Other How many of you draw your own characters?

Polyblank

Bloody Amateur
This isn't to shame anyone or say that it's wrong not to- but I don't ever see anybody else draw their characters. I tend to do it because A) I don't use a lot of pre-existing characters and B) I find it fun. Aside from lack of experience drawing, why don't you draw your character? And if you do, how often and why?

When I have time I'll draw my own character. Normally I don't have the time to do that though. As to why I would, I can almost never find the right sort of picture to get across who my character is or what they look like for certain rps.

I used to try and create my own anime-like characters of my own but they all ended up looking similar but I try and get inspired cartoons and anime to maybe get the ball rolling but I might try more realistic artwork sometime soon to see how it all pans out for me

I love drawing my characters. I usually end up drawing them before I plan much about them actually, I feel like it makes it easier to give them a personality when I can visualize them properly

I'd far prefer to draw my own characters because someone else's face or drawing would never be able to show my characters as well as I the creator could.

Only problem is that I can't draw.

I'd love to be able to draw my own characters. I've just never really had much of the talent to draw or the time to learn.

I think about this often. Like, really often. I draw them in my head, I guess. I would most definitely do it if I had the talent.

I would love to draw my own characters, but I have the artistic talent of a brick.

I do have a drawing of one of my characters, but my friend did that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back