Food How much pizza do you eat?

How many slices of a lage pizza (16 inch) do you eat in one meal?

• 5+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chordling

Bardbarian, the Divine Chordia of Concordia
giphy.gif

Last time I had pizza was 2019. I can't remember how much I could eat.

Lol it's just that I only had it at the office parties and we've been on remote work since pandemic. We have no more office parties like we used to. If we do, it's usually barbecue now, not pizza 😅

Usually it’s two for me. But if it’s a big slice, I normally take just one. I’m more of a fries and chips person because it’s fun to eat crispy foods. X3

Two slices normally. My husband, on the other hand, was a competitive eater back in the day. Watching him demolish a large pizza solo is performative art.

I can’t vote in the poll cause I’ve never measured pizza that way… My usual order on Pizza Hut (around 2 to 3 or so times per month) is a medium pizza plus two slices of garlic bread, all of which I eat except one or two slices of pizza.

Naturally when I order a pizza in a restaurant, I always eat it whole though.

I don't know anywhere that sells a 16inch pizza here. Domino's largest size is 13.5", and I *could* eat all of that in one go but usually I'd save a quarter for lunch the next day. I prefer to get a smaller pizza (10") and eat half of it with some chips though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back