sell Pickle Ranch pizza before but I love the flavor combo and it’s now my all time favorite pizza toppings.
I usually stick to the classics, like basil and tomatos. Might try it someday.

I'm a pretty light eater and get full fast, so usually just one unless it's really good Pizza in which case I may be able to get down two.

It depends on how hungry I am. Usually I'll order a little 4-slice personal which probably amounts to 3 pieces in a traditional "small" pizza. Other times, if I'm famished, I'll demolish a 6-piece "medium" sized pizza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back